Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:FOREVER IN LOVE :: thread 1 (Page 41)

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kinju100

hi sweetie...... now only i read this update. Clapeach day i'm becoming addicted to this ff yaar..... hmm..... love ur ff ka magic. update soon sweetie pie....

was waiting for ur comment so long .. Wink...

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Make them sizzle Ana, loved the part, update soon and to reply to ur mail, i am going to update mine one soon............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mrk-1

NoorFatima IF-Rockerz
NoorFatima
NoorFatima

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
its gonna be 6 soon Tongue  waiting

mrk-1

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NoorFatima

its gonna be 6 soon Tongue  waiting
 10 min s pls ... 

Vintagepeach

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged

PART-7

Its Sunday morning . Varshika , aditi and preet were present in the geet's house . they were discussing about their transfer to Mr.Handa . he told them not to worry and assured them that everything would be fine . Geet joined joined them few minutes later and it was decided that they would go for shopping to buy the essentials for preet and aditi .

AT THE SHOPPING MALL

Geet : hey we can go for salwar sections .

Aditi : yea .

Varshika and preet just followed them . they were discussing about the important documents to be taken along with them to mumbai .

Geet saw a beautiful red salwar suit . it was simple yet beautiful . she decided to gift it for arohi as she is a big salwar fonde.

Geet : hey try this one .

Aditi : I ll take it .

Geet : just go and try yaar.

Aditi : okay . you be here. Don't go anywhere.

Geet : as if u ll allow me .

Aditi : hmmmm..

As soon as aditi entered the trial room , geet texed preet to come to the shop immediately and asked him wait near the trial room 2. Preet thought some thing ll be wrong so he rushed with varshika . meanwhile geet saw varshika and signaled her leave the place . In some time , preet noticed varshika missing but he decided to wait near the trial room . just then aditi came out wearing the suit ..she looked stunning . preet could not take his eyes of her . aditi too felt something but decided to shrug it off.

Preet : aditi ??

Aditi : haan ..

Preet : you look beautiful !!!

Aditi (blushed ) : thank you . where is geet ?

Preet : haan woo'. By this time he sensed it was geets plan and looked hear and there searching her . he saw geet and varshika  standing in one corner showing thumb up to him . both of them came towards aditi and preet.

Geet : aditi you look stunning yaar..

Varshika : you are looking like an angel .

Aditi : okay bus bus ,, I ll take this one .

Geet : why you don't like it ?

Aditi : I love it .

Geet (smiled ) : okay change fast . we ll go for other sections .

After aditi left to the room , preet thanked geet and varshika . They both teased him a lot and left towards the other sections .

Geet purchased some tops , handbags while varshika clicked on some salwars . preet was confused at which shirt he should choose while aditi silently watched him . she picked up the shirt other than the one he had in his hand and asked him to try . it was a formal shirt . he looked even more handsome in the attire. Geet and varshika silently giggled at their slowly growing love tree. It was past afternoon . they had their lunch in the near by restaurant and headed towards home . geet helped preet in packing while varshika with aditi .

At 6 pm ,

The four friends reached the airport . neither of them wanted to leave . they were so close from their childhood that even this mere separation was killing them . they double checked the documents they needed for the office .

Geet : hey call me as soon as you land .

Aditi : okay .

Varshika : where you guys have planned to stay ?

Aditi : I have booked a hotel room for a week. Within that I need to see for some apartment .

Preet : no need for that . you are going to stay with me .

Aditi : where?

Preet : we have a apartment in Mumbai . double bedroom . no need to worry .

Aditi : no its okay I ll manage .

Preet (little angry ) : from when onwards you started saying this ?

Geet : hey its safe if u stay with him .

aditi : But ..

Varshika : No but yet , you are staying there and its final .

Aditi : okay I ll stay there .

Preet (bit relieved ) : thnx .

The four friends hugged each other . geet and varshika bed good bye to them and headed towards each others home .

Geet  laid on her bed thinking how her future gonna be ! many things happened in that month . she sent a silent prayer for the  peaceful environment for the coming days in the office . while varshika in her room thought about the falling incident with dev . she blushed and slept with a smile .

Both had a peaceful sleep unware of what destiny had in store for them .

NEXT DAY

Maan as usual woke up early and got ready for his office . the day was routine except the fact that geet will be in office from today on . he started liking geet . he neither accepted it nor denied it . he liked the feeling . on the other hand , dev was also equally excited to go to office today . he wanted to be before his angel would arrive . dadi noticed the changes between her grand son . she understood that maan started to like geet but she dosent know why dev was so equally excited .she decided to work on her CID brain . she came up with a small plan of hers .

