Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

NO ONE KILLED JESSICA - REVIEWS (Page 34)

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nitya-

^^ I didn't read the whole review but ahh! when the politician's wife said that "Kuch bhi karo mere Monu ko kuch nahin hona chahiye,"dialogue..I really wanted to punch her in the face.

that was a weird character!!!Confused i dont know what the director was trying to do with the character.. she comes 2 or three times and mouths the same lines...and i think that is all she was in the movie for apart from the tea scene.

was the director mocking the lady?she was annoying indeed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

isomersMehak_Luvs_Rani

MissIffiy IF-Rockerz
MissIffiy
MissIffiy

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Cry

Okay this was one film I thought I will like but it totally disappointed me. The first half of the film is all Vidya she runs around trying to make sure the witnesses dont change the statement they gave to the police in the beginning. The 2nd half is all Rani she also runs around trying to show the world that the witness were threatened & lied in court. & thats pretty much what the film was there was nothing thrilling about it. All of it was Cry

I had such high expectation for this film but I hope it does well the story should be told as I never head of this case until this film. The cast was really well put together Rani & Vidya were both equally good. Vidya looked the part & had some good scenes. Rani passes with the journalist look very well & her performance was also good. But nothing exceptional from both. But you get a surprise performance from Myra khan the girl that plays Jessica the few scenes she has she lightens up the screen applaud her best part of the film Clap  In all the film was disappointing but watchable.

Edited by MissIffiy - 08 January 2011 at 12:29am

Salma2perfectlyflawed

nonu123 Senior Member
nonu123
nonu123

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged

those who have seen the film i want to know whether i can see the film with my family,are there any intimate or vulgar scenes

isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandicoot

that was a weird character!!!Confused i dont know what the director was trying to do with the character.. she comes 2 or three times and mouths the same lines...and i think that is all she was in the movie for apart from the tea scene.

was the director mocking the lady?she was annoying indeed

I know, I didn't understand it too. I think he was trying to show that family comes first..no matter what the situation is.Ermm That is what I got out of it at least. Or maybe that being a woman herself, she still played blind to the crime her son committed. I remember later on in the movie, someone mentions that to the media..about the fact that women were not even supporting the Jessica case.

The first time she said it, I kind of ignored her(just like everyone else that was present in the scene) but when she said the same dialogue again..I was really hoping someone would burst at her.
clars IF-Rockerz
clars
clars

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nonu123

those who have seen the film i want to know whether i can see the film with my family,are there any intimate or vulgar scenes

well apart from that one scene where Rani is making out with that guy[Karan mehra] which is hardly for some few secs .you can still watch it famliy
theprince IF-Rockerz
theprince
theprince

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
No One Killed Jessica First Day Business

No Killed Jessica managed to have an okay first day thanks to better collections in the evening. The all India first day collections were around 3 crore nett. A good jump on Saturday then the film can have a good weekend. The approx territory figures were as below.

Mumbai- 1.15 crore

Delhi/UP - 70 lakhs

East Punjab - 32 lakhs

West Bengal - 15 lakhs

CP Berar - 10 lakhs

CI - 8 lakhs

Rajasthan - 10 lakhs

Nizam - 14 lakhs

Mysore - 17 lakhs

Others - 10 lakhs

TOTAL - 3.01 crore