Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

NO ONE KILLED JESSICA - REVIEWS (Page 43)

bolly007 Goldie

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
yay I hope it does be a hit Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sheee

Mehak_Luvs_Rani IF-Stunnerz
Mehak_Luvs_Rani
Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

mehak did u read my review? :D

Ofcourse my Cutie,it was friggin awesomeBig smile

Cutiepie Rani

Mehak_Luvs_Rani
Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
'No One Killed Jessica': Fri: 3.25 cr, Sat: 4.60 cr and Sun: 5.25 cr. The film has had a mid-range release [550 screens]. Excellent.

'No One Killed Jessica': Have received Overseas numbers as well. Surprise, surprise, surprise... film has fared very well in UK and USA.

Taran on twitter

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja_lsheee-Mink-wida

Mehak_Luvs_Rani
Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
***DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE MOVIE****

To those who are saying that Meera's transformation was abrupt and stuff...to start off with,even though her character was a total badass and a bitch,she still felt deeply for the one's who lose their lives(POINT IN CASE:Kargil soldiers-it showed when she spoke to the guy in plane,saying "Aur unki laashein dekh kar bhi mazaa aaya hoga")-That showed she felt deeply about it.

Onto the Jessica case,it was not as if she didn't feel for the case(Another point,when she goes upto Sabrina voluntarily and tells her that she need not worry-that bas***d would be in jail,shows she did) but it was just that to her it seemed too easy of a case to be prolonged since it had OVER 300 witnesses(which is ALOT) and then came the news of the criminal getting arrested and hence she thought she was right.
And when she read the newspaper she got a HUGE slap on her face and she was proven wrong and realised that a person lost her life and the criminal got away with it despite of the whole of India knowing the truth and hence she decided to take up the case.

Cutiepie Rani

-Mink- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mink-
-Mink-

SRJMB, DID2 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
So No one killed jessica is a hit
it has recovered more dan its cost :D Yayy m so happy for RaniEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sheeeMehak_Luvs_Rani

-Mmmmm- IF-Veteran Member
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Midweek B.O.: 'NOKJ' has excellent Rs. 13.10 cr weekend
- By Taran Adarsh, January 10, 2011 - 13:38 IST
Film Cast Plusses Minusses Verdict

No One Killed Jessica
Rani Mukerji, Vidya Balan, Neil Bhoopalam, Mohammed Zeeshan Ayub, Myra, Rajesh Sharma, Satyadeep Misra, Shireesh Sharma A poignant story of two women's resolve for justice narrated with utmost sensitivity by director Rajkumar Gupta Could've been trimmed for a stronger impact The film has found tremendous appreciation. Collected approx. Rs. 13.10 cr nett in its opening weekend, showing a day-wise improvement with each passing day. The breakup:- Fri: 3.25 cr, Sat: 4.60 cr and Sun: 5.25 cr. The film has had a mid-range release [550 screens] and even the shows were limited to 5/6 per day, on an average

Band Baaja Baaraat
Anushka Sharma, Ranveer Singh, Neeraj Sood, Manmeet Singh Sawhney, Manish Chaudhari Fresh, youthful and extremely entertaining. Plus, Anushka and Ranveer's first-rate performances Slips in the post-interval portions Above average [theatrical business]

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja_lOzymandiasU-No-PooMehak_Luvs_Raniruky786

Ozymandias IF-Sizzlerz
Ozymandias
Ozymandias

SGP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
BRILLIANT movie! I'm not at all familiar with the actual Jessica case...but did the case really go all the way up to Presidential levels? Must say, very inspiring!

Just some random comments...where was the slow motion heroic walk? The part where she calls up Additi? Itna to dramatic hona allowed hai now :P Its a movie catering to masses after all.
I was expecting Meera to swear SO much more...going by the promo and some reviews. So yeah that was a surprise to me ... people swear SOO much more than this ... 
Acting was top-notch. Both were brilliant...but being a biased fan I am, I liked Rani's more. Sabrina... at times, couldn't move me as much as she should've I felt. I also really liked the guy who played Vikram...portrayed his character very well, esp in the bits towards the end.
And a highlight of the movie has to be the music. Amit Trivedi ClapYou're renewing my interest in BW music...first Uraan and now this. Even the background music was just superb!! Amazing stuff!

As a Rani fan, I wanted this movie to do well, she needed a hit...but after watching it, must say it deserves every bit of success its getting..and more. Well done NOJK team! Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja_l-Mink-

Go to top