Posted: 13 years ago
Sometimes, in fact many times, good and even great movies don't do well at the box office for various reasons.

I'm glad to hear positive feedback. It would be great to start the year off with a female-lead film. And it would also give Rani some much needed status boost.

And then hopefully Priyanka Chopra can carry on the trend with Saat Khoon Maaf.

👏
This guy gave TMK three stars, and Tare Zameen Par 1 or 2 from what I know. Does he even take himself seriously anymore? I take Rakhi's Insaaf show more seriously than his reviews.
taran is actually more of a trade analyst.... so i take it as a good sign that the movie has a chance at the box office and is appealing.... i'm sure it'll get good reviews though...!
^^yeh he likes to think hes all cerebral and intellectual abt films....but u can see that his reviews are pretty much cut paste job...i think he has like 1 review for a flop, one for a hit, one for an average...and he keeps changing the names here and there...

the usual phrases..

"lets get few things straight at the outset..."

"the writing is a complete letdown..."

"...one of the finest products to come out of ...production house"

"the second half has terrific moments....take that scene where blah blah happens, or that scene where something else happens...these are examples of masterful writing and execution."

"will have an earth shattering opening..."

sigh...masand and anupama are more honest and funny...😆

Hope its true because he said the same thing for many other film and they floped at the end .
When is this movie actually releasing for the masses?
^It releases Jan 7th

I really have my hopes high with this one!! Rani NEEDS it to be a hit :\ I adore Vidya so so much...her voice <333  Rani is one of the best actresses to have enter Bollywood, IMO. Two such AMAZINGLY talented actresses together..awesomeness!😃 
Originally posted by zainab25

This guy gave TMK three stars, and Tare Zameen Par 1 or 2 from what I know. Does he even take himself seriously anymore? I take Rakhi's Insaaf show more seriously than his reviews.
🤣🤣
Originally posted by Star_No_1

Sometimes, in fact many times, good and even great movies don't do well at the box office for various reasons.

I'm glad to hear positive feedback. It would be great to start the year off with a female-lead film. And it would also give Rani some much needed status boost.

And then hopefully Priyanka Chopra can carry on the trend with Saat Khoon Maaf.

👏

This is exactly why I want the movie do well because of the female leads. We need more female leads movie. Women oriented movies are always the best in my opinion
Originally posted by smarie pants

^^yeh he likes to think hes all cerebral and intellectual abt films....but u can see that his reviews are pretty much cut paste job...i think he has like 1 review for a flop, one for a hit, one for an average...and he keeps changing the names here and there...

the usual phrases..

"lets get few things straight at the outset..."

"the writing is a complete letdown..."

"...one of the finest products to come out of ...production house"

"the second half has terrific moments....take that scene where blah blah happens, or that scene where something else happens...these are examples of masterful writing and execution."

"will have an earth shattering opening..."

sigh...masand and anupama are more honest and funny...😆

reminds me of this