Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:FOREVER IN LOVE :: thread 1 (Page 130)

Angel.Khushi Senior Member
Angel.Khushi
Angel.Khushi

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
amazing update one dear... sorry for the late comment.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mrk-1

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kinju100

amazing update one dear... sorry for the late comment.

i was waiting for u !!
manisha03 Groupbie
manisha03
manisha03

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
nice update.....................

mrk-1

c00l_girl Goldie
c00l_girl
c00l_girl

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
cool..

mrk-1

ajenn IF-Rockerz
ajenn
ajenn

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
luved d scene btwn maaneet...
now Maaneet's pic goin to be  d talk of d town!!

mrk-1

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
hey guys !!! updating with in one hour !Big smile

preethia

preethia IF-Sizzlerz
preethia
preethia

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
loved the update............

mrk-1

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged

hey guys , sorry for the short update . if i continue after this , it ll become a very long one , so thought of giving only half .. so do leave comments and hit the like button 

Recap : The party was a grand success and hit ... the media persons covered the entire rooff.. ofcourse the sweet dance and romance dint miss their eyesWink.

PART-22

Maan and geet returned to their hotel room completely lost in each other . they longed with each other . but they do knew their limits . maan kissed her forehead and hugged her and slept .

Next day morning

The sun rays slowly made the way into the room . geet stirred a bit hearing the phone call. The time was 9 a.m. . she wondered who on earth who would call her then . she took her phone and saw the name flashed . its her dad .

Geet : hello dad . good morning .

Dad : good morning .

Geet : whats the matter dad ? so early ?

Dad : hmm..nothing  geet . where are you staying now ?

Geet  sensed something wrong : why dad ? is there anything problem ?

Dad: I need  you to come home immediately .

Geet could hear a change of voice but could not figure out why : but dad , I have a meeting to attend here . anyways I ll be there in tomorrow morning na ??

Dad : cant you hear what I say ? I said come home now . I ll send brij to airport . is that clear ?

Geet was in tears now and just said : okay .

Dad : okay bye .

Before geet could reply anything phone went dead . she turned and saw maan sleeping peacefully . but the peacefulness did not last long . maan cell started ringing ..it was only then maan opened his sleepy eyes and saw geet had woken up earlier and sitting with tears . he was shocked to as what might have happened . geet did not let him speak anything instead gestured him to attend the phone call. Maan who could not understand  anything  just did what she told .

He took the phone and it was dev .

Maan : hello .

Dev : hello bro.

Maan : whats the matter ?

Dev : bro , can you come back today ?

Maan : whats the urgency now ?

Dev : bro , I guess its not wise to stay there now ..dadima does not know wat to do ? we had been receiving calls since morning .

Maan : dev , don't talk in riddles , just spit it out .

Dev : bro , you dint see the news ?

Maan : what news ?

Dev : bro , press had taken photos of the last night party in which you and geet,,,,,,

Maan now understood what he meant and he closed his eyes feeling helpless . he now understood why geet was in tears . he said : okay , I ll be there in afternoon .

Dev : okay bro , I ll see you in the airport .

Maan kept the mobile down and turned towards geet : geet ..

Geet hugged him and wept : maan , dad ka phone aya tha . he shouted at me for no reason and he asked me to come home immediately ..i don't know why ?

Maan  just then realized she does not knew anything about the news . : geet , wo yesterdays  party pics had been published in news papers . our dance and everything . I guess that's why your dad might have called you .

Geet  saw  maan in horror : oh god !!what can we do now ? how ll I face dad ?

Maan : geet don't worry , I ll talk to dadima as soon as I reach home ..

Geet : maan , I cant stay away from you . she cried and cried ..pls do something maan .

Maan could not stand her tears but at the same time did not know what to do . maan called adi and booked his tickets . both got ready and reached the  airport. Geet's eyes were red with crying . Through out the journey  she kept saying "maan I cant live without you" . he assured her that nothing would happen .

They reached the delhi airport . geet saw brij waiting for her . she bed good bye to maan with teary eye and went towards brij while maan went with dev .

Brij silently collected the bag from her and made his towards the car . Geet too sat there silently without saying anything'

Maan on the other side was worrying like hell . he was thinking of one way or the other  to let his dadima know about it .. he thought " oh god ! what have I gotten into ? what might be her reaction  after seeing the news. .uff this press , why should they cover the party and why especially the dancing sequence ?"

Babaji has his own way up the things !! 

PART 23 :  http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1580033&TPN=139

what say guys!! I know chappals are gonna fly '.

Edited by mrk_1 - 28 April 2011 at 9:41am

The following 112 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10pyarisahelidpurvashanky18nehavashimaaneet_mansikathrina7176geetozmanisha03gagsykasturi11krishna.asmi123nonabebualu5123varshakhedekarbhakbhartifanKaval05TinkJiamans22Bkhascue1Kawaljeet1prathyusmilingsurbhijn106samaira39shruthiruchsMaaneet_Deewanitobblerturbocutemishtidh_ritineha512preetymaaneetzoha25HawtieSeepLadyArwenmadhu.pmlistmaaneetkimeetstar_777anshimanshisrikrithicharlie1950amalu123mansijani21am_sweet_paris-o-m-m-i-eabina03c00l_girldmg_roks_antaradoosheekavidu87bluedreamz953KinshukKiDewanicyum321ninaviNav2010dreamy4ever9staroneserials286pearlGudiyalovesgurusheetalvasagangesegbShimmerrMaaneet4eve-SmexySmile-nats0101libra25ritzy09patakha-guddisweetkj-Veritaserum-maankigeet4everajennpunjabi.princeskomlikabasicquestion1sanu3108ambbihawajiha-1Shalvepreethiarsroopalimaansee--Ratna--shah10--aarthi--hinal_maaneetdivareena-afsha-namita25CrazzyBusysweet scorpiomitzi11SahSahkooliiot_areebSabmeratu.6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6jasraj123kahkashansakinaTyromaaneetsangeltodayzstar_BlackPearl_pickachukhwaishfanmysteriousmillidewdropredCrazyCutesyKrishna_SouravDonnaa

Go to top