Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:FOREVER IN LOVE :: thread 1 (Page 87)

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

Loool geet tells maan about her and vanshika's promise only to marry brothers. Lool maan without realising what she said, says ok and then shouts at their promise.

Lool I agree with maan that dev and vanshika are faster than you two, so hurry up and get married.

Aww geet is so happy about how dev proposed to vanshika and their promise to each other is safe now.

mitzi11 IF-Sizzlerz
mitzi11
mitzi11

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
both parts marvelous update pls can yu pm me next update cont soonnnnnnnnnnn
CrazzyBusy IF-Sizzlerz
CrazzyBusy
CrazzyBusy

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
beautiful update dear....update soon and plz add me to ur pm list
thank u
mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
sorry guys !! Cry..two days and a lot of assaignments Confused... need to refer so many books Angry..i havent thought of next update yet .. hopefully i ll do it by tomorrow ,,please bear with me Smile..i promise it ll be a long one Big smile

Durga 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Tishuudreamy4everheermeher-jia-Vintagepeachmaankigeet4everCrazzyBusymitzi11CrazyCutesy

Vintagepeach IF-Rockerz
Vintagepeach
Vintagepeach

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
its ok dear work comes first..
but remember 2mrw give us a long updateWink..
gangesegb IF-Dazzler
gangesegb
gangesegb

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
nice update.....loved it.....
tanx
mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged

hey guys !! Am up with the next update after quite a long time Wink....hope you guys like it !! and one more thing am a IF-dazzler now yieppe Dancing..sorry for the late update ,,,so many assignments ... next update ll be hopefully tomorrow Smile

PART-16

Geet reached her home and saw her mom and dad in the living room . she was surprised to see her dad so early . normally he would be reaching home around midnight . but today it sounds so unusual and the look they had on their faces too was so unusual . they kind of tensed and worried . she made their way towards them . Mr.Handa and rano saw her and exchanged glances .

Geet : hi mom , hi dad .

Mr.Handa : hello beta .

Geet : how come you are so early ?

Mr.Handa : nothing big beta , just tired that why .

Geet (worries ): are you alright  ?

Mr.Handa : am perfectly alright beta , just some tiredness .

Geet : mom ?? why did you asked me to come home soon ? anything serious ?

Rano : nothing important geet , just felt like seeing you now . I thought it would be great to spend time together when your dad is at home soon .

Geet : okay , but are you sure that you aren't hiding anything from me ?

Rano : what is there to hide from you ? ok you go and freshen up . I ll get something for you .

Geet : ok mom .

With that geet left the living room and made way to her room . she sensed something fishy but  ignored it . Mr.Handa and rano exchanged glances and let out a sigh relief . soon as she entered the room ,

Mr.Handa : now the game starts 1,2,3,4,5,

Suddenly they heard geet scream . Mr.Handa and rano laughed their head out when they heard her scream .

Geet entered her room . it was unusually dark . usually her mom would switch on the side light for her all the time .

Geet : may be she might have forgotten it .

As soon as she entered , she heard someone calling her name .

Person : GEET..

Geet (scared ): who is this ??

Person took his mobile and played a ringtone . it's the evil laugh which is similar to the devil laughs in movies . that's it geet lost and started shouting " mama mama bhoot !! bhoot !! awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww''"

She took the stick near by and closed her eyes . when she felt that someone is near her , she started beating wildly without opening her eyes . the person was startled and tried calling her . everytime he opens his mouth , beatings would fall on his face '..

Mr.Handa and rano rolled on to laugher as it had become a big entertainment for them . the person finally yelled " hey drumstick stop beating me !! open your bloody eyes you idiot."

Hearing the word "drumstick" geet paused the stick in mid air . no one had ever got the nerve to call her with that name except one . its her brij bhaiyya . brij thought finally his pyari behen had got the news . he let out a sign of relief .

Geet was so happy and she ran and hugged him . the family were so happy to have him back after two years long time . he was quite busy with his business that he hardly got time to visit her pyari cousin .

Geet : bhaiya !! am so happy .

Brij : but am not , I came after two years and you bet me with a stick .

Geet : its your fault bhaiya . why did you frighten me ?

Brij : hmm..whats the thrill then ?

