Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

NO ONE KILLED JESSICA - REVIEWS (Page 20)

Okazaki Senior Member
Okazaki
Okazaki

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Originally posted by CZ..

^the first not-so good review. what's the rating btw?

*edit - 3.5 out of 4? isn't that way too much for a film that 'could have been better'? Confused LOL

Its written(or more like "ghost written") by THE great Raja Sen,what else do you expect?LOL

The guy has been anti-Rani for ages now! They have some kinda "cold war" going onTongue
Wanna bet that the "Rani factor" is the reason for his review?

Well,what else can you expect from someone who says Ayesha Takia is better than Rani MukerjiLOL

P.S. I love Ayesha,I am not trying to offend anyone! But the comparison is NONSENSE!

Thanks! I thought I was the only one who thought so. The guy brings in his personal grudges in reviews irrespective of the performance. Never knew about his dislike for Rani but his dislike for Aishwarya is quite evident. I know, Aishwarya is not the BEST actress but him calling her a non-actress when she has offered us some nice performances like Raincoat, Taal & HDDCS, make me feel as if he some hidden agenda against some actresses. On the other hand, he seems to praise _____ & ______, who dont even know the "A" of Acting, to the skies. Ouch

*You can very easily "fill in the blanks" if you are well-versed with his reviews. Didn't want to "drag" in some controversial namesSmile

*Oh wait, it isn't written by him. Haha..my bad! LOL But, my views about him ain't gonna budge a bit. Raja Sen! Ouch

--------
Sorry abt the minor interruption, Back on topic: Refrained from visiting the boards since I really didnt want to be bombarded with heavy promotional/review material (re: NOKJ) Couldn't resist. Cant wait to watch for myself this weekend Big smile

Edited by Okazaki - 06 January 2011 at 9:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

glittersMehak_Luvs_Rani

Gobsmacked IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheen

RowdyBOSS Goldie
RowdyBOSS
RowdyBOSS

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
good start for 2011 !!!

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Okazaki Senior Member
Okazaki
Okazaki

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Oooooo something interesting!

GChintamani Gautam Chintamani 
 by annavetticad
Who killed #NoOneKilledJessica Delhi preview? #JustCurious

Shocked 

Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Mehak_Luvs_Rani IF-Stunnerz
Mehak_Luvs_Rani
Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragya0

How about reading the review and the name of the reviewer properly before criticising?

Savera R Someshwar reviews No One Killed Jessica.

How about reading the last line of the review?

"
And yes, for those of you who want to know what Raja Sen thought of the film, here goes: Amateurish masala handling lets down a great subject. This film deserved to be much stronger. Superb performances from Rajesh Sharma, Vidya Balan and Amit Trivedi."

Now,is it just a co-incidence that BOTH the critics who BOTH belong to Rediff thought Rani was not goodTongue
And as I said its more like Raja has "ghost written" itSmile

Mehak_Luvs_Rani
Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Okazaki

Oooooo something interesting!

GChintamani Gautam Chintamani 
 by annavetticad
Who killed #NoOneKilledJessica Delhi preview? #JustCurious

Shocked 

Yes,the Delhi Preview show for Press got cancelledOuch
Mehak_Luvs_Rani
Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Okazaki

Thanks! I thought I was the only one who thought so. The guy brings in his personal grudges in reviews irrespective of the performance. Never knew about his dislike for Rani but his dislike for Aishwarya is quite evident. I know, Aishwarya is not the BEST actress but him calling her a non-actress when she has offered us some nice performances like Raincoat, Taal & HDDCS, make me feel as if he some hidden agenda against some actresses. On the other hand, he seems to praise _____ & ______, who dont even know the "A" of Acting, to the skies. Ouch

*You can very easily "fill in the blanks" if you are well-versed with his reviews. Didn't want to "drag" in some controversial namesSmile

*Oh wait, it isn't written by him. Haha..my bad! LOL But, my views about him ain't gonna budge a bit. Raja Sen! Ouch

--------
Sorry abt the minor interruption, Back on topic: Refrained from visiting the boards since I really didnt want to be bombarded with heavy promotional/review material (re: NOKJ) Couldn't resist. Cant wait to watch for myself this weekend Big smile

No dear,you are not the only one!
They guy surely does have something against some of the most talented actresses of BollywoodLOL
I think he prefers beauty over talent,well good for him then!
He's the most biased critic/journo I've ever come across.He has written so much shit about Rani in the past and even 2 days back he wrote crap about her!
ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Everyone is capable of deciding for themselves as to what is A for acting, so raja sen can surely figure it out  himself too. I love reading his reviews, and i relate with his reviews the most.. i think he is one of the few critics.. who doesn't just judge a movie by its boxoffice pottenital or by what is convetionally considered "great" he is bold enough to hold unconvetional views.. which totally rocks for me.

Edited by ladygaga - 06 January 2011 at 9:52am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-iktaara-NuktaacheensmarieBeyond_the_Veil

Go to top