Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

NO ONE KILLED JESSICA - REVIEWS (Page 47)

Mehak_Luvs_Rani IF-Stunnerz
Mehak_Luvs_Rani
Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Guys,

There was a news piece in DNA (After Hours) - a daily ,  today that declares NOKJ a hit and the first heroine-oriented film that has broken the infamous January jinx. Now, film makers and trade analysts have more hope for films like Saat Khoon Maaf ( PC), Kahaani( Vidya Balan) etc.

Yaaaaayyyy!!! THANK YOUEmbarrassed

Mehak_Luvs_Rani
Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by clars

Guys,

There was a news piece in DNA (After Hours) - a daily ,  today that declares NOKJ a hit and the first heroine-oriented film that has broken the infamous January jinx. Now, film makers and trade analysts have more hope for films like Saat Khoon Maaf ( PC), Kahaani( Vidya Balan) etc.

Big smileBig smilePoco thanks so much ,apparently Rajkumar Gupta is besotted By Rani and is scripting his next movie titled"Rapchik romance"and asked if he would cast rani his answer was "why not'Big smileBig smile

am so glad for Rani and vidya they deserve all the sucessBig smileBig smile good going girlsSmile

Really? WHERE?Shocked
Mehak_Luvs_Rani
Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
I guess it depends on person-to-person.
If you are too emotional and sentimental,then you would just break down like its the end of the world & keep thinking about it and crying over and over again.
If you are not that emotional,you will obviously break down but more than that you'll have the passion in yourself to stand up for your loved on and fight for justice!
I guess Sabrina is one of those who can face life strongly and confidently.Had she not been like that,who knows today Jessica wouldn't have got justice.
bolly007 Goldie

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
bolly007 Goldie

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged

clars IF-Rockerz
clars
clars

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by clars

Guys,

Big smileBig smilePoco thanks so much ,apparently Rajkumar Gupta is besotted By Rani and is scripting his next movie titled"Rapchik romance"and asked if he would cast rani his answer was "why not'Big smileBig smile

am so glad for Rani and vidya they deserve all the sucessBig smileBig smile good going girlsSmile

Clariz! Hug.....long time, sweetz! How's life been? Embarrassed....I am happy that NOKJ is doing well. Rani, Vidya are actresses par excellence and it is great to see them carry a film on their shoulders. NOKJ , inspite of it's faults is a celebration of heroine-centric cinema and subjects that matter to us as a society. I hope Rani and Vidya continue to rule because they are what i call ACTRESSES  in this generation of Vanity Fair closets where costumes of heroines have more expressions than them. LOL

Life's Been pretty busy nitsieOuchOuchthats y u hardly see me around i hardly even get to Catch up on TV serials thats y u see less of Me ,but i just coudnt contain my excitement on NOKJ ,i mean here are 2 supremely talented actress's who Act rather than dancing around shwing people their Jawani's and i am little biased towards Rani coz of the flak she received i mean This movie has kinda skyrocketed her to the top once more ,to be frank i was so bored seeing onlu Kareena,Kat and PC up there now with Rani up there its gona be so freaking awesome .as for vidya the girl is so grounded even if you hear her intv's she makes so much sense and her Career graph is just soaring high .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Neetu_PB_lover IF-Dazzler

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Neetu_PB_lover IF-Dazzler

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheenpooja_lBeyond_the_VeilMehak_Luvs_Rani

Go to top