Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:FOREVER IN LOVE :: thread 1 (Page 56)

kahkashansakina IF-Sizzlerz
kahkashansakina
kahkashansakina

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
LoVELY UPDATE ,MAY BE MAAN&DVE FOLLOW  THEM.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mrk-1

Radhika Shah IF-Sizzlerz
Radhika Shah
Radhika Shah

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Nice part!!!

mrk-1

bluedreamz953 IF-Dazzler
bluedreamz953
bluedreamz953

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
LOL...They sat like devdas!Bechare!!!
This was hilarious yaar
It was an awesome update
Thanks a heap yaar
Love you!
Shaila

mrk-1

rsroopali IF-Sizzlerz
rsroopali
rsroopali

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
oh god maan n dev both bcome devdas hw saddddd
waiting for preet 2 propose aditi
n hw aditi is surprised 2 see geet n varshika in mumbai
n precap cid dadi waiting for tht alsoooooo
awesome updateeeeeee

mrk-1

ambbiha IF-Rockerz
ambbiha
ambbiha

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
poor maan and dev LOLLOLLOLLOL
dadi b'came CID EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

mrk-1

smj1977.shruti IF-Rockerz
smj1977.shruti
smj1977.shruti

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
ClapClapClap
poor Maan and Dev

funny update
cute and adorable

mrk-1

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged

Sorry for the short update guys . i hope you like it ...my results are coming up this friday .. i dont know how it gonna be ..its an entrance exam..so need to prepare what ever the reaction might be from parents .. this week update ll be less..so please bear with me .. so leave comments ..ig u guys dint like something ,feel free to leave your suggesstions .

PART-11

AT MUMBAI

Preet was so tensed and worried about aditi's response. He planned a surprise party for her with all her favourites . preet took leave for the day and only aditi attended the office . he was busy with the preparations . aditi missed hime badly . she tried calling him but he did not pick up . it was then she realized that her feelings for him was something beyond friendship . she thought about it for a while and was confused . so she left home . on reaching home , she found a gift wrapped box on her bed with a note on it , she took the note . it read ,

" To my love "

~ preet.

She unwrapped it and found a sleeveless white top . it was beautiful and she loved it . she refreshed herself and wore the dress . she found another note in the table .

" come down get on to the black Mercedes" ~ love :Preet:

Aditi was so thrilled , it was so much unlike preet being so romantic .for a second she thought someone was playing with her, but she decided to go with it .

AT KHURANNA MANSION IN DELHI .

Dadima was surprises and shocked to see both of her grandsons arriving so early to home . for a secong she thougth they might have come to get ready for attending some business party's . but they looked so pale . so she decided to ask them directly .

Dadi : are maan , dev you two so early ?

Maan : dadi am so tired . don't disturb me for dinner.

Dev : me too dadi .

With that they dosent give her a chance to speak more. They left to their rooms thinking about their love.

Dadi : what happened to these two ? behaving so weird !

Her  CID brain started working and she decided to call adi to know more.

Dadi : hello adi .

Adi : jjjjeee..dadima . aap kaise hai ?

Dadi : am fine beta .

Adi : kuch kaam tha dadima ?

Dadi : haan adi . how is office going ? is geet coping up with her work ?

Adi : yes dadi . the office had completely changed after geet and varshika entered . maan and dev sir , dosent shout at us often . infact he is explaining the situation dadima.

Dadi : wow !! that's a drastic change adi . by the way who is varshika ?

Adi : she is dev sir's secretory dadima .

Dadi : hmmm..that's sounds good . is geet and varshika there at the office ?

Adi : no dadima , they have taken permission for attending their friend's birthday . they ll be back office tomorrow .

Dadi : ooooo'now I get why my grand son's are so dull .

Adi : jeee???

Dadi : adi , what do you think of those two girls ?

Adi : perfect for maan and dev sir dadima .

Dadi : thanx beta . keep me updated with the office happenings then and there . I ll call you back soon .

Adi : ofcourse dadima .

She hanged up the phone and thought "ok my grown ups , you are sad because your secretaries left you alone in office !! let me see how long you hide it from me"

@ maan's room

He laid down in his bed and staired at the cealing . he remembered the time he spent with her. His life treasure .he wants his treasure to last forever . he loved geet , he realized that he cant live without her . but what about her? Is she in love with someone else ? or am I wrong in judging her before expressing my self? I need to find this out . I should let my thoughts free ..

@ dev's room

Dev was in deep thought . he encountered the moments he saw that day "take care sweetie" whom does she called sweetie ? may be a friend ? I cant imagine my life without her .i need to win her back . she does not know anything about my feelings . I must let her know . oh my god !! why are forcing me to such situations ? I had never been after a girl like this before . may be its time to change myself .

Dadi carefully watched her grandsons who are in ready to turn devdas stage . she decided to have a talk with geet's mom next morning .

Geet and varshika reached Mumbai airport on time . they got a cab and reached the venue that preet had told them .the place was beautifully decorated . they met with preet and had a chat till aditi arrived . they decided to give her even more surprise . so they hide behind the curtains .as soon as aditi reached the middle of the hall , soft music began to play and lights were lit on slowly one by one . she stood dumbstuck with the arrangements . preet walked towards aditi , he was blown down totally by her beauty . he bend down on his knees and said

" aditi , this whole universe beauty is nothing infront you . you look like  an  angel from the heaven . I want to spend the rest of my life with you . so will you marry me ?

Aditi was totally shocked but at the same time very happy . he could not say anything . she stood silently for some time . she walked towards preet and hugged him tightly and blured out a "yes". Preet was in cloud nine . he was so happy . he totally forgot that two other persons are standing behind them .

Geet and varshika made their way towards aditi  and hugged her . aditi was so surprised and had tears in her eyes .

Aditi : am so happy .. how come you guys are here? You dint say me before?

Varshika : if we say it before, then whats the points of surprise ?

Geet : am so happy that you accepted preet .

Aditi blushed and shied . geet and varshika gave their gifts . they had dinner together and talked for some time . they need to leave early since they had their office the next day ' the two friends bid good bye to aditi and preet and left for the airport while the two love birds started romancing .

PRECAP : party time SmileSmile

part 12 : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1580033&TPN=61

Edited by mrk_1 - 19 January 2011 at 6:06am

The following 90 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10pyarisaheliharikashiva25dpurvainlwgeetnehavashisunitasth1maaneet_mansikathrina7176sweetmelonasmi123gagsykasturi11Paingeljuhi_ansarialu5123Kawaljeet1mons_mbbhakbhartifanshruthiruchsneha512preetymaaneetdh_riticutemishtiBe.edgynan_10shivangi783abina03s-o-m-m-i-ebobbydolldoosheekaTishuuamalu123puthdreamy4everheermeherstorytellerm-shamima-maanujaanuNav20109staroneserialsSimplyAparajitacyum321bluedreamz953payal.gupta177ninavigangesegbPLKG90-SmexySmile-jeyanthi123devishreeMaaneet4evesimi91sanu3108Vintagepeachkhushi_4eversaumiee-Veritaserum-basicquestion1ramaheshsmj1977.shrutiajenn--Saavi--punjabi.princeskomlikacharmed ones*Dakoo_Minzy*-afsha-namita25sweet scorpioSahSahkooliiohinal_maaneett_areeb--aarthi--shah10preethia6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.rsroopalimaanseejasraj123kahkashansakinamaaneetsangeldewdropredkhwaishfanfelicitysmoak.Krishna_SouravDonnaa

ramahesh IF-Rockerz
ramahesh
ramahesh

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
loved it ...

mrk-1

Go to top