Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF:FOREVER IN LOVE :: thread 1 (Page 10)

NoorFatima IF-Rockerz
NoorFatima
NoorFatima

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
wow duga
that was cool... nice start
loved this line The doctor let out a sigh of relief and felt as if he had escaped from jurrasic park LOLLOLLOL
update soon

love
Noor

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mrk-1

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged

thnks 4 the pm dear ... nice update ... cont soon

Edited by dewdropred - 04 January 2011 at 1:42am

mrk-1

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NoorFatima

wow duga
that was cool... nice start
loved this line The doctor let out a sigh of relief and felt as if he had escaped from jurrasic park LOLLOLLOL
update soon

love
Noor

thnx for reading the update ... ll update soon Smile
mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
INDEX 

PART 18   :  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1580033&TPN=104
PART  19   :    http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1580033&TPN=113

Edited by mrk_1 - 11 May 2011 at 6:26am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nehavashiShimmerr9staroneserialst_areebmaaneetsangelDonnaa

Vintagepeach IF-Rockerz
Vintagepeach
Vintagepeach

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
omg.. wonderful updae really like plz plm me and update soon

mrk-1

namita25 IF-Sizzlerz
namita25
namita25

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
awwww Durga ...thanks a ton hun for making my day....
loved the update....it's simply great.......
love Geet n her friends.....
waiting for thr next part

mrk-1

jennifer1993 Goldie
jennifer1993
jennifer1993

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
I like do continue

mrk-1

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged

I hope you guys like the part 2 updateSmile .. thank you friends for encouraging with your wonderful comments . A special thanks to kinju100 for suggesting names for my FF Big smile .. do leave your comments and also hit the like buttonWink

PART-2

Maan's car entered the Khurana construction ally ' as soon as the car entered , the security guard switched on the siren button to let the employees know about his arrival. The employees who were till then chit chatting dispersed immediately and ran towards their respective places as if they were been chased by mad dogs . One adjusted his tie while the other one tucked in his shirt. The girls checked their make up with a little hope that their DD for once will look at them and give a charming smile .

Maan entered his office and everyone stood up and wished him . Adi , head of the accounts department who  looked extremely worried silently watched his boss entering his cabin. Pinky , the receptionist saw watched adi and asked him what happened . adi who was already ready to burst into crying explained everything . pinky who was standing silently with a pity face faced adi and said " sir have you got enough bank balance to last for 2 months ? own house or rent house ?"Adi dosent  know how to respond and just dreamt of being kicked out of the office by his boss like a football. He gave a nervous laugh when he heard a phone ring in his cabin.

On the other line ,

Maan : ADIIIIIIIIIIIIII ''''

Adi : yes sirrrr.

Maan : How long does it take to pick up the phone ?

Adi  : sorry sir .

Maan : Bring the handa's contract papers now .

Adi : yes sir . he said only to realize that the line went dead before he could respond .

Pinky : good luck adi sir , see you in cafeteria if you are alive.

Adi  gave her a glare and rushed to his boss cabin with the file

Adi : sirrrrrrrrrr'.

Maan : yes, come in . when is the meeting with the handas ?

Adi : sorry sir they have cancelled the meeting and scheduled it tomorrow .

Maan : what ? why did you not inform immediately ?

Adi : sorry sir I have tried reaching your phone but you were not available .

Maan : why did they cancel ? I guess its supposed to be starting in 10 min .

Adi : Their daughter had an accident and they need to rush sir .

The word accident brought maan to a trance . He remembered how beautiful she looked even in that simple attire . He just could not help himself to stop thinking about her.. the way she looked ' oh my god ! what am I thinking? Am supposed to be angry on her. What does she think she is ? I ll show her what the real Maan singh khuranna can look like if I see her once again .

Adi who was updating him with the details of the next meeting realized that maan isn't  responding . He called him twice . Having got no response he shouted SIRRRRRRRRRRRR '.

Maan : what adi ? am not deaf . why are you shouting ?

Adi : sorry sir , you dint respond . that's why .

Maan : ok leave the file and schedule the meeting tomorrow 9 am.

Adi : ok sir.

After adi left , maan was angry on himself for loosing himself like that . He kept himself busy with files to avoid thinking about her.

On the other hand preet , aditi and varshika reached home and headed towards geets room where they spend most of their time .

Geet : guys I wont leave him .