Just then Mr.Handa and Rano joined the scene . they had a hearty laugh after a long time . it was the time for dinner . everyone sat for the dinner .they had a nice chat . they talked foe sometime and left for bed as it was a tiring day for all of them especially for brij as he got a hell out of beating from her .

On the other hand maan was in his room thinking about the day's happenings . he remembered the conversation he had with dev in the evening .

FLASHBACK

Maan was on a important call at that time . he saw dev sitting on the terrace with a smile plastered on his face . he had seen him smiling a several times but it was so different . he could see the twinkling in his eyes . he was so tempted to ask the reason behind . he made his way towards him and tapped his shoulder .

Maan : dev ??

Dev came our of his dream land and faced maan : yes bro .

Maan : you seem to be happy today . whats the reason ?

Dev : wo bro , actually 'wo ..

Maan : its okay if you don't want to say . with that he turned to leave .

Dev called out to him and said : there is nothing I can from you bro . am very happy today

Maan : hmm..then may I know the reason ?

Dev : when I was in the London airport , I suddenly heard some bang . when I enquired about it I found out that a girl between 19-21 age is severly injured with remote chanced of survival . I felt it was varshika and it was the minute I realized that I should have made her aware of my feelings . yes bro ! I love her .. whole world crashed infront of me . but then I saw her coming infront of me . the feelings I felt when I saw her alive ..i could not express out of my mind ''' I proposed her on the spot and she accepted it . am very happy bro !!"

When dev said these words , maan saw him shedding tears of happiness . he too was emotional . maan felt happy for his brother . but just then he realized that he dint ask geet properly .. he wondered how she would feel when varshika says this to her '.. but then he felt happy remembering their promise . he thought " oh my god !!! am very happy that there is no intrutions in my love path but I need to propose her '.. every girl would have dream of their love !! I should make it special enough for her ' I should show what she meants to me .. her happiness matters to me 'geet I promise you , you wont forget that in your life."

Dev saw mixed emotions in maan's face . he felt a change in him . he wanted to ask him whats going on in his mind but he feared that he would spoil the pleasant moments now !! so he thought he would deal with it later ''..

BACK TO PRESENT      

Maan could not sleep ' he thought of ways he could please her . ' his hand made towards his cell ..he tried calling her but could not '.he liked the change . he accepted that he fell in love 'he smiled seeing his plight . never in his dream had he thought that he would fell in love with a girl and that too a chatter box like her .

Geet on the other  hand for the time being forgot about the proposal issue . she thought "may be its too much to expect a romantic proposal from mr.khadoos." with that she slept having dreams with her Khandoos I mean her lovely charming the great MSK '

Both were in dreamland unaware of what in store in for them ''.

Precap :: maan trying to impress geet ..Wink

PROMO  : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1580033&TPN=93

do leave comments and hit the like button guys Smile

i ll send the pm later .. need to sleep now ...

Durga .

Edited by mrk_1 - 05 February 2011 at 3:04am

The following 101 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10pyarisahelidpurvainlwgeetgeniusbmnehavashimaaneet_mansikathrina7176manisha03sweetmelongagsykasturi11krishna.asmi123alu5123kirannaryaninonabebuAngel.Khushihansasmajuhi_ansaribhakbhartifanTinkJiasamaira39Kawaljeet1mons_mbshruthiruchsperfectflirt8neha512preetymaaneetcutemishtiLadyArwenmaanmishtiamalu123Be.edgynan_10s-o-m-m-i-eshivangi783abina03jennifer1993reea88Tishuucyum321puthKinshukKiDewani-shamima-maanujaanuninavidreamy4ever-SmexySmile-gangesegbPLKG90286pearlNav20109staroneserialsMaaneet4evenats0101libra25basicquestion1maankigeet4everkhushi_4eversaumiee-Veritaserum-ajennpunjabi.princeskomlikasmj1977.shrutikrati5Vintagepeachmeravigiliso--Ratna--shah10rsroopalimaanseehinal_maaneet-Mayu-Shalvepreethia*Dakoo_Minzy*SahSahkooliioRadhika Shahdivareenat_areebsweet scorpiomitzi11-afsha-namita25CrazzyBusy6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.jasraj123maaneetsangelpickachukhwaishfanfelicitysmoak.CrazyCutesydewdropredmysteriousmilliKrishna_SouravDonnaa

Radhika Shah IF-Sizzlerz
Radhika Shah
Radhika Shah

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Great part!!!

Go to top