Wohooooooo!!!

GO NOKJ!!!!!!!!!

15 crores OR 22 crores is FANTASTIC๐Ÿ˜ณ
I am such a happyyy and proud fan atm๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Mehak_Luvs_Rani - 13 years ago
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by CZ..

how do you define 'strong'?
let us put it that way, they were not any quality sequences showing her going against the system, i did not find any amazing sequences in which i find struggle or fight or i dunno sumthing was missing, the screenplay was very uninspiring
Originally posted by bolly007

oh so in realistic cinema people cannot cry their hearts out??? or cannot show characters that  are stronger??? weird
of course...but it is when its actually needed......lets take one thing straight .. u dont like the movie dats fine, but why r u hitting on those who are liking the movie........dats just bashing ur head against the walll๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by lensahunte08

I hope the film does well. Rani needs it more than Vidya.
more than them...the spirit of REAL JESSICA LAL needs it.๐Ÿ˜Š
No One Killed Jessica Has Fair Monday

Tuesday 11th January 2011 11.00 IST

Boxofficeindia.Com Trade Network

No One Killed Jessica had a fair Monday with collections of around 1.80 crore nett. The drop is around 45% from Friday which is decent.

The total after four days is around 14.25 crore nett and the week is heading for a 18-18.50 crore nett total.

The circuits that did not perform that well on the weekend like CP Berar, CI and Rajasthan held up best with just 30-40% falls from Friday. Bengal also fell only 40%. The major circuits like Mumbai, Delhi/UP and East Punjab fell around 50%.

The week total will be similar to another two heroine orientated film We Are Family released last year but it is likely that No one Killed Jessica may sustain a bit better than that film. The second weekend will tell whether the film will hit the 30 crore nett mark or settle around the 25 crore nett mark for lifetime business.

Originally posted by Pari_Rinki

Thats great :)

Vidya & Rani so deserve all this ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I like how many of the people here in Gulf don't like 'serious' movies. But the cinema's was like houseful, felt great. There were some Arabs who didn't understand Hindi..yet they were there to watch the movie ๐Ÿ˜†
i believe people in the middle east love " salman , srk , rani , shahid" so much
i know that so they watch thier movies even if they don't know HINDI
 i wish it be a hit
Originally posted by jaky

i believe people in the middle east love " salman , srk , rani , shahid" so much
i know that so they watch thier movies even if they don't know HINDI
 i wish it be a hit
yepp i got osem friends who cant speak or understand hindi.. but they watch movies with subtitless.. and believe me theyy big fanss especially of sharukh๐Ÿ˜†
im arabian  girl and my favourite is rani and shahid and for your informatoin we also watch ranver and piks akshay  movie
Originally posted by tweety_lovely

of course...but it is when its actually needed......lets take one thing straight .. u dont like the movie dats fine, but why r u hitting on those who are liking the movie........dats just bashing ur head against the walll๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
correction it is u who did not let my opinion be, if u do not believe me check previous pages!
ok so how is the film doing B.O wise, is it a hit??