Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:FOREVER IN LOVE :: thread 1 (Page 95)

ammu5 IF-Sizzlerz
ammu5
ammu5

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
no idea PM plz

Angel.Khushi Senior Member
Angel.Khushi
Angel.Khushi

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
i think maneet wala related scene.... i'm confiused yaar...
geniusbm Newbie
geniusbm
geniusbm

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Love ur updates..............................waiting for ur next update !!!!
mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged

so so sorry for the later update .. caught up with assaignments . cant give a long update . hope this is upto your expectations . do comment and hit the like button .Smile

PART-17.

Next day  

Maan woke up from his dreamland . he came up with the ways to impress geet . "time for action maan" he said to himself . he got up and took shower . he left to office making some phone calls .

Geet on the other hand was very eager to introduce brij to maan . she then thought "may be later" and left for office ..

In office  

it was nearly 9 am and everyone started to reach office . adi was busy with the files for that days presentation . suddenly a girl with short mini skirt entered the office giving the deadly glares to everyone . she walked towards adi and gave him a glare .

adi : good morning sasha .

sasha : good adi . where is MK ?

adi : its almost time . he ll be here soon . by the way how was your London trip ?

sasha : fine like always . have you prepared the contract papers ? clients ll be here soon .

adi : oh yea , by the way congrats for the project .

sasha : oh shut up adi . this is such a silly thing . don't waste my time . get back to work .

with that she stormed off to her cabin . with in seconds every one heared a loud scream ..

sasha : ahhhhhhh'.

Adi came rushing towards her : wwwat happened sasha ??

Sasha : what the hell is this ??

Adi : what ??

Sasha : just see this my cabin ..

Adi went in and saw the most wonderful place .. the cabin was filled with roses . he stood silently wondering what his maan sir is upto .

Adi : sasha , why are you here ? this is not your cabin .

Sasha : what this is my cabin .

Adi : no sasha , your cabin is shifted near that left side corner .

Sasha : what the hell ??? why what happened to this cabin ?

Adi : this is now geet's cabin .

Sasha : who is she ?

Adi : maan sir's secretory .

Sasha : 2 months away from the office and no one informed me about this change . so irresponsible .

Adi : you can ask sir if you want .

Sasha : I ll ask him and what the hell is in that cabin ???

Adi : cant you see it ? its roses .

Sasha : that's what am also asking . what are they doing here ? throw it out .  I don't know what MK ll do on seeing this garbage here .

Adi : but I suppose this is for geet .

Sasha : what ever clear this garbage before he comes .

That's the time geet entered her cabin hearing some noices . she saw adi with a girl looking like a absoluter devil with a heavy make up . she wondered who it might be as she had never seen her before .

Geet : hi adi !!!

Adi : hi geet . this is sasha , the head architect . she is off to London for 2 months . just now she came .

Geet : oh hi mam ..

Sasha gave her filthy look : oh you are that famous geet . don't try to act smart in front of MK . he wont be interested in behenji's like you .

Geet : EXCUSE ME !!!

Sasha : oh yea , you heard me right !!! you know what , he hates roses . am sure he gonna fire you seeing your garden .

Geet  was so angry and just spit it back : oh well lets see mam .by the way what are you doing in my cabin ?

Sasha : its my cabin .

Geet : well its mine now . I have so many work unlike others who just show off themselves with heavy make up's absolutely like a devil. So ll you carry on with your work ?

Adi who was just now silently listening to the conversation could not take further and led out his famous stylish laugher . sasha stormed off the cabin with "wait and watch"look ..adi too excused himself and left the room .

Just then geet noticed the room full of roses . she wondered who might have sent this . she wondered around and saw a note light on one basket . it read  

" to my mishti ' your maan is waiting for you . be                      there @ Maiden's  hall @ 6 ."

Geet could not believe what she saw . the first thing that came to her mind was "maan and surprise ??" she tried calling maan but he dint pick it up . he was busy in a meeting . he just saw the caller id and smiled . geet wondered back and forth not getting why exactly he isn't picking it up . she then started doing her work .

It was past noon but still he dint show up . just then peon came inside and handed over a parcel to her . she wondered what it might be and opened it . there came another surprise . it was a beautiful white saree . with a mild silver workings . she fell in love with it on the spot . she saw a note with it .

" love to see in this saree . don't disappoint me                        darling."

Geet blushed with the word "darling" . it was nearly 4 . she decided to leave for home to get ready . she just prayed that no one would at home now . she made her way outside very happy and contended .

Sasha saw geet leaving early and smirked thinking that she got a chance to shout at her . she called geet .

Sasha : where do you think you are going miss ??

Geet : to home .

Sasha : for your kind information the office hours are upto 6 . so you cant leave early .

Geet : well I have finished my work and leaving .

Sasha : no you are not .here is the file . complete it now .

Geet : am maan's secretory not yours .so don't you dare order me .

Sasha : how dare you ?

Geet : I don't have time to argue with you .

With that geet left behind a fuming sasha . geet was so happy with the surprise. She could not help but fall in love with her Khadoos all over again .

Maan on the other hand could not help but smile thining of his mishti . he loved her beyond imagination . he could not stop thinking of her . he hoped that he could stay with her expectations .

Precap : the proposal 

PART 18   :  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1580033&TPN=104

Edited by mrk_1 - 08 April 2011 at 6:47am

The following 112 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10pyarisahelilaila889dpurvainlwgeetnehavashimaaneet_mansikathrina7176kasturi11krishna.gagsyasmi123wifey90juhi_ansaribhakbhartifanalu5123nonabebuhansasmamaan13579Bkhasperfectflirt8shruthiruchssurbhijn106dh_riticutemishtijain92preetymaaneetLadyArwenmishtibmaaneetkimeetBe.edgynan_10s-o-m-m-i-eshivangi783abina03bobbydolldoosheekajennifer1993reea88Tishuucharlie1950srikrithiamalu123dreamy4ever-jia--shamima-amzu32vidu87bluedreamz953KinshukKiDewanicyum3219staroneserialsgangesegbPLKG90MsMovieloverGudiyalovesguru286pearl-SmexySmile-nats0101Maaneet4evelibra25khushi_4eversaumiee-Veritaserum-smj1977.shrutirupzloveubasicquestion1bangaloresmaankigeet4everkrati5sanu3108ambbihameravigilisoVintagepeachajennpunjabi.princesanjucoolPreethi-PremikomlikaSahSahkooliiodivareenanamita25CrazzyBusy-afsha-sweet scorpiomitzi11shah10-Mayu-hinal_maaneett_areebrsroopalimaansee--Ratna----aarthi--..shreyaa..ShalveSabmeratu.preethia6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6ammu5jasraj123maaneetsangeltodayzstarCrazyCutesydewdropredpickachumysteriousmillifelicitysmoak.Krishna_SouravDonnaa

Radhika Shah IF-Sizzlerz
Radhika Shah
Radhika Shah

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Nice part!!!!
reea88 Goldie
reea88
reea88

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
nice... very nice dear....loved it...
Mg777 IF-Dazzler
Mg777