Preet : who ?

Geet : the guy who hit my sweetu

Aditi : do you know his name ? car number ?

Varshika :how was he looking ? is he smart and handsome ? business man ?

The trio shot a glare at her which instantly made her to shut the mouth .

Geet : I don't know . he said  something DSK or MSK '

Preet : what MSK ? do you mean the business tycoon Maan singh khuranna ?

Aditi : Whoever it is , he hit our geet . We need to teach him a lesson.

Preet : are you our of your mind ? he is the top businessman in india and you want to teach him ?

Before aditi could respond rano geets mom entered the room .. "hi mom" wished all of them . "hi" said rano. She asked whether geet was feeling fine and informed her that sweetu is in good condition and nothing to worry..geet gave her mom a flying kiss and went out with her friends.

Aditi , preet , varshika and geet decided to hang on to some movies for the rest of the day . They watched some English movies . aditi and geet kept talking useless stuffs and preet kept staring at aditi which dint go unnoticed by geet..she smiled at preet to which he gave a slight node and continued his staring session . while our varshika madam kept drooling over the filmy heros '.

It was till evening they watched some movies and after some time they had their snacks and bid a good bye to geet and left to their respecetive homes. Geet sat on her bed and recalled that days incidents. Smile crept her face and thought about the man who dashed her sweetu .

Geet (self talk ): geet this is not his fault .its your fault too na .. you should have stopped the car and attended the phone . See because of this my pyari sweetu got hurt. By the way he looked nice and handsome and '' hey wat are you thinking enough is enough . he hurt your sweetu and he is a complete dhusht dhanav . He dint even talked properly to me .no no he shouted at me . how dare any one shout at geet handa. Geet don't think about him . lets sleep . heyna teddy ? chalo good night .. with that she hugged her maima (oops !!  her teddys name ) and slept .

After some time On the other hand maan who was still lost in work looked at the time .

Maan : oh my god ! how come I dint notice the time ? its nearing 12:15 . oh my god ! dadi ? oh shit I forgot the dinner ..

He immediately phoned his dadi instead nakul picked up the call sleepily and said "saab dadi had her dinner and slept ' yea she had her medicines ' ok saab bye . good night no no good morning' no early morning".

Maan banged his head with the phone in frustration  and decided to leave home . while in car he remembered about geet..her smile , her voice and not to be forgotten her scolding .he started smiling unknowingly . the driver tanu who was driving the car got shocked but dint have the guts to say anything .so he drove as fast as he could and reached home . Having reached home the driver stepped out and opened the door for him . Within minutes  he parked the car and moved out as fast as he could . His boss who was khadoos to him was actually smiling . This is somewat a new world wonder for him and he decided to spill the beans to dadi .

PRECAP :  "Go for a mental check up."

" you go for a driving school." Shocked

part 3 :http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?     TID=1580033&PID=37793363&#37793363

NOTE : Guys anyone who wants to be pmed please add me to your buddy list because its very difficult to pm separately .. so i hope u guys ll understand .Cry

Edited by mrk_1 - 05 February 2011 at 3:07am

The following 91 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10inlwgeetsatya86nehavashisunitasth1maaneet_mansisweetmelongagsyfizza25asmi123juhi_ansaribhakbhartifanalu5123vij10hasiiimans22hansasmadiyachillshruthiruchsflowing_riverneha512preetymaaneetkavya.sravyadh_riticutemishtiMs-Min-HoManpreetmann.Suhasini.maanmishtiamalu123nan_10s-o-m-m-i-eshivangi783.Ashleydevlin.Tishuubobbydolldoosheeka--jassi--bluedreamz953puthdreamy4ever-shamima-maanujaanuAnvi2009ninavi9staroneserials286pearlMaaneet4evepayal.gupta177gangesegbtellymesimi91khushi_4everbasicquestion1maankigeet4ever-Veritaserum-komlikaajenn-TeriMalang-punjabi.princesVintagepeachramaheshsmj1977.shrutivrsharmaesha143WeAimToPlease--aarthi--shah10ShalvepreethiarsroopalineharakooliioFireSafireFireeSahSahsweet scorpio-afsha-namita25charmed ones*Dakoo_Minzy*6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6maaneetsangeltodayzstarfelicitysmoak.khwaishfandewdropredmysteriousmillipickachuKrishna_SouravDonnaa

Go to top