Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:FOREVER IN LOVE :: thread 1 (Page 124)

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
maybe hotel reservation,but i'm not sure

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mrk-1

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Hai Ana, u r getting better and better..............loved the update and the precap suggests that they will hav only one room booked ...is it???? wow then.....................

mrk-1

Shimmerr IF-Dazzler
Shimmerr
Shimmerr

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
waiting.......................
namita25 IF-Sizzlerz
namita25
namita25

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
awesome update...loved reading it

mrk-1

ajenn IF-Rockerz
ajenn
ajenn

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
I guess its btwn maan n the hotel receptionist  Wink

mrk-1

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
hey guys absolutely right guess !!! well guys how about a double update this week ??? but all depends on my class schedule this week...am very happy that i dont have costing test tomorrow Tongue .... but abt tuesday Angry..i ll be so so good if i have some other class .... ugggg,,i hate this tests ....alll time test .. i dont know who invented this test scheme ... gonna kill him one day..
mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
no one wants an update ??Confused

Edited by mrk_1 - 12 April 2011 at 6:12am
mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged

hey guys am up with the next update ! i guess its a pretty longer than the last one ..Smile

hope you guys ll like it .

do hit the like button and leave comments ..

recap :::After a while they started with things they need to take for the meeting ..eventually it ended on the dress selection for party ' the only thing they dint knew was that there was a silent spectator to the romance in the office 'it was none other than adi , who was from time to time reporting about their growing relationship to dadi , who seemed more than happy for their relationship '. She made a lot of mental plans including the venue of marriage and the receptions '. 

part-21 .

It was Tuesday . A day left for the four to leave for Bangalore .. geet was so confused in what dress to wear for the party and hence decided to go for shopping with varshika . both reached the mall and in no time their hands were full of bags . just then varshika's mobile rang and panic hit her face . geet who was watching her got worried and hence asked the matter .

Geet : hey varshika ? who s it ? what happened ?

Varshika could not control her tears :papa '.

Geet became panic : hey wat papa ? wat happened to him ?

Varshika could neither move nor in a position to say anything . she some how managed to say the hospital name . both moved their without talking any further time .

On reaching the hospital geet found out from the doctors that varshika's dad had a light attack and still in the critical condition  . she felt that in that situation its not well for varshika to travel and hence she called maan and let him know the situation . Maan and dev reached there within 20 mins . Varshika's mom was with her dad leaving her outside to calm down a bit . As soon as she saw dev , she ran up to him and hugged him tightly . she cried her heart out . Dev some how consoled her and calmed her down . Both maan and dev stayed there in the hospital till night and it was decided that only geet and maan would attend the meeting .

Dev : bro , I guess I need to stay here .

Maan : ofcourse dev , she needs you now . don't worry about meeting . I ll see to it .

Dev : thanks bro .

Maan : if you need anything just call me .

Dev : yea .

With that maan and geet went towards their home and rested a bit as they had their flight in a couple of hrs .

IN HOSPITAL

Varshika's dad was becoming normal and was shifted to the normal ward .  just then dev went to enquire the doctor .

Dev : excuse me Dr.

Dr : yes .

Dev : hi , am dev . how is Mr. gupta ?

Dr : a light attack . he is stable now . but avoid much of stress as possible .

Dev : okay dr. when can he be discharged ?

Dr : a day of observation would do . do strictly follow the medications .

Dev : ofcourse doctor .

With that dev went to see his future father & mother  in law . Mr. Gupta who has regained conscious thanked him for his help for which dev politely replied that its his duty to look after him as he considers him like a father . for which varshika gave him a slight smile .

AT AIRPORT

Maan reached the airport earlier and was waiting for geet . she reached there a bit late . she was so down with the last happenings and just remained quite . they both passed through the security checks and entered the plane . it was past midnight and none had slept . with in an hour they reached Bangalore . they collected their luggage and hence left for the hotel . 

AT HOTEL

Maan moved towards the reception area and enquired about the room .

Maan : hello , this is Maan Sigh Khuranna . I had made a booking for two rooms .

Receptionist: just a minute sir , I ll check it out .

Maan waited for sometime  while  geet who was so sleepy just looked here and there .

Receptionist: sorry sir , its only one room that had been booked .

Maan : what ??? In fact I booked four rooms and cancelled two .

