Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:FOREVER IN LOVE :: thread 1 (Page 82)

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
sorry guys for the short updates . am quite busy in searching institutions for my IPCC .. i guess it ll starting from feb 1 .. so updates gonna be less. i ll try to update the next one after some hours..so please bear with me ..i hope you guys ll like this Smile

part-15

Geet was waiting for him in the parking lot. Maan came down in few minutes and asked his driver to come straight to airport while he is going with geet . geet was ready and stopped the car infront of him and maan got in to it .. geet started speeding up .

Maan : geet slow down ..

Geet : shut up maan . you know how tensed I was when I heard the news ?

Maan : hey I understand but they are safe now and flight is about to land . don't worry .

Geet slowed down a bit : maan I have to say something .

Maan : hmm..

Geet : myself , varshika ,aditi and preet made a promise .

Maan : what promise ?

Geet : that myself and varshika ll marry only brothers.

Maan absent mindedly : ok ..

After few seconds realization dawned upon him and shouted : WHAT ?? WHAT STUPID PROMISE IS THAT ?

Geet : maan don't call our promise stupid , we made it in our schooling .

Maan : hey what am I supposed to do now ah ? patch her up with dev ?

Geet : that's your problem .

Maan : why are you so so complicated ?

Geet : you better do something .

With that they reached airport and were waiting for them near the lounge . varshika and dev who did not expect the other two in the airport came outside hand in hand . they were busy in romance that they dint noticed the other two standing near them .

Geet looked at both with her eyes wide and mouth open .. maan was also equally confused . he whispered to geet " it seems they are super fast than us."

Geet unable to take it any longer nearly pounced on varshika : you idiot , fool , goose what the hell are you doing with your phone ? both friends hugged each other and silence engulfed .

After few minutes varshika broke the silence : am sorry geet , I tried calling you after the incident but the network was busy .

Geet : ok you are fine na ?

Varshika : yea , am alright .

Maan : dev are you alright ?

Dev looking at varshika  : yea ..

Geet : maan , if you don't mind can I take the day off ?

Maan : hmmm.. take care you both . see you in office tomorrow .

Dev : yes you too varshika . bye

Geet and varshika bed bye to the brothers and made their way home . they reached varshika home .

Suchitra : varshika , tum teek tho ho na ? (guys my hindi sucks , so please bear even if its for few words ).

Varshika : haan mom !! am perfectly fine .

Suchitra : ok you go to your room and freshen up . you too geet . I ll be there soon .

Geet : yea mom .

@ varshika room

Geet : you don't know how worried I was .

Varshika : are don't worry yaar, am fine na !!

Geet : hmm'I saw something in the airport , wats it ?

Varshika : what did you see ?

Geet : you with dev ??

Varshika on hearing dev's name blushed and remembered the airport scenes . she went to her dream land . on not getting any reply from her geet shook her from her thoughts .

Geet giving a teasing smile  : something fishy going on !!

Varshikas : oh ..ummm'

Geet  put a hand on her shoulder : are !! what happened to my varshika ??

Varshika : hey I need to say you something .

Geet : ummm..am listening

Varshika : actually 'actually '

Geet : are yaar jump of that word and proceed

Varshika took a deep breath and continued : woh !! dev proposed me in the London airport ..she closed her eyes fearing geet's reaction .

Geet was like on cloud nine and thought " oh my god !! you are so sweet !! you made my day , I was worried for our promise . now I have no problem . I have to say this to maan."

Varshika continued feeling guilty : but look we made a promise right ? I cant breach that '. So I think of talking to him ..

Geet : hey nothing like that gonna happen ' am very happy for you and dev ..

Varshika : but geet

Geet : no buts and yets ..now tell me how did he propose you ?

Varshika hesitated for a minute and eventually gave in and told her the whole story ..geet kind of felt sad that maan dint propose her  yet . it was she who first opened up and he merely accepeted and nothing more than that . she wondered whether her dhusht dhanav ll ever be opening up his heart. Least did she knew that a big surprise is awaiting for her . she was about tell her and maan's relation but Her thoughts were interrupted by a phone call.

geet attended the call and said to varshika that she need to leave then and would call her soon . with that she left for her home feeling somewhere sad . 

any guess about the surprise ???Wink

PART 16 :http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1580033&TPN=87

Edited by mrk_1 - 05 February 2011 at 3:04am

The following 106 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10pyarisahelidpurvainlwgeetsatya86nehavashimaaneet_mansisweetmelonmanisha03gagsykasturi11krishna.asmi123nonabebujuhi_ansarishalinikanagubhakbhartifanalu5123TinkJiasana.saba7Kawaljeet1samaira39perfectflirt8shruthiruchsneha512preetymaaneetdh_riticutemishtiLadyArwenmishtibmaanmishtiamalu123bobbydollreea88Tishuumardeshivangi783abina03cool_gal17Be.edgynan_10s-o-m-m-i-eninaviNav20109staroneserials-shamima-amzu32cyum321maanujaanuvidu87bluedreamz953KinshukKiDewaniputhdreamy4everheermeherMsMovielover-SmexySmile-286pearlgangesegbMaaneet4evenats0101saumiee-Veritaserum-vrsharmapunjabi.princeskomlikaajennambbihabasicquestion1bangaloresmaankigeet4everkrati5smj1977.shrutipreethiaShalveSabmeratu.muskanp--Ratna--rsroopali*Dakoo_Minzy*SahSahkooliiosweet scorpiomitzi11-afsha-naddiya26namita25CrazzyBusyt_areebWeAimToPleasehinal_maaneet--aarthi--shah106n6s6k6i6r6a6n6kahkashansakinaammu5jasraj123maaneetsangelmysteriousmillikhwaishfanfelicitysmoak.todayzstarCrazyCutesyKrishna_SouravDonnaa

naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
what is surprise ? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
thinking................. Valentine day ? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bluedreamz953

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
okies route clear for both of them.. their promise is going to be fulfilled...and Geet wondering abt Maan proposing her and feeling sad... yaar Geet dnt worry e;ll defo propose u in MSK style....now wat is the surprise ...hmmm let me guess Geet's mom going to tell her tat Dadi came to ask their hand for her grandson's tat wud be coolll
Audiwalia IF-Rockerz
Audiwalia
Audiwalia

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
loved it....................awesome
heermeher IF-Dazzler
heermeher
heermeher

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
MSK proposing geet what say
vidu87 IF-Dazzler
vidu87
vidu87

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
superb part
luvd it
thnx 4 d PM
cont soon
maansee IF-Sizzlerz
maansee
maansee

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged

NEXT TIME REQUIRED LONG UPDATE OK...................

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
DW Geet,Maan will propose u in true MSK style!!!
I thk the propose will be the suprise,
lovely update.

Go to top