Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:FOREVER IN LOVE :: thread 1 (Page 117)

CrazyCutesy IF-Stunnerz
CrazyCutesy
CrazyCutesy

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Update soon 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mrk-1

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
sorry guys . i got stuck up with this  exams and class tests .. one side i have university exams nearing up and on the other i have the class tests ..really hard ... thought am logged in most of the times , am not able to read updates fully and update my own ff .. hope u guys understand Cry... hopefully next week i believe i would get some days free ..

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123varshakhedekarabina03c00l_girlShimmerrbasicquestion1khushi_4everTyrohinal_maaneetshah10Radhika ShahCrazzyBusysweet scorpiomitzi11preethiakhwaishfanCrazyCutesy_BlackPearl_

anshimanshi Goldie
anshimanshi
anshimanshi

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
loved your FF. I so want u to update soon. Please do whenever u get a chance.

As for your question, I think the person is geet's brother.

Please add me to your PM list.
Thanks

mrk-1

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged

Hey guys its me again . before you start throwing chappals , here goes the next update ..hope you guys like it . hey the only person who guessed it right is  "anshimanshi "..thanks for reading the updates ... nice try frnds ... 

Recap:  he was looking at other sections when he felt a tap on his shoulder . he turned and saw a man & gave a 100 watt smile & hugged the person .  maan : oh my god !! is that you ? 
person : oh yes hero..seems that you had forgotten me ? 
maan : oh no yaar ..i lost all our friends contact .. 
person : hmm...now you are so famous and girls go gaga on you !!

PART-20

Maan : oh man !! come on . don't  tease me so much brij .

Brij : oye  hoye !! okay tell me how is dadi ? dev ?

Maan : they are absolutely fine , how about your pyari pyari cousin ?

Brij : she is absolutely fine and by the way am staying there only .

Maan : its so so nice to see you brij . I missed you a lot man .

Brij : what to do maan , the life changes entirely after our college . I had never ever imagined that I would take over my dad's business . everything was so fast .

Maan : yes , the same case here . well everything have a reason . come on lets go have a coffee.

Brij : okay ,

Maan paid the bill and went to the nearest restaurant . they had a nice time and catched up with the events that took place in each other's absence . maan and brij were close friends from college days . not because they belong to the same class society but the care and responsibility to help others in times of hard ships . they completely lost their time tracks and were chatting with each other for nearly 3 hours . they talked about their business , their friends and family . it was after they heard maan's phone ring that they stopped and realized the time . it was dadima asking him about his whereabouts . having informed dadi , both frnds bid good bye after exchanging numbers and promises for visiting the home soon .

On reaching home , maan told his meeting about the long time friend brij . dadi felt happy that he finally shows some kind of emotions . she asked him to invite for dinner one day so that she could also get a chance to meet him '

The days passed  for maan and geet with some cute office romance and fights . there was three days left for them to attend the Bangalore clients party . maan and geet were sitting in his cabin busy discussing the  old age home's designs .

Maan : geet are you planning to listen to me or not ?

Geet : maan I said clearly . what sasha had done will definitely go flop . they wont like it .

Maan : but I cant find any flaw here .

Geet : well your eyes are not proper then .

Maan : geeettttt..

Geet : maaaan'.

Maan calmed himself a bit and said : okay go on with your suggestion.

Geet : I ll if you keep shut for few minutes without any interruptions .

Maan  fumed : OKAY ''.

Geet : okay , listen now . old age people would like to spend their time in peace without any interruptions or noises . that's why they don't prefer to live in the city limits and prefer out skirts.  They prefer to walk in leisure time holding hands in hands with a cute fights and arguments . for this they need some parks surrounded by tress and not cinema halls  or gyms . more over  instead of building big big theatres and shopping centres , why don't we opt for a moderate size hospitals and small shopping malls  and  parks ? they will feel at home maan  .

Maan listened to her carefully and felt a valid point in it . so he called sasha in his cabin and informed her to make appropriate changes .

Sasha : but MK , you had already approved these designs .

Maan : they can be last minute changes sasha .

