Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:FOREVER IN LOVE :: thread 1 (Page 61)

bluedreamz953 IF-Dazzler
bluedreamz953
bluedreamz953

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Hey Durga!!
I hope your results are good!! All the best!
Loved the update
Thanks for updating yaar
Love you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mrk-1

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluedreamz953

Hey Durga!!
I hope your results are good!! All the best!
Loved the update
Thanks for updating yaar
Love you

no guys the results are coming this friday ..21st ..

bluedreamz953

s-o-m-m-i-e Goldie
s-o-m-m-i-e
s-o-m-m-i-e

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
hey durga!!!
loved both parts.....Smile
all the best 4 ur result sweety...Hug
keep updating...

mrk-1

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
sorry i could not update yesterday .. i dint get the lappy ..do leave comments and hit the like button Smile...suggestions and criticisms are welcomed with warm hand Big smile
part -12

It was beautiful day . geet and varshika had returned home and was ready to leave for the office . at the same time dadi was thinking of a plan to meet geet's mom and varshika mom that day . so she called rano and informed of her visit . she also asked her to invite varhsika's mom .rano was confused but agreed .

maan and dev left for office early as they had some important meeting regarding khanna's project . the same was in the case of varshika and geet . the meeting was scheduled at 11 so they were busy preparing the necessary documents .

on the other hand , dadima reached handa's residence . rano welcomed her . Rano introduced suchitra to dadi .  rano , dadi and suchitra , varshika's mom started chit chatting .
suchitra : ma, how did you know varshika ?

Dadi: she is working as my grandson's secretory .

suchitra : oo...

Rano : ma ,, what is the matter ? anything serious ?

dadi : well i think , can we change our friendship to relationship ?
Rano was confused and so was Suchitra .

Dadi : well my grandsons were so far lived with work for a while and i think its time for them to experience some happiness in their life . i can see them changed only after geet and varshika entered their life's . i want this to last forever beta .

Rano : per ma , she haven't even completed her studies yet .

Suchitra : they are still kids, they don't even know how to speak to others . how can they manage this big responsibility ? 

Dadi : don't worry . am with them always . i ll look after then like my own daughters . they have the ability to melt those metal hearted guys . this means they can do anything .

Rano : ma wo wo ...

Dadi : no need of any urgency beta . i ll wait . you consult your family and reply me .

Suchitra : Teek hai ma .

Dadima bed them good bye and left home hoping for a positive reply sooner .

AT KHURANNA CONSTRUCTIONS 

the meeting was about to start . everyone was present in the conference room .. geet and varshika were arranging the files .. varshika was about to give the presentation and just then rajesh joined them . varshika gave an annoying look which only geet , maan and dev understood . geet signaled her not to do somthing stupid ...varshika noded and started her presentation .geet took the charge during her part of presentation .. rajesh looked at them with wonderment and thought " wow !! these two devils are not bad .. presentation is wonderful but how can forget the incident . they spoiled my beutiful dress and that too on my birthday .. till now i dint take revenge . but today i came out with a plan ". 

Mr. khanna : wow the presentation is awsome Mr. Khuranna . i must say you have got wonderful staffs .

maan : thank you Mr. Khanna 

Rajesh : by the way Mr. Khuranna , we have to decided to throw up a party for this project tonight . it would be pleasure to invite you and dev .  . 

Maan : ofcourse rajesh . 

Rajesh : Ms . Geet and Varshika you too should be there  and that too in pairs . its our theme this time .

four if them dosent know what to say .

maan thought " pairs ? what stupid idea is this ? business party and he expect to come in pair ? 

dev thinks " wow !! this is the wonderful time .. but how can i ask varshika ? 

geet " pair ? how am i supposed to search a pair if he says before 4 hours ? definetely he is planning up something ."

varshika " oh oh !!! whom shall i call ? ah ah !! got an idea let me call dev .." 

rajesh gave geet and varshika "now what you gonna do" look and with that all of them left the room and made their way outside . he turned to geet  " well Ms . Geet dont worry , am there to give you company in party. i too havent got any pair  ."

maan who was following geet felt like throwing him out from the terrace the very moment . geet who dont want to accompany rajesh suddenly said " dont worry Mr.Rajesh i am already booked ."

maan and rajesh gave her a confused look . geet continued " why should i worry if maan sir is with me ? hena maan sir ?"

maan noded and felt so happy . his one problem is solved . rajesh turned towards varshika while she clinged on to dev and said " dev you ll be with me na ?" dev noded with smile written all over his face . 

rajesh was so dissapointed that his plan was a utter flop . he then decided to make up some plan in the party . with that he left with Mr. Khanna .

ok guys i hope it isnt that boring .. next update for sure i ll bring some romantic moments between maneet ... Wink

Edited by mrk_1 - 20 January 2011 at 5:50am

The following 107 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10pyarisaheliharikashiva25dpurvainlwgeetscarce05nehavashisunitasth1maaneet_mansikathrina7176sweetmelongagsykasturi11krishna.asmi123wifey90geeta.muskanTinkJiasonarajasinghbhakbhartifanjuhi_ansarikirannaryanimaan13579hansasmamons_mbYellowtullipsKawaljeet1perfectflirt8shruthiruchsneha512preetymaaneetdh_riticutemishtiLadyArwenBe.edgynan_10s-o-m-m-i-eshivangi783abina03amalu123doosheekaTishuudreamy4everputhytanuja-shamima-cyum321KinshukKiDewaniSimplyAparajitaNav20109staroneserialsninavi-SmexySmile-gangesegbPLKG90devishreenats0101payal.gupta177jeyanthi123Maaneet4eve_Jyothi_simi91patakha-guddimaankigeet4everkhushi_4eversaumiee-Veritaserum-smj1977.shrutiAudiwaliabasicquestion1krati5ambbihasanu3108komlikapunjabi.princesajennvrsharmat_areebhinal_maaneetshah10--aarthi---afsha-namita25sweet scorpioSahSahkooliiocharmed ones*Dakoo_Minzy*--Ratna--rsroopalimaanseepreethiaShalve6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.kahkashansakinaammu5jasraj123maaneetsangeldewdropredkhwaishfanfelicitysmoak.mysteriousmillipickachuKrishna_SouravDonnaa

namita25 IF-Sizzlerz
namita25
namita25

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
superb update......love dadi....she is tooo goooood...
continue soon

Edited by namita25 - 19 January 2011 at 6:18am

mrk-1

heermeher IF-Dazzler
heermeher
heermeher

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
that one was good finally our devdas are happy

mrk-1

maan13579 Senior Member
maan13579
maan13579

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
nice update do continue soon

mrk-1

simi91 IF-Rockerz
simi91
simi91

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
it sound awesome but didnt read the rest want catch up pls add me pm list thanks pls cont soonnnnnnnn

mrk-1

Go to top