Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
That song Dilli is in my head is it a good song havent heard it all?
Mehak_Luvs_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^Its brilliant.
Not because its from Rani's movie but neutrally it is :)

I am so freaking happy and excited!

And OMFG Big B and Vivek at the same place as Rani?

LMFAO!
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
RajaSen

Watched No One Killed Jessica. Sexiest opening credits in years. Baaki baadmein. Edited by Zareena - 13 years ago
Mehak_Luvs_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
LMFAO!
What does he mean? LOL
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Yea you mis-read it.
He is DE-PROMOTING the film calling it unethical and corrupt😕

That sucks!! I think he should be promoting...now the truth will be out for the ppl to see, I wonder if he's even seen the film yet?!
Edited by sweet coco - 13 years ago
-Mala- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
im so HAPPY:D not cuz imma rani and viyda fan...rani's antics during the promotions were making me dislike her actually! but now i see that she has been putting up with unnecessary criticism for 2-3 years..and now it's her time to shine! so...let her! she handeled it pretty well i'd say.

but im happy because while magazines, media, industry people were busy speculating and writing off rani's career and making fun of vidyas style or whatever.. .LOOK WHAT TWO PEOPLE HAVE COME OUT STRONGEST and that too in a WOMEN-CENTRIC film. they didnt need no big director or hero.

after BBB, another film proving...content WILL win over any "sheilas" and "bikini" shots.

Edited by -Mala- - 13 years ago
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zareena

RajaSen

Watched No One Killed Jessica. Sexiest opening credits in years. Baaki baadmein.

Now I'm even more excited!!! I wonder if it involves Rani or Vidya in any way!!
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG GUYS. Here's what my friend said when I asked him who had a stronger performance.

@ [Insert My Name]: Hello Darling.....It is difficult to say who was better BUT talking from the character's point of view I'll give two thumbs up to RANI. Her versatility has been proved once again after BLACK !!! Vidya B was equally brilliant but... MEERA ( Rani M) shone the most ...mainly due to the script. The movie is a work of art that pricks our conciense, and the director ( Rajkumar Gupta) has handled the job with aplomb. Critics of Rani Mukherjee have to bite the dust this time as she has struck a chord! Based on a true story ...this movie must remain etched in the viewers mind. Kudos to the whole team of "NO ONE KILLED JESSICA". Rani Mukherjee has proved that she can carry a whole movie on her shoulders even in the absence of well-known male actors. I am impressed mainly by the director Rajkumar Gupta. He has a lot to offer to Indian Cinema.
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Raja sen

Amit Trivedi's sensationally pulsating Dilli Dilli is perfect for my lingering #Dillicember hangover.
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
the music man is amazing i love that kind of music