Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

NO ONE KILLED JESSICA - REVIEWS (Page 52)

Mehak_Luvs_Rani IF-Stunnerz
Mehak_Luvs_Rani
Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
'No One Killed Jessica': Fri to Sun Rs 13.40 cr, Mon Rs 2.10 cr, Tue Rs 1.9 cr, Wed Rs 1.7 cr. Total: Rs 19.10 cr nett. Rock-steady!

Party

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ladygagaNuktaacheensheee-Mink-U-No-Poo

Mehak_Luvs_Rani
Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Life comes back full circle for Rani after NOKJ

It is tough to believe that Rani Mukherjee has now been around for a decade and a half. Even if one remembers hard, the only actresses that come to mind which belong to that era and still remain active are Aishwarya Rai and Kajol. Preity Zinta in the meanwhile has pretty much faded away. One pretty much said the same about Rani as well, especially after THODA PYAAR THODA MAGIC and DIL BOLE HADIPPA. However it is NO ONE KILLED JESSICA which has made one wake up to the powerhouse of a performer that Rani is. Suddenly from 'Rani who?', it is now back to 'Rani wow!'.

One could well have said 'over and out' for Rani but her bravura act in recently released NO ONE KILLED JESSICA proves all over again that she is one woman of substance. Give her a challenging role that doesn't come with the boundaries of hero-heroine naachgaana any more and she would definitely excel. This was pretty much on display in this docudrama which has now become a good success and hence proved beneficial for all associated with it. Dancing

After years, she enjoyed a box office success for herself and hence assured audience that there would be many more movies that she would be seen in. This can pretty much be confirmed from the fact that her next film would be with none other than Aamir Khan (yet untitled film which also features Kareena Kapoor) which could well be a coming back full circle for Rani whose first major film was with the actor in GHULAM.

What would she do next? One never knows. But rest assured, she would have an innings defined for her on her own terms. She may be the tiniest of all, but she does stand tall even after 15 years.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ladygagaNuktaacheenblyton-Mink-sheee

Mehak_Luvs_Rani
Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
No One Killed Jessica earns Rs. 190 million in debut week

No One Killed Jessica earned a plump Rs.190 million in its debut week at the Indian box office. The movie was also successful in grossing another Rs. 30 million in the overseas box office, revealed its producers UTV Spot Boy. The Rs. 30 million overseas earnings were primarily from the US, UK, Australia, Pakistan and Singapore box offices.

Elated about this success, UTV's motion pictures CEO, Siddharth Roy Kapur said that No One Killed Jessica could have faded away just like another docu-drama as the movie was based on a real life incident. He added that if not for a rigorous marketing campaign and an entertaining script, the movie wouldn't have been a commercial success as it is now.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ladygagaNuktaacheenblyton-Mink-sheee.shona.wida

abhishah Goldie
abhishah
abhishah

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
I just saw the movie and I can't tell you how much I enjoyed. One of the best compliments that I can think of while watching this film was - it didn't look like film... The things were moving so rightly in motion that you forget that it's acting and that it's NOT "real"... They shows just much all actors sank into it's charactor....

I can't pick the "best" performance as I said above it just looked too real. But I will say this much if you haven't seen it - SEE IT NOW!!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

glittersladygagablyton-Mink-sheeeU-No-Poo.shona.ruky786widaMehak_Luvs_Rani

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Oh i am loving the positive buzz around this movie... Go rani, vidya and raj kumar gupta.. Dancing... btw i have heard that raj kumar gupta is making another movie with rani.. called rapchick romance ... is it true.. coz if it is then OMg.. i am gonna be soo damn happy.. he is such an awesome director.. rani should work with him again for sureee..

Edited by ladygaga - 13 January 2011 at 11:23am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

blytonKim75.shona.sheeeruky786widaMehak_Luvs_Rani

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
So many positive reviews, I am anxious to watch this film. So happy to hear it is doing so well at the box office. I was wondering if the film would do well considering it was the first release of the year, and normally films don't do that well, so I am glad NOKJ has broken that jinx.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blyton.shona.Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Neetu_PB_lover IF-Dazzler

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Mehak_Luvs_Rani
Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladygaga

Oh i am loving the positive buzz around this movie... Go rani, vidya and raj kumar gupta.. Dancing... btw i have heard that raj kumar gupta is making another movie with rani.. called rapchick romance ... is it true.. coz if it is then OMg.. i am gonna be soo damn happy.. he is such an awesome director.. rani should work with him again for sureee..

haha!
No comfirmation.
He said the film is still in scripting stage but when he was asked if he would cast Rani again,so he said Why not?Embarrassed

Go to top