Iam impressed!! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago

Today episode is good. Loved both Ishaan and suhaana. After a long time felt old ishaan is back. Suhaana is perfect and also couldn't understand her heart till now . The way she told him " I just don't care for you Ishaan" -  saying you can see drop of tear from her eyes.

Even though i am irritated with sona and badimaa, somehow the writers shown some good talk between them.

The way ishaan told her now if she decides now not about him atleast think of her happiness.

One thing irritating is why ishaan goes aways without hearing the answer from suhana ??????

Over all good episode 
Originally posted by 111192

I was total mad over ishan before today's episode.................but after watching today's episode i would say ishaan was rude to suhana just in the beginning............... after that he left whole thing on suhana.............. and the best part was he at least showed concern for suhana's happiness and he never said anything in taunting way but in a concerned way👏

That's exactly how I felt....
and in the end when he said...'iss baar, mera nahin, toh at least khud ke khushiyon ka khayaal zaroor rakhna' 😭 

Originally posted by netri

I know it was not bad at all. It was good. They were talking but Why Ishaan always leaves fight early... Why didn't he stick around to find out. I know but he was that mad, sad than listen to her. Don't just leave room , and pretend u'll be happy if she choose to leave. It's not fine and . It certainly matters, cauz it matters to u. 

true................jab ishaan ko pata hai suha ka interpretor karab hai toh har baar conversation adhe ku chood jata hai😉
@renu...true...suhana totally misinterpreted the question mark...

@netri...yar...suhana being a tubelight..she is taking lot of time to answer the quesion and ishaan left thinking she has nothing to say...(only today)

@HPmaniac...yes...the last sentence he said..was too good...the dialogues were perfect...
Originally posted by HPmaniac

They both(jay and ragini) acted really well.....I felt really bad for Ishaan.....Until last week I hated Sona and I dint like Ishaan's behaviour much.....but today when Ishaan was asking all those questions to Suhana,abt their relationship....I felt very very bad for him.....

For the 1st time mujhe lag raha hai that it was a good plan....if only they hadn't pushed it this far.....

And the way Suhana said 'I just don't care abt you Ishaan.' That must've really hurt!!!!!! I wish she hadn't said all that.....but I can understand, she was really upset,and when Ishaan asked her if she was jealous of Sona, obviously her ego was hurt(I think anyone in her place wud react the same way if they were asked something like that on the face!!)

well said.......yeah her ego ws making her say all tht.............awww.......poor ishaan......did u guyz notice his face at tht time........oh my.........he ws so sad n hurt...😭😭😭.........n she said all tht 2 him also bcz.............she didnt like it also....tht ishaan is taking sonas side....n ofcourse...."THE JEALOUSLY QUOTIENT".........suhana bajpai se aisa sawal poocha kaise tumne ishaan....hehe.......u dnt knw HW SMART ur wife is...........shes got nuthin 2 b jealous off......!!!!!.......
wonderful episode...the 4 charcters acted well......very good...👏👏

i almost had tears in my eyes when i ishan and suhana cried...😭
Edited by music_masti - 13 years ago
Originally posted by HPmaniac

For the 1st time mujhe lag raha hai that it was a good plan....if only they hadn't pushed it this far.....

And the way Suhana said 'I just don't care abt you Ishaan.' That must've really hurt!!!!!! I wish 

It was a good plan if it was done in moderation. BM should have realize that Suhana was spoil little rich kid . Everyone praised her, Envied her, She always got the best..... Now When she married Ishaan Lets face it He doesn't loook Special. So She ignored him . 
      I have seen kids do this. They don't want to play with toy until either they can not have /  Some other kid wants to play with it. It's exactly same here. Suhana is not ready to bend down. When she saw Ishaan taking Sona side, He was hearting her (Unknowingly of course.) She hurt back. If u heart me I'll Hurt u. Simple. Like little kid. To understand Suhana U have to use same tack ticks as kids.
     If only BM realize this Before, Now it's Horror. 😊
Originally posted by abhi786

Today episode is good. Loved both Ishaan and suhaana. After a long time felt old ishaan is back. Suhaana is perfect and also couldn't understand her heart till now . The way she told him " I just don't care for you Ishaan" -  saying you can see drop of tear from her eyes.

Even though i am irritated with sona and badimaa, somehow the writers shown some good talk between them.

The way ishaan told her now if she decides now not about him atleast think of her happiness.

One thing irritating is why ishaan goes aways without hearing the answer from suhana ??????

Over all good episode 

so true our ishaan(minus sona)😆...............even though in the begining it was looking he was still possed by sona 😆but after sometime he was back to old ishaan👏
Originally posted by Garima_04

well said.......yeah her ego ws making her say all tht.............awww.......poor ishaan......did u guyz notice his face at tht time........oh my.........he ws so sad n hurt...😭😭😭.........n she said all tht 2 him also bcz.............she didnt like it also....tht ishaan is taking sonas side....n ofcourse...."THE JEALOUSLY QUOTIENT".........suhana bajpai se aisa sawal poocha kaise tumne ishaan....hehe.......u dnt knw HW SMART ur wife is...........shes got nuthin 2 b jealous off......!!!!!.......

yeah, uske chehre se saaf pata chal raha tha, that he was heart broken...and when there were tears in his eyes, I felt super-upset!

kaash Suhana ne samjha hota, how much she actually cares abt him...and that she's fallen in love with him....but she toh is not even ready to admit that she IS jealous of Sona...even to herself!!!!
Originally posted by 111192

I was total mad over ishan before today's episode.................but after watching today's episode i would say ishaan was rude to suhana just in the beginning............... after that he left whole thing on suhana.............. and the best part was he at least showed concern for suhana's happiness and he never said anything in taunting way but in a concerned way👏

very true ....the way he told to suhana that ki " tum meri khusi ke baare mein mat sochna magar apni khushi ke baare mein zaroor soch kar hi koi decision lena"......he was very calm and composed even after hearing suhana's harsh words " I do not care of you, mujhe tumhari koi parvah nahi hai"😕