Receptionist: sorry sir , but three rooms had been cancelled not two .

Maan : shit , I knew its me who had cancelled it . okay just book another room now .

Receptionist: sorry sir , we don't have any other vacant rooms today .

Maan :  GO TO HELL YOU LADY .

Receptionist: sorry sir ..

Maan : what the hell do you think? Cant you hear properly what your customers say ?

Geet who was till then watching the scene interfered and said : maan , am so tired . lets just take the room na . any ways its only for two days . please .

Maan noticed that she was indeed tired just nodded and gave a sharp angry look at the receptionist: okay give me the key .

The receptionist who was so frightened  that he immediately gave the key and asked the peon near by to help them out with their luggage .  the peon showed them their room and settled the luggage . maan thanked him and gave some money . he then locked the room and found geet sleeping peacefully on the bed .he saw the time and it was nearly 5 .  he was so tired that he too slept on the other side and drifted off to deep slumber .

It was nearly 2 when he got up . he felt a slight weight over him . he tried to move but he could not . he opened his eyes slowly to find geet sleeping near by with her head rested over his chest . initially he was shocked as to they were in such a position but soon realized that it was all due the last happenings . a smile crept in his face on seeing his sleeping angel . he ran his hands on her hair to wake her up . she stirred a bit and slowly opened her eyes to find herself resting on his chest and his hands around her waist . she gave him a small smile . both loved it and wanted to stay like that forever . but they had to get ready for that day's party and hence unwillingly got up and dressed .  maan was wearing a black shining coat while geet a cream and white mixed choli like thing . since it was a retro theme , they dressed accordingly and reached the venue . 

As soon as they entered the venue , none were able to keep their eyes of them . all the girls were drooling on him even the married ones while all the gent's eyes were on geet . soon they were treated by Mr.chopra . he introduced both of them to his company's members . they signed the deal and everyone set to enjoy the party .

Maan asked geet for a dance and it was a slow and romantic  number. he kept her hand to his shoulders and guided to the dance floor .Their steps entirely matched with one another . 

Geet is looking for Maan at the party. Maan and Geet have a close ...

they looked into each others eyes and entirely forgot the surroundings .......

they danced and danced ......everyone saw them in awww and clapped their hands which brought them out of their dream land .

Geet and Maan

The party was a grand success and hit ... the media persons covered the entire rooff.. ofcourse the sweet dance and romance dint miss their eyes Wink.

so guys how was the part ?? am thinking of starting a new thread , so do leave more comments and help me LOL

part 22 : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1580033&TPN=131

Durga Smile..

Edited by mrk_1 - 15 April 2011 at 4:32am

The following 123 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10pyarisahelidpurvainlwgeetscarce05nehavashimaaneet_mansikathrina7176sonika1974vishruti.sirikasturi11angelinckrishna.syedahasmi123alu5123nonabebuArjunKiAshmaan13579blessednimbhakbhartifanTinkJiamans22prathyusmilingvarshakhedekarKawaljeet1sana.saba7Bkhascue1samaira39Maaneet_Deewaniperfectflirt8surbhijn106alfiya7shruthiruchsjosh.poojadh_riticutemishtizoha25neha512preetymaaneetNazmaaLadyArwen--Dia--star_777maaneetkimeetanshimanshisrikrithic00l_girldmg_roks_antaracharlie1950amalu123s-o-m-m-i-emansijani21cool_gal17richiiiiiam_sweet_pariabina03bobbydolldoosheekavidu87bluedreamz953KinshukKiDewani-shamima-cyum321ninavidreamy4ever9staroneserialsNav2010sheetalvasa-SmexySmile-286pearlShimmerrnats0101gangesegbMaaneet4eve_Jyothi_khushi_4ever-Veritaserum-patakha-guddimaankigeet4everbasicquestion1ajennPreethi-Premipunjabi.princeskomlikasmallvillesmj1977.shrutiwajiha-1sanu3108--Ratna---Mayu-hinal_maaneetrsroopalimuskanpshah10--aarthi--Shalvepreethiadivareenanaddiya26SahSahkooliioChandani_Cnamita25CrazzyBusysweet scorpiomitzi11t_areebSabmeratu.6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6jasraj123kahkashansakinaTyromaaneetsangeltodayzstar_BlackPearl_pickachukhwaishfanCrazyCutesyKrishna_SouravDonnaa

Go to top