The two grand sons joined her in the dining table . maan started with reading papers while dev on some onsight calls . dadi observed these two and decided to execute her plan .

Dadi : maan beta ?

Maan : haan dadima .

Dadi : dev you too .

Dev (Just now finished his call ) : haan dadima .

Dadi : do you two have any important work today ?

Maan : haan dadi , today the new interns are joining . need to slot the work .

Dev : haan dadi . is there anything important ?

Dadi : I don't want you two to go office today .

Maan and dev : WHAT ??NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'

Both were startled that they wont be able to see their respective angels today .

Dadi was also equally startled to expect the same reaction from both of her grand sons especially dev .

Dadi : why two both are shouting like this ?

Maan : no dadima , I have a very important work today . there is a presentation today . so I need to be present personally . you can take dev if u want .

Dev was shocked and dosent know how to react for some time . he some how managed to find his voice : dadima I have an important onsight call today .i cant miss it . I need to be there in office today .

Dadi : if u two say like this , whom I ll ask ? okay you both can go . I ll manage . dadi expected both to stay after hearing her sympathy dialogue but maan and dev literally ran out of the house saying :sorry dadima .

Dadi was shocked beyond words . " so my dear grandsons, you two are upto something . I knew maan found geet . but what about dev ? I need to keep an eye on both . am very happy that you two atlast decided to make this old lady happy with your marriage . I ll make it special . I am your dadi . I know how to bring the truth out from you both ."

KHURANNA OFFICE    

Maan reached the office first and went towards his cabin. He was anxiously waiting for geet . he dosent know why but he was longing to see her by his side . geet was allotted the room adjusent to maan from where he couls her always . on the other hand dev wanted to buy something for varshika . he somehow came to know that she liked chocolates a lot . so he bought a big hersheve's bar. But did not have any idea of how he could give it to her.

Geet took blessings from her parents and started for the office . she picked varshika up on the way . both were kind of tensed as it was their first day . geet was really worried that she dosent have a good relation with her boss. She felt helpless but at the same time anxious to work with him .  both reached the office at 8:45 . they saw pinky and adi waiting for them in the lobby .

Pinky : hey geet and varshika .

Geet : hi

Varshika : hi.

Adi : how you guys doing ?

Geet : I am really tensed yaar. I don't know what really maan sir is .

Pinky : what about you varshika ?

Varshika : I don't know yaar . dev sir seems to be nice but I have a doubt that he would change as a angry Dracula any time like his brother.

Just then dev entered and heard their conversation . he smiled to himself thinking about his description that varshika gave . he walked towards them pretended not to had heard anything . varshika was trembling with fear whether he heard what she said or not . fear was clearly visible in her face .

Dev : what happened to you varshika ? are you alright ?

Varshika : yea , am ok .

Dev : ok come to my cabin now . geet all the best .

Geet : thanks dev . I ll also leave to you khadoos bros cabin .

Geet and varshika hugged each other . varshika left to dev's cabin while geet to maan' s.

PRECAP :  WOW !! You are so sweet .

You are impossible . 

part 8 :  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1580033&TPN=45

Sorry guys i know its quite shorter but i dint bank up . i ll try to give a long one tomorrow .. please do leave comments and hit the like button .Smile

Edited by mrk_1 - 17 January 2011 at 6:09am

The following 92 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10harikashiva25dpurvainlwgeetnehavashimaaneet_mansiLAXMI005sweetmelonkrishna.gagsyasmi123kirannaryanialu5123bhakbhartifanYellowtullipsbono_jostnahansasmamons_mbarniindia5riyaanu87vij10prizashruthiruchspreetymaaneetdh_riticutemishtishivangi783abina03Be.edgynan_10s-o-m-m-i-ecool_gal17amalu123doosheekajennifer1993dmg_roks_antaraTishuucyum321bluedreamz953KinshukKiDewaniputhdreamy4everninaviNav20109staroneserialsmaanujaanu-shamima-payal.gupta177Maaneet4evegangesegbjeyanthi123ritzy09saumieekhushi_4eversimi91tellymeambbihaVintagepeachNoorFatimakrati5-Veritaserum-bangaloresbasicquestion1smj1977.shrutivrsharmapunjabi.princeskomlikaajennt_areebshah10rsroopalimaansee--aarthi--charmed ones*Dakoo_Minzy*FireSafireFireeSahSahkooliionamita25ShalveSabmeratu.6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6preethiamaaneetsangeljasraj123dewdropredtodayzstarpickachukhwaishfanKrishna_SouravDonnaa

vrsharma IF-Rockerz
vrsharma
vrsharma

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged

precap should be for Dev only

not for maaneet
mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vrsharma

precap should be for Dev only