Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:FOREVER IN LOVE :: thread 1 (Page 17)

maansee IF-Sizzlerz
maansee
maansee

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged

hi

i would like to read their sweet/cute nok khok if u pm me too..........................................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mrk-1

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Originally posted by kinju100

Originally posted by mrk_1

Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Hey Ana , well thought out part. u are a better writer than me. Update soon and pm me.

better writer ?? dont joke yaarLOL..am a starter ... am waiting for your update ..so update soon ..

u r a good writer i told naa......Smile.... loved every bit......

See another person who thinks so.

happy Smile !!!!! 
mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged

hi guys Smile. am up with the third update . am glad you guys liked it . suggestions and comments are welcomed with open hands Wink . so please do leave your valuable comments and hit the like button. guys if u wanna be pmed please do send me buddy request Embarrassed.

Part-3

The next day  started . Maan got up at 5:30 and proceeded to do his morning exercise session. Tai chi was his favorite martial arts . Whenever he is angry on anything  he used to let it out here . He excelled in all most everything . Swimming , karate , tai chi , chess and almost .. but today he could not concentrate well'. images of geet kept wondering around him . He felt helpless and ashamed of himself for not able to control his feelings . So he decided to head towards office . Dadi who woke up early was waiting for maan in the dining table so she could have her morning tea with him. She got to know about yesterdays night incident from tanu and made up a mental plan to check on it . She was very happy that his grand son had made up his mind to let some happiness in his life . She decided to venture slowly so that her plan dosent fail .

Maan came descending the stairs and saw dadi sitting over at the table .he went towards dadi took her blessings and sat near her. She offered him a cup . He took a sip in it and looked on to the paper.

Dadi : maan ?

Maan : ha dadi . still looking on to the paper.

Dadi : what have you decided ?

Maan : about wat ?

Dadi : as if you don't know

Maan : not again dadi . I have a important meeting at 9 . take care . bye

Dadi : please maan beta . listen to me once . for this old ladys sake , please accept for marriage . I wanna see the happiness in your life.

Maan just glared at his dadi. Not able to speak anything , he just left for the office . least he knew that he gonna meet his destiny again .

At handas mansion :

Geet came wipping her eyes wearing her tom and jerry pjs . shortly a kiddo dress. Dad who was drinking is coffee started smiling seeing his daughter who came down just woke up from her sleep with a loony in her hand and not to forget rubbing her eyes..she looked like a 4 year old baby came looking for her mom.

Geet : "Mamma ?????????"

Mom : "haan geet what happened ? here have your milk."

Geet sat with her dad and drank the milk just like a kid spilling it on all over her cheeks and nose . her mom and dad could do nothing just smile at their daughter who is behaving like a kid inspite of reaching the marriageable age .

Mr.handa bed good bye to her and left for attending a meeting .

Geet went and got ready for her college .She wore black top and a faded jean which made her look even more beautiful .she called aditi and informed her that she would be there in the college within 20 mins. She was about to leave when her dad called her .

Geet : hello dad !!!

Dad : ha geet. Have you started for the college?

Geet : no dad . am near the gate now . anything important ?

Dad: I have forgot an important file in the table. Can you bring it to the khuranna  office now ? its urgent and rags is on leave so '''.

Geet : no problem dad. I have 2 hours time for college . I ll drop it in office .

Dad : thanks . bye .

Geet : bye dad .

Geet took the file and started for khuranna constructions. Least did she knew that her dhust dhanav is the MD of KC. She entered the office and asked the receptionist pinky for Mr . handa . pinky directed her towards her DDs cabin as none was allowed to enter the conference room . Geet sat there for some time and felt really bored so she decided to chat with pinky for some time . Both being very jovial natured just got clicked at the first time . By that time the meeting got over and Mr.handa said good bye to MSK and headed out . As pinky and geet were busy chatting they missed him going out . In few minutes Mr.Handa called geet.

Dad: geet where are you ?

Geet : dad am in KC . where are you ? I had been waiting for you since half an hour.

Dad : oh god ! I just now came out .

Geet : now what should I do with this file ?

Dad : ok , you go and give this Mr.Khuranna

Geet : okay . I need to rush . bye

Geet said bye to pinky and headed towards MSKs cabin .

Geet : may I come in ?

Maan : yes come in .

Both of them felt each others presense in the room but decided to ignore.

Geet : hello am geet handa . Mr. Handas daughter . he asked me to give this file to you .