Sasha eyes fell on geet and fumed with anger . she could not control her anger . never in her experience had maan  failed to approve her designs .

Sasha : well some people here dosent have the job except intruding in others business .

Geet very well understood her taunting and replyed her back with equal harshness .

Geet : well some people dosent know how to design for old age homes . instead they design for a disco .

Sasha : well you are just a trainee and you don't have any damn rights to interfere in my work . so stay in your limits .

Maan stood there watching the heated argument between the two and before geet could reply , he spat out : enough sasha . I don't understand this . who is the boss here ? me or you ? you work here under me and you are bound to obey my orders and not bossing me around . get back to work now .

Sasha fumed with maan's response but could not speak back since it would give her even more bad opinion . she just stared at geet  and left the cabin .

Geet  felt some where bad with sasha but decided not to pay any heed . maan  watched her internly and understood her thinking . he laid a hand on her shoulders and said : don't worry geet , I ll deal with her .

Geet : no problem maan . I don't know why she behaves in the same way when ever she sees me . 

Maan : don't pay any heed ' leave it .

In order to bring back her bubbly self , he started asking whether  she informed her parents regarding the business trip or not .

Geet : haan maan . I told dad , he readily accepted ..mom na she told not to trouble you . geet  made a baby face for which maan laughed .

Maan still laughing : oh yes geet . you should surely follow that .

Geet made an angry face and smacked his arm : oh am troubling you ? ah ? ugg..i cant believe you said that ' she started giving light punches in his arms .

Maan enjoyed troubling geet . suddenly he pulled her in his arms and kissed her gently . geet who was shocked first , eventually started responding . the gentle one soon turned into a slow and a passionate one .  they moved and sat on the sofa and nearby . they broke out from the kiss and maan rested his forehead on hers . geet blushed and maan closed his eyes capturing the beautiful moment they shared .

After a while they started with things they need to take for the meeting ..eventually it ended on the dress selection for party ' the only thing they dint knew was that there was a silent spectator to the romance in the office 'it was none other than adi , who was from time to time reporting about their growing relationship to dadi , who seemed more than happy for their relationship '. She made a lot of mental plans including the venue of marriage and the receptions '. 

precap :  party time ............

precap ::: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1580033&TPN=123

part 21 : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1580033&TPN=125

thanks a lot for your support guys ...loved you comments ..am sending the pm's now .. do hit the like button and leave the comments .Smile

Durga .

Edited by mrk_1 - 12 April 2011 at 7:27am

The following 98 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10pyarisaheliinlwgeetgeeta1803nehavashimaaneet_mansikathrina7176sonika1974gagsykrishna.fizza25asmi123alu5123bhakbhartifanTinkJiamans22varshakhedekarsana.saba7Bkhassamaira39surbhijn106perfectflirt8shruthiruchspreetymaaneetLadyArwendh_riticutemishtizoha25Nazmaastar_777amalu123charlie1950anshimanshic00l_girlbobbydolldoosheekaabina03cool_gal17am_sweet_pariBe.edgys-o-m-m-i-erichiiiiimansijani21cyum321bluedreamz953KinshukKiDewanidreamy4everninavi9staroneserialsMsMovielover286pearlsheetalvasagangesegbShimmerrMaaneet4eve-SmexySmile-nats0101sweetkj-Veritaserum-basicquestion1sanu3108smj1977.shrutiajennambbihameravigilisoVintagepeachwajiha-1punjabi.princeskomlikasmallvilledivareenaSahSahkooliio-afsha-namita25CrazzyBusysweet scorpiomitzi11..shreyaa..preethia--Ratna--t_areebrsroopalishah10hinal_maaneet6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.kahkashansakinaTyrojasraj123maaneetsangel_BlackPearl_dewdropredCrazyCutesykhwaishfanKrishna_SouravDonnaa

_BlackPearl_ IF-Stunnerz
_BlackPearl_
_BlackPearl_

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged

Beautiful part.............loved it!!!

wonderful update!!!

mrk-1

kahkashansakina IF-Sizzlerz
kahkashansakina
kahkashansakina

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged