Posted: 13 years ago
^ LOL now can all the rani fans cool down😆
GDI, this movie is not playing at the local American theater here, and I've really been looking forward to it!! =(
AB has always been detailed in all his blogs/tweets. That is his style. Even when mentioning that he had gone for a wedding he mentions that the girls parents/ boys parents invited him. That does not  mean that he does it because he does not want people to accuse him of gate crashing, its just the way he writes.  But fanbots just need a reason to bash someone who they perceive as a hater of their fav. Oh and to people who asked zainab to stop blabbing, she/he has a right to an opinion as much as you do. Since this is turning out to be a non-review thread, everyone can express their opinion
Originally posted by zainab25

I didn't think this thread would be so, so annoying. Can ppl  just post tweets, reviews, mentions for the film rather than oooooohhh'ing and aaaah'ing Rani. Enough with the orgasms. Yes, Rani did it. Everyone else now, fall down to her feet cuz you wrote her off two years back.  🥱 Aish, Abhi, Vidya, blah blah.......AB can write who invited him, and how he feels. It's OK........Just post the reviews. It's a review thread, not a fan club or picture gallery. Waste of cyberspace, this thread is becoming. 

😆 Okay so the same happened during the TMK thread where people were posting their own opinions etc etc so I opened a member review and discussion thread, so that people can discuss the movie without people complaining about how the review thread was getting cluttered bla bla blah but my thread was closed my the mods and I was asked to go back to the review thread.

So I don't know...I guess people have nowhere to go to discuss/praise/bash the movie. 😉
Originally posted by eraser

😆 Okay so the same happened during the TMK thread where people were posting their own opinions etc etc so I opened a member review and discussion thread, so that people can discuss the movie without people complaining about how the review thread was getting cluttered bla bla blah but my thread was closed my the mods and I was asked to go back to the review thread.

So I don't know...I guess people have nowhere to go to discuss/praise/bash the movie. 😉

So sabko apni excitement.... frustration.... sabh kuch ek hee thread mein.... Lovely.... 😉😆
I am sooo happy that this movie is getting 4 stars. I can't wait until this DVD comes out.
Originally posted by sheee

I am sooo happy that this movie is getting 4 stars. I can't wait until this DVD comes out.
you're not gonna watch it in theaters?!
Originally posted by sweet coco

you're not gonna watch it in theaters?!
I don't watch hindi movies in theaters. Not a lot anywy.
Well i feel stupid for writing those posts now :s. Should try to verify my facts the next time but i did mention that it was because of the journalists etc and not because i am a Rani fan (which i am not anyways). Going to stop spamming now ;-)
Originally posted by -Mala-

he is being VERY insecure...notice how there was no praise for the actors? or director?

jaley howey. hahah, vidya is a sweetheart to invite such ppl.

hmmm..now that he has praised people on his blog, is he still "jala hua"?