Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:FOREVER IN LOVE :: thread 1 (Page 139)

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
hey guys !! thanks for the patience .. am pretty sure that  i ll be able to update tomorrow !! thank god the orientation got over ... so i ll be having some more time tomorrow ... ll update around 5 IST ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini88

Radhika Shah IF-Sizzlerz
Radhika Shah
Radhika Shah

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Can't wait for it!!!

mrk-1

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
updating guys ..i need a urgent help ...any one there ???
LadyArwen Goldie
LadyArwen
LadyArwen

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
HELP!!! HELP!!! HELP!!!
HEY PEOPLE!!! THIS FICTION NEEDS SOME ENGAGEMENT SONGS... SUGGESTIONS PLEASE...

Edited by LadyArwen - 27 April 2011 at 6:13am

mrk-1

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged

Recap : Maan on the other side was worrying like hell . he was thinking of one way or the other  to let his dadima know about it .. he thought " oh god ! what have I gotten into ? what might be her reaction  after seeing the news. .uff this press , why should they cover the party and why especially the dancing sequence ?"

Babaji has his own way up the things !! 

PART : 23

Geet sat there in the car worrying like hell . she tried talking with brij who in turn gave her a killer look which was enough for her to shut . she closed her eyes and rested her head on the window . all the moments spent with maan came flashing .  she opened her eyes just as she heard something noisy around . it was then she realized that she had reached some farmhouse and not her home . she gave a questioning look to brij .

Brij : do you need a special invitation to get down ??

Geet : err' no bhai .. par hum kahan hai ?

Brij : just go inside . don't ask questions .

Geet followed as said . she froze as she saw the scene inside . there were decoarations every where . her dad and mom was busy looking on the arrangements .she did not understand what was going on . she made her way towards her dad .

Geet : dad ???

Geet father turned towards her and gave a cold look . he signaled his wife rano to take her .

Rano : come on geet .

Geet : mom what is all this ?

Rano : just come to your room .

Geet followed her mom to her room .

Rano : today is your engagement .

Geet was so shocked : what ??????????????

Rano : yes , the bride's family ll come here soon . get ready fast .

Geet : mom , please listen to me once .

Rano cut her off : what to listen ? I have seen everything in the TV and newspaper . I believed you so much . but you broke my trust .

Geet : mom please , I love maan .

Rano : enough !! if u don't get ready , then you cant see me nor your father alive .

Geet could no longer take it . she broke into sobs and went to get ready . meanwhile rano took geet's mobile and disconnected the landline .

In khuranna house

Maan reached his home .  he determined himself to tell everything to his dadima . planning all the things , he entered inside only to witness two to three doctors around her bed .. he rushes towards them .

Maan : dadima , kya huwa ? aap teek tho he na ?

Dadima just turned her face in anger . doctor noticed this and said : no Mr. Khuranna , nothing is alright here . I already told you not to give her any tensions . her BP is really high . look she is old and you need to take care of her . just don't give any stress .. take care .

Maan dipped his head in guilty . he did not know what to say . he silently sat near her .

Maan : dadima , I love geet . I want to marry her .

Dadima who still now turned her face replied that : oh I had seen your idiocy yesterday itself maan . care to give a explanations ??

Maan realized that she is so angry and hence he remained silent . dadi took this as an opportunity and said : I thought you wont do like these things . do you realize that out family name is at stake ?

Maan : dadi am sorry ..

Dadima : sorry wont do anything .

Maan : what you want me to do now ?

Dadima : you are enagaging today .

Maan felt as is his world would crash down soon . his eyes almost become watery : dadi , I love geet . I cant marry anyone . please

Dadima : fine , then you can see only my body . go ahead .

Maan : dadi don't do this to me .

Dadi : choice is yours .

She kept her hand on her heart and pretended to close her eyes in pain . maan on seeing that rose up in horror and said : okay dadi . I ll do what ever you say .

Dadi : go to your room , everything is kept ready . freshen your self .

Maan left to his room feeling miserable .

IN FARMHOUSE

Geet got ready cursing the fate. at that time , aditi , preet and varshika entered her room all dressed up . she was totally surprised . she ran to them and hugged them . everyone cried .

Geet : how you guys are here ?

Varshika : I myself don't know . suddenly my mom dragged me here and got me up ready .

Aditi : my parents called me and told me to come here.

Preet : same here .

Geet : some thing wrong . guys I want to say something .

Varshika : is this the time to ask permission ?

Geet took a deep breath : am in love with maan but my parents had arranged my wedding with some one else . I don't know what to do .i cant even contact him .

By this time she crying and crying .

The trio  hugged her and comfort her .

