India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Hello KMHians

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Hi guys i m new here I m a regular viewer of KMH i just love love Karanika especially Krittika .To be honest i love Krittika more than karan not because i m a guy but coz i just love her .I am a big fan of her along with Shilpa Anand .DMG and YKHS were the 2 shows i loved back then Kritika is cute vivacious bubbly intilligent charming loving i can go on n on .There is this something abt kritika which always mesmerises me .In short she is a kind of girllike 'jise dekhar u feel she is the one like Mummy ko Dikhao types .There something very charming n Indian abt her  She is some1 whom u wud like to spend ur whole life withDay DreamingKash vo single hotiLOL .Anyways really like karanika as i said b4 
I m a great fan of Kritika the actress .i just loved her Instantly when i saw her as Aashya in Yahan ke hum Sikander .Ashya n Ravi made such cute couple .She just won my heart with her amazing performance as Arohi i just loved her chemistry with Karan .Then i honestly thought she might good look with karan only after  KMH but again she proved me wrong with her Amazing  n sizzling chemistry with Vivan   In PKB .PraSha just rocked to the core .i loved them to bits i was sad when the show ended but i was happy to see her again in ZND i watched the series for her I was so thrilled to have her back as Arohi again in KMH2 .She just get me hooked with teh show  fab performance  As Arohi Ahluwalia which is so strikingly different from Arohi from KMH1 .love her 

I m sure Arjun will win her in 7 days Akhir Dulhaniya ko tho Dilwala hi lejayega na koi kabutar thode hi LOL

i wish u guys accept me to this family would love to hear from u all guys n gals .i am really looking forward for our interactions discussions differnces(which i dont think will ever happen hereEmbarrassed)

Need to go now but will come later as i need to catch KMH2 to see my Indian pari ArohiDay Dreaming will catch u after the show 

GOD BLESS U ALL
TAKE CARE 

Edited by manoj589 - 03 January 2011 at 7:28am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroraAbhidaarshraviAllwaysindianMaheen_AhmedGURASH14Du_Nishtanu111aWooHooHaha21rasika_DSmIsHeZ.xkavyasampavsSiddhi_Meehak.ShimzAR4EVERMariaa.SGMaNanHoLiC

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
welcome to the forum, hope u have fun.  Kritika and Karan are fab actors, and as Arjuhi they are excellent. Thumbs Up

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

GURASH14AllwaysindianDu_NishWooHooHaha21TheMummy_LeAbbaMeehak.

TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

welcome to the forum, hope u have fun.  Kritika and Karan are fab actors, and as Arjuhi they are excellent. Thumbs Up

agreed dearSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GURASH14WooHooHaha21

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
welcome to the forum, yup Karan and Kritika are a gorgeous pair and also great people and actors :) Hope we have a great time in our KMH2 forum :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjuhiFanGURASH14Du_NishWooHooHaha21TheMummy_LeAbba

TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pranii

welcome to the forum, yup Karan and Kritika are a gorgeous pair and also great people and actors :) Hope we have a great time in our KMH2 forum :)

Thanku dearHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21

Meehak. IF-Sizzlerz
Meehak.
Meehak.

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged

Welcome to the forum dear ! Hug 

Enjoy the forums ! Party Because the forum is ur now also Wink Dancing Glad to see ur her ! Embarrassed

MehwishHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GURASH14WooHooHaha21TheMummy_LeAbba

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Welcome to d forum.it seems u r a great fan of kri.keep it up.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21TheMummy_LeAbba

angel_prachi Goldie
angel_prachi
angel_prachi

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Smilewecome welcom and happy new year too yu,,have a lotss of fun masti dhamal here and ys K.K was the most beauifful tv jodi and ofscreen jodi luv her both dil se mor mor everyday every min,sec,everypal...muchaaaaaaaaa luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv............;;;Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GURASH14WooHooHaha21TheMummy_LeAbba

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index