Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:FOREVER IN LOVE :: thread 1 (Page 65)

krati5 IF-Rockerz
krati5
krati5

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged

nice update but it ws short, plz post sum long updates

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mrk-1

-afsha- IF-Sizzlerz
-afsha-
-afsha-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Dadi is superfast yaar
Liked her
Rajesh ka 1st plan fail letrs c wats 2nd plan
Maaneet
Im missing them lik anythg here
Wen we'll get more of them

mrk-1

maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
LOL...poor rajesh..loved dadi..and can't wait for the party..hope it goes well for both the couples...

mrk-1

Tishuu Goldie
Tishuu
Tishuu

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
hahahahhahahaahah Rajesh ka toh baand baj gaya ahhahahahahahhah wat a floppage of a plan - hahahahah loolll

that was hilarious.......................oooooo i wonder when maan and dev will find out that geet and varshika had actually gone to meet preet and aditi....hehehehheheheh surely they must not have forgotten lool

hahahaha

ooo maaneett in party - i likes the idea LOL

mrk-1

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
love dadi for asking geet and vanshika's hand. Lets see what their family decides

lool good that rajesh's plan is gone to waste. lool maan getting jealous when raj said that he is at the party to keep geet company.

me want to see some romance at the party.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

mrk-1

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -afsha-

Dadi is superfast yaar
Liked her
Rajesh ka 1st plan fail letrs c wats 2nd plan
Maaneet
Im missing them lik anythg here
Wen we'll get more of them

thnx yaar .. i ll make it up in the next update ...gonna be more of maneets moments 
mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krati5

nice update but it ws short, plz post sum long updates

sorry yaar... i wasnt in a mood to type ..so tensed up thats y .. next one ll be long one i hope ..Smile
mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged

hey guys am up with the next update Smile !!! thnx to afsha .. i hope this is full of maneet one .. i dont know whether i would be able to update for next 2 -3 days .. Confused... so please let me know if you guys like this ..a big surprise in this update ...

PART -13

Its evening . the party was about to begin . maan came a bit early and was talking to Mr.Khanna . dev and varshika could not attend the party as they had to leave for London for a meeting with the board of directors at the last moment . so it was decided that only maan and geet will attend the meeting. Here maan was waiting for geet .he called her a couple of times and she stated that she would be there soon as she was stuck in the traffic . maan had some talk with the other business men . suddenly he felt her presense around him .  he turned towards the entrance . there he saw her with some coupe of other business mans wife . she looked really beautiful . she made her way towards him . he was totally off. he just stared at her . Mr.Khanna saw this and smiled to himself and thought " oh Mr.Khuranna !! it seems your love story had been started but there Is no director to lead to a right path ' don't worry I ll direct it from here"

Geet came near maan . he just stared at her . dint speak a word . geet was confused with his reaction .

Geet : sir ???

Maan came out of the trance and asked " when did you come ?"

Geet : sorry sir , I was stuck in traffic and here Mr.Khanna's wife caught hold of me . I could not move from there ."

Maan : its ok . Mr.Khanna was looking for you . let proceed .

Geet : oh yea .

Maan and geet met with Mr.Khanna . he introduced geet to other businessmen . couple of young business men stared at geet . she looked so beautiful that no one could remover their gaze .

Geet just wandered and had a talk with some ladies . her eyes just gazed at maan . "he looked so handsome" sht thought . she started remembering her first meeting with him . her fight , the pooja and office meetings . she smiled . Mrs. Khanna noticed this and pointed to Mr.Khanna . both smiled at them and made a note to bring them together . 

Mrs.Khanna : so geet , how is life going ?

Geet : wonderful mam .

Mrs.Khanna : how is office ? I head that MSK is so rude and arrogant . he never respects his staffs '.

Geet felt like kicking her out . but she had to remain calm for maan's sake " no mam . you had mistaken . he is so good to staffs . he never yells at anyone and infact help others when they are in problem . he is so understanding . some people who never have useful jobs spread romours like this ."

Mrs .Khanna smiled at seeing her possessiveness over maan .  now she was confirmed that geet was in love with maan but haven't confessed it . on the other hand , Mr.Khanna came out with a plan .

Mr.Khanna : Mr. Khuranna , what do you think of geet ?

Maan : huh ?

Mr.Khanna : I mean is she able to cope up with your office work ? behaving and all ?

Maan thought why is he asking so : not at all Mr. Khanna . she is really good at work and has her limits with others . may I know why you are enquiring about my staff ?

Mr.Khanna : nothing Mr.Khuranna , I am seeking some alliance for my brothers son . so I thought of geet . she is so perfect .

Maan  was shocked :  WHAT ?????? ummm.. oh ' I think geet has a boyfriend .

Mr.Khanna  some how controlled his laugher seeing maan's reaction . he thought he would confess his feeling for her but never expected this answer : well then I ll ask her itself then .

Maan stood there speechless . he thought " is this a business party or what ? is he turning this into a swayamvara ? how dare he think of my geet with someone .. oh my god !! I need to talk to her now ."