Preet : we ll find out a way . good that we are together . but I don't understand the reason what our parents are planning .

Aditi : you go down and try to hear something .

Preet : okay ,,

With that preet left the room leaving the girls in a great turmoil .

Meanwhile the boy's family entered the house . geet and varshika's parents were stuck with work , hence  preet and aditi's parents welcomed them . preet was busy on eavesdropping the handa's conversation and hense he missed it .

It was a grand welcome and boy's family was happy with it .  now it was time for the engagement . handa's family were asked to come down .  the elderly person of the boy's family asked the boy if he wants to talk with the girl .

Boy silently : this is just because of you . am neither interested in this marriage nor this girl .

Person : then your wish .

(guys I guess now you all got the who the boy and person  is )

Dadi : and one more thing . dev are you there?

Dev : haan dadi ,

Dadi : you are also getting engaged .

Dev : dadi , what didi I do ? why punishment for me ?

Dadi : no son , its not . may be you ll change the mind once you see the girl .

Dev : no dadi . never .

Dadi : okay lets see ..

Just then handas came down with the girl which is none other than the geet . she was all sorrow .. the lights were all dim that none can see others faces . just then there was a spotlight on maan and geet . it was then they noticed each other . tears gushed down both of their  eyes . geet gave a questioning look to her parents , who in turn smiled and said : how was our surprise ? maan looked at his dadi who gave now-what- you- gonna- do look .

Their happiness knew no bounds .. they walked towards each other and hugged .. 

everyone clapped .. then both made their way towards their family .geet hugged her dad tight .

Dad : are pagli !! what have you thought ? I ll marry you off to some one against your wishes ??

Geet was sobbing hard that she could not reply .

Brij : hey yelllo mere pyari behen .. how was the surprise ??

Geet waked him up his arm : bhai , you gave me heart attack . you knew how worries I was ?

Rano : are don't cry ..now enjoy ' from now onwards no one ll question you .

Maan turned towards his dadi .

Dadi : kya huwa maan ? you thought I ll go against your happiness ?

Maan : am sorry dadima and hugged her .

Dadi : now don't spoil the mood . and dev I ll also know about your love story .

Dev blushed . dadi called varshika's family by side and talked .

Now the engagement of the four frnds gonna happen '

Maan ' geet .

Dev ' varshika

Preet ' aditi .

The friends wish came true .. engagement on a same day ..

The three jodies are now officially engaged !!!!!!

The party soon heated up ' maan and geet danced

..soon all the family members and office staffs joined  .. they were entirely in a new land ' happiness beyond words !! they cant thank enough of their family !!! they felt so blessed to have such a family ,,, 

sorry guys . i could not update with songs or photos , as i could not find the appropriate  one .. i ll try to do it soon ... hope you guys like this update !! A special thanks to "LadyArwen" for helping me out .. 

do comment and hit the like button ..

Durga 

Edited by mrk_1 - 04 May 2011 at 4:58am

The following 119 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10pyarisahelidpurvainlwgeetscarce05nehavashimaaneet_mansikathrina7176geetozmandakini_marchkasturi11gagsykrishna.asmi123mukadam12345678bhakbhartifanrsingh0103mans22alu5123nonabebuArjunKiAshvij10Kawaljeet1rajanirchandranBkhascue1Maaneet_Deewanisurbhijn106perfectflirt8shruthiruchsmaya7sandhyabanojmamatha.sanjeevani09tobblerturbocutemishtiteju2292zoha25preetymaaneetm-g19madhu.pmlistdh_ritiLadyArwenstar_777maaneetkimeets-o-m-m-i-emansijani21cool_gal17abina03anshimanshiamalu123c00l_girldmg_roks_antaradoosheekadreamy4everheermehercyum321vidu87bluedreamz9539staroneserialsninaviNav2010gangesegbPLKG90286pearlsheetalvasaShimmerrMaaneet4eve-SmexySmile-devishreenats0101Hanishadevisweetkjlibra25khushi_4ever-Veritaserum-patakha-guddibangaloresmaankigeet4everritzy09sanu3108ambbihawajiha-1ajennpunjabi.princessmallvilledivareena-afsha-namita25CrazzyBusysweet scorpiomitzi11t_areebhinal_maaneetSahSahkooliiorsroopali--Ratna--shah10Shalvepreethiaammu5Sabmeratu.6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6kahkashansakinaTyrojasraj123---nishu---love2_somamaaneetsangelCrazyCutesytodayzstar_BlackPearl_pickachumysteriousmillikhwaishfanKrishna_SouravDonnaa

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
wow..supreb update.
love it

mrk-1

heermeher IF-Dazzler
heermeher
heermeher

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged