Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ladygaga thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
^^ Its supposed to be a subtle movie.. as it is a real story which has affected the life of those people.. they cannot overdramatize it too much..

Anyways back to box office.. Khush kahbari.. 🥳 FiNALLY A rani mukherjee movie has a good weekend... after ages and many flops.. 😆

No One Killed Jessica Has Good Weekend

Monday 10th January 2010 08.30 IST

Boxofficeindia.Com Trade Network

No One Killed Jessica had a good weekend as collections look like coming in at 13.50 crore nett for the weekend. The Sunday collections are not in yet but could be around 5.75 crore nett. The film had a huge pick up on Saturday as collections were 50% higher than Friday. The film collected around 7.75 crore nett over its first two days. The Saturday collections with Friday numbers in brackets are below, figures in lakhs.

Mumbai - 180 (126)

Delhi/UP -96 (72)

East Punjab - 44 (32)

West Bengal - 25 (15)

CP Berar - 13 (10)

CI - 10 (8)

Rajasthan - 13 (10)

Nizam - 21 (14)

Mysore - 35 (19)

Others - 15 (10)

ALL INDIA 452 (316)

Edited by ladygaga - 13 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I hope the film does well. Rani needs it more than Vidya.
Originally posted by: ladygaga

^^ Its supposed to be a subtle movie.. as it is a real story which has affected the life of those people.. they cannot overdramatize it too much..

Anyways back to box office.. Khush kahbari.. 🥳 FiNALLY A rani mukherjee movie has a good weekend... after ages and many flops.. 😆

No One Killed Jessica Has Good Weekend

Monday 10th January 2010 08.30 IST

Boxofficeindia.Com Trade Network

No One Killed Jessica had a good weekend as collections look like coming in at 13.50 crore nett for the weekend. The Sunday collections are not in yet but could be around 5.75 crore nett. The film had a huge pick up on Saturday as collections were 50% higher than Friday. The film collected around 7.75 crore nett over its first two days. The Saturday collections with Friday numbers in brackets are below, figures in lakhs.

Mumbai - 180 (126)

Delhi/UP -96 (72)

East Punjab - 44 (32)

West Bengal - 25 (15)

CP Berar - 13 (10)

CI - 10 (8)

Rajasthan - 13 (10)

Nizam - 21 (14)

Mysore - 35 (19)

Others - 15 (10)

ALL INDIA 452 (316)

let my opinion be, i liked the movie, but i did not feel overwhelmed by it
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yay I hope it does be a hit 🥳
Mehak_Luvs_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

mehak did u read my review? :D

Ofcourse my Cutie,it was friggin awesome😃
'No One Killed Jessica': Fri: 3.25 cr, Sat: 4.60 cr and Sun: 5.25 cr. The film has had a mid-range release [550 screens]. Excellent.

'No One Killed Jessica': Have received Overseas numbers as well. Surprise, surprise, surprise... film has fared very well in UK and USA.

Taran on twitter

***DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE MOVIE****

To those who are saying that Meera's transformation was abrupt and stuff...to start off with,even though her character was a total badass and a bitch,she still felt deeply for the one's who lose their lives(POINT IN CASE:Kargil soldiers-it showed when she spoke to the guy in plane,saying "Aur unki laashein dekh kar bhi mazaa aaya hoga")-That showed she felt deeply about it.

Onto the Jessica case,it was not as if she didn't feel for the case(Another point,when she goes upto Sabrina voluntarily and tells her that she need not worry-that bas***d would be in jail,shows she did) but it was just that to her it seemed too easy of a case to be prolonged since it had OVER 300 witnesses(which is ALOT) and then came the news of the criminal getting arrested and hence she thought she was right.
And when she read the newspaper she got a HUGE slap on her face and she was proven wrong and realised that a person lost her life and the criminal got away with it despite of the whole of India knowing the truth and hence she decided to take up the case.
-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So No one killed jessica is a hit
it has recovered more dan its cost :D Yayy m so happy for Rani😳
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Midweek B.O.: 'NOKJ' has excellent Rs. 13.10 cr weekend
- By Taran Adarsh, January 10, 2011 - 13:38 IST
Film Cast Plusses Minusses Verdict

No One Killed Jessica
Rani Mukerji, Vidya Balan, Neil Bhoopalam, Mohammed Zeeshan Ayub, Myra, Rajesh Sharma, Satyadeep Misra, Shireesh Sharma A poignant story of two women's resolve for justice narrated with utmost sensitivity by director Rajkumar Gupta Could've been trimmed for a stronger impact The film has found tremendous appreciation. Collected approx. Rs. 13.10 cr nett in its opening weekend, showing a day-wise improvement with each passing day. The breakup:- Fri: 3.25 cr, Sat: 4.60 cr and Sun: 5.25 cr. The film has had a mid-range release [550 screens] and even the shows were limited to 5/6 per day, on an average

Band Baaja Baaraat
Anushka Sharma, Ranveer Singh, Neeraj Sood, Manmeet Singh Sawhney, Manish Chaudhari Fresh, youthful and extremely entertaining. Plus, Anushka and Ranveer's first-rate performances Slips in the post-interval portions Above average [theatrical business]
Ozymandias thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
BRILLIANT movie! I'm not at all familiar with the actual Jessica case...but did the case really go all the way up to Presidential levels? Must say, very inspiring!

Just some random comments...where was the slow motion heroic walk? The part where she calls up Additi? Itna to dramatic hona allowed hai now :P Its a movie catering to masses after all.
I was expecting Meera to swear SO much more...going by the promo and some reviews. So yeah that was a surprise to me ... people swear SOO much more than this ... 
Acting was top-notch. Both were brilliant...but being a biased fan I am, I liked Rani's more. Sabrina... at times, couldn't move me as much as she should've I felt. I also really liked the guy who played Vikram...portrayed his character very well, esp in the bits towards the end.
And a highlight of the movie has to be the music. Amit Trivedi 👏You're renewing my interest in BW music...first Uraan and now this. Even the background music was just superb!! Amazing stuff!

As a Rani fan, I wanted this movie to do well, she needed a hit...but after watching it, must say it deserves every bit of success its getting..and more. Well done NOJK team! 👏