Just then the dance floor was open and rajesh came out with an announcement . " hello ladies and gentlemen !! I am very glad to announce you all that this project is a grand success . all the thanks goes to our company chairman Mr .Khanna and Mr.Khuranna and his secretory Miss. Geet . come on lets celebrate this grand success ." he glared at geet with a evil smile and continues " It would be nice to start with geet" . geet was so shocked . she dosent know what to do . she searched for maan but could not find him . on the other hand maan searched her . mean while rajesh came to geet and extended his hand " may I ?" she very well knew he ll do something to embrass her . just then maan got on to the situation . he saw geet and rajesh on the dance floor . he could guess that they were there for may be a minute .he could clearly some uncomfortness and tension on geet's face . he walked towards rajesh and turned " may I cut in ?". rajesh thought for a minute and said "sure".

After rajesh left , geet let out a sign of relief . she said " where were you maan ? I searched you ? I was so tensed ."

Maan was surprised that she dint call him sir this time . may be she could have forgotten in this tension . he  felt really nice to hear his name from her .he looked into her eyes and said " I was just here . but you dint notice me."

Both looked on to each other eyes for a long time . the song changed on to some romantic numbers . they were lost in each other . he could see the love in her eyes . she too was able to see some sort caring and love in his eyes . they did not care about the surroundings . the lights were dim . Mr and Mrs . Khanna watched the love birds . they were perfect for each other . on the other hand rajesh sulked that he could not take his revenge .

Maan and geet were so lost in each other . maan whispered in geet ear

Maan : geet  do you know what Mr.Khanna asked me ?

Geet : how will I know unless you tell me ?

Maan : he is seeking your hand for his brother's son .

Geet (smiled ) : well am already booked .

Maan loosened his hold a bit in her waist : well who is that guy ?

Geet got an idea and whispered in his ear : what ll I do if I the guy himself is asking  the question ?

Maan  was so happy with her response : well does that mean that I got the license ?

Geet : well I do think so '

Maan : I love you geet .

Geet blushed and hid her face in his chest and blured " I love you too maan".Geet was on cloud nine . she was so happy that he too loved him .. she could not describe her happiness at all ..maan on the other hand was very very happy that she accepted her feelings ..he promised himself that he ll make her happy always 

They were brought out from their dream land when they heard the others clapping their hands . that is when they realized that they were only couple who were dancing in the floor . geet blushed and maan pulled her closer . Mr & Mrs .Khanna came towards them and wished

Mr.Khanna : wow !! I must say the dance was so awesome Mr.Khuranna .

Mrs.Khanna : you two look perfect . my hearty wishes .

Geet : thank you Mrs. Khanna .

With that they left the party and came outside . geet  was about to call her driver but maan stopped her .

Maan : I ll drop you home .

Geet : its okay maan . I ll call the driver .

Maan : geeettt..

Geet : ok don't shout . I ll come .

Maan gave a naughty smile and with that they got on to the car . maan dropped her home and left for the mansion .

That night both could not sleep . they thought how they became so close with in a short period of time . maan turned around restlessly while geet staring at the stars . he could not take any further and called her .

Geets phone rang . she wondered who on the earth ll call her this time .

Geet picked up the cell and saw maans name . she felt shy , nervous and what not ?? she answered the call but did not talk anything neither did maan ..they could hear each other's breath . that was enough for them to calm down . both slept hearing the other's musical breath ..

part 14 :  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1580033&TPN=77

Do leave comments and hit the like button guys .. Smile

suggestions and  criticism are welcomed Smile

Edited by mrk_1 - 08 April 2011 at 6:45am

The following 127 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10pyarisaheliharikashiva25dpurvaroshni77inlwgeetnehavashisunitasth1maaneet_mansikathrina7176sweetmelonkasturi11vishruti.sirikrishna.gagsyasmi123Ballumauwifey90blessednimjuhi_ansarishalinikanagubhakbhartifancurry-sistahsmanchikmaneetrocks28alu5123jiasharmamaan13579hansasmakirannaryaninonabebuYellowtullipsKawaljeet1mons_mbvarshakhedekarperfectflirt8shruthiruchsneha512preetymaaneetdh_riticutemishtiLadyArwenm-g19maaneetkimeetTishuushivangi783abina03Be.edgybobbydolldoosheekajennifer1993maanmishtiamalu123dreamy4everytanujavidu87bluedreamz953KinshukKiDewaniputhSimplyAparajita-shamima-cyum3219staroneserialsmaanujaanuninavi-SmexySmile-Nav2010GudiyalovesguruMsMovielovergangesegbPLKG90Maaneet4evenats0101payal.gupta177tellyme_Jyothi_khushi_4eversaumieesimi91basicquestion1ramaheshsmj1977.shruti-Veritaserum-patakha-guddimaankigeet4eversanu3108ambbihakrati5punjabi.princeskomlikaajennvrsharmaPreethi-Premianjucool-afsha-namita25sweet scorpioWeAimToPleasecharmed onesRadhika ShahdivareenaSahSahkooliioswetha10preethia..shreyaa..--Ratna--t_areebhinal_maaneetrsroopalimaanseeshah10Sabmeratu.6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6jasraj123kahkashansakinaammu5maaneetsangeltodayzstarmysteriousmillidewdropredkhwaishfanfelicitysmoak.pickachuKrishna_SouravDonnaa

Go to top