Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:FOREVER IN LOVE :: thread 1 (Page 55)

SahSah IF-Sizzlerz
SahSah
SahSah

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
awesome update....loved it
really beautiful and funny
great going....keep writing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mrk-1

ArjunKiAsh Senior Member
ArjunKiAsh
ArjunKiAsh

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged

Dev : are you waiting for some one ?ROFL

varshika : yea , am waiting for that idiot to leave the place .ROFL

Dev (shocked ) : which idiot ?Wink

Varshika (Still dint look at his face ) : who else my boss . he is chasing me . thank god he dint see me yet . ROFL

Dev : don't thank god so soon because he saw you now and also heard you scolding him .ROFL

Varshika : ooh who  ar'? With that she turned and faced him . the only which came out from her mouth is "aawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww'."

i love dev and Varshika......Day Dreaming... ClapClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tishuumrk-1

SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Awesome update durga.. I am sorry i was offline.. But buddy trust me.. I have read all the last 3 parts very seriously... And enjoyed them to core... Happy pongal.. Love ya.. Update soon.. Tc..

mrk-1

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SimplyAparajita

Awesome update durga.. I am sorry i was offline.. But buddy trust me.. I have read all the last 3 parts very seriously... And enjoyed them to core... Happy pongal.. Love ya.. Update soon.. Tc..

happy pongal guys ....Smile
Angel.Khushi Senior Member
Angel.Khushi
Angel.Khushi

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Happy Pongal.....

sorry for late comment. Varshika DEVtrack is really interesting and maneet are really funny. cont. girl....

mrk-1

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged

sorry guys , know this is a short update .. promise i ll update tomorrow morning .. do leave comments .. am typed this in hurry..so ll pm tomorrow morning .Smile

part - 10 

Its been three and half weeks since aditi and preet reached Mumbai . they were well settled in the new office and the environment . aditi too kind of started liking preet. Preet took extra care of her since they are staying together. Preet and aditi both leave for office together and reach home together , they kind of having a good understanding among them . it was aditi's birthday. The four friends wanted to spend some time together . but their hectic schedule did not permit them to take leave . so preet , geet and varshika came up with a plan . it was decided that preet will plan a surprise party for aditi and propose her. Geet and varshika reached office and called her to wish .

Geet sat in her cabin and made a conference call to varshika and aditi.

Geet : hi aditi . happy birthday .

Varshika : happy birthday aditi .

Aditi ( was in tears ) : thnk you guys . I miss you badly .

Geet :I miss you so much .

Varshika : we had never been separated so far . I don't know how I gonna spend time without you . when are you coming ?

Maan and dev reached their secretaries cabin @ the same time and were shocked to hear that they were missing someone other than them .

Maan (selftalk ) : miss you ? whom does she missing ? does she have some one else in her life ? but she had never mentioned about him ? I need to find this out .

Dev ( selftalk ) : whom this might be ? had she found her idiot ? but I love her . what can I do now ? I better ask her .

Geet (aditi ) : okay take care .

Varshika : miss you . take care sweetie .

Dev (self talk ) : sweetie ? had she called me so one day ? by the way how will she call when she is not mine ?

Geet saw maan standing near the door . he looked lost .

Geet : ummmm'' sirrr?

There was no response from maan .

Geet : ssssiiiirrrrr'..?????

He came out of the trance and looked  at her blankly .

Geet : sir , what happened ? do you need something ?

Maan : nothing . I came to get the blue prints of khannas project .

Geet : here it is sir .

Maan : ok..

Geet : can I ask you something ?

Maan : yea ..

Geet : sir I need two hour permission today .

Maan : what far ?

Geet : wo wo 'actually I need to attend my frnds birthday ..so (bit hesitantly ).

Maan ( half heartedly ) : okay ..

Geet was very happy: thank you so much sir . you made my day , I thought you wont grant it .. but you are so sweet .

With that she left the cabin and marched towards varshika's cabin , maan gave a sad smile and went to his cabin .

@ the same time in varshika's cabin

Varshika : dev , can I take two hours permission please ?

Dev : may I know the reason ?

Varshika : I need to attend my dearest birthday party .

dev noded and varshika jumped in joy . just then geet entered the cabin .

geet : sorry I ll come afterwards . it seems you guys are busy .

dev : no geet you carry on . I was anyways leaving .

geet : thank you .

after dev left , the two friends screamed on joy . thank god ..the cabin was sound proff or the people ear would have been bursted .

geet and varshika ( in union ) " I got the permission .

their joy knew no bounds . they never missed each others birthday since they had become friends. They decided to go fot shopping at 4 and buy gifts . they booked flight tickets to mumbai on the way . the return tickets were books in the midnight time . how could they miss their friend who gonna be proposed in few hours time ?

@ 4 ,

Geet and varshika rushed out of their cabins with a smile plastered on their faces . maan and dev sat there like devdas and decided to leave the office missing their mishti's presence . geet and varshika reached the mall and purchased some gifts for aditi and preet and made their way to the airport .

Precap : CID dadi ..

part 11 http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1580033&TPN=56

Edited by mrk_1 - 17 January 2011 at 6:12am

The following 75 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10pyarisaheliharikashiva25dpurvainlwgeetsunitasth1maaneet_mansikathrina7176nehavashisweetmelonkrishna.gagsykasturi11asmi123wifey90bhakbhartifanmaan13579hansasmachiki143shruthiruchsneha512preetymaaneetshivangi783abina03nan_10Tishuudh_riticutemishtibobbydolljennifer1993amalu123bluedreamz953KinshukKiDewanidreamy4everheermeherputhgangesegbdevishree9staroneserialsSimplyAparajita-shamima-payal.gupta177Maaneet4eveambbiharamaheshsmj1977.shrutibasicquestion1khushi_4eversaumieemaankigeet4ever-Veritaserum-simi91ajennpunjabi.princes-afsha-namita25sweet scorpiokooliioSahSahcharmed ones*Dakoo_Minzy*t_areebrsroopalishah10kahkashansakinamaaneetsangel6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Shalvepreethiajasraj123dewdropredmysteriousmilliKrishna_SouravDonnaa

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
love it..
poor dev n maan.
thx.

mrk-1

SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Durga.. Ye bohat jyada chota tha... Tomorrow come with 5 times long update.. This is your punishment.. Hehe.. Just kidding.. Anyways.. It was short cute sweet and lovely update.. Cid dadi.. Hmmm.. She shoul be cid for her grand sons.. Awesome.. Eagerly waiting for next one..

Edited by SimplyAparajita - 16 January 2011 at 11:26pm

mrk-1

Go to top