Maan who was facing his back towards her turned to meet her face : tum

Geet : tum (at the same time )

Maan : tum yaha kya karenge ?

Geet : Its my question you criminal !

Maan : wat am criminal ?

Geet : yea, you tried to kill my sweetu .

Maan : go for a mental  check up .

Geet : you go for a driving school .

Maan : uuuuuuuuuuuu'.

Geet : wat meeee ?

Maan : why are you here ?

Geet : I came to give this file to Mr. Khuranna

Maan : am Khuranna .

Geet (looked upward ) : hey bhabaji ! save this company and staffs . Such a big company in the hands of a criminal. Chi chi babaji I should not stay here or I ll also become a criminal .

Maan : ggeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttt..

Geet : wat ? I know my name is geet . Did you get that Mr. Khuranna ?

Before geet could say anything aditi called and enquired as to where she is .

Geet (on phone ) : am on the way aditi just met up with a criminal

Aditi and maan : wat ???

Geet to maan : don't shout am talking on phone . aditi I ll be there with 15 mins. Don't worry . yea , I wont meet any accidents unlike yesterday where some stupid dhust dhanav will drive car only to hit and kill my sweetu.

Maan stood there amused and was fuming with anger. she called him a criminal , dhust dhanav and wat not . No one had ever dared to speak to him like that . But today a girl speaking with such a loud voice equally with him.

Before he could speak up she dashed out of the cabin and drove away in her car swearing maan with all the bad words she know .

Maan on the other hand called up pinky and asked her to bar all the calls for one hour and dare not any one disturb him .

Precap : dadi and geet .Wink

part -4 :http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1580033&TPN=22

Edited by mrk_1 - 05 February 2011 at 3:07am

The following 99 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10thahuharikashiva25inlwgeetchintushilpanehavashimaaneet_mansisweetmelonkrishna.gagsyasmi123kirannaryaniAngel.Khushiprizahansasmamaan13579vij10bhakbhartifanalu5123hasiiiwifeymans22diyachillshruthiruchspreetymaaneetkavya.sravyacutemishtis-o-m-m-i-eixrayamalu123trishapbobbydolldoosheekanan_10cherieLovershivangi783.Ashleydevlin.Tishuu--jassi--jennifer1993reea88bluedreamz953dreamy4evercyum321SimplyAparajitamaanujaanu-shamima-puthAnvi2009Rocks.DharaNav20109staroneserialsjeyanthi123Maaneet4evekhushi_4evermeettu-Veritaserum-maankigeet4everramaheshsmj1977.shrutibasicquestion1komlikaanjucool-TeriMalang-vrsharmapunjabi.princesajennambbihasanu3108Vintagepeachrsroopalimaansee--aarthi--shah10WeAimToPleaseSahSahsweet scorpiot_areebkooliio-afsha-namita25charmed onespreethi*Dakoo_Minzy*Sabmeratu.Shalvepreethia6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6jasraj123maaneetsangeltodayzstar_BlackPearl_khwaishfanfelicitysmoak.mysteriousmillipickachudewdropredDonnaa

sanu3108 IF-Rockerz
sanu3108
sanu3108

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
hehehehehehhe  ... our dusht dhanav fuming .... kitna cute dikhta hoga naa ... MSK in anger mode.... 

LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL

isay saddi Geet hi sudharay gi....

O teri!!!  dadi and Geet together .... Poor Maan .. God bless him ...

thanks for the lovely update hun...

continue super soon

love

Sana

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mrk-1todayzstar

SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Durga.. Awesome update.. Omg omg .. Handa made my munda a criminal*sigh*ROFL
the great msk needs a driving schoolROFL
omg she calls msk all bad words.. Bechara maan... Beizati kharab ho gayi maan ki..ROFL..geet needs mental check up*ouch*..no ways she is normal rather she and her sweetu should file an fir against the great msk for attempt to murder..ROFL
looking forward for next part.. :) :)

Edited by SimplyAparajita - 05 January 2011 at 6:09am

mrk-1

reea88 Goldie
reea88
reea88

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
so nice...do con..

mrk-1

namita25 IF-Sizzlerz
namita25
namita25

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
thanks a ton Durga for the update......
I really enjoyed a lot reading this part....
Maaneet's bickering was awesome.....
can't wait for the next part.....

mrk-1

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
durga ur portrayl of Geet in mrng was so cute...loved it very much... she is just kiddo and who else can contol our angry young ,maan than his kiddo 

mrk-1

Go to top