Posted: 13 years ago
congrats on ur gud result...........
i likked ur ff till now
all parts were gud...........:)
mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
hey congrats on your scores!!!!
ummm so far I would say concentrate on the main story because am sure you will have more maaneet scenes later on
if you add all the maaneet scens now than there won't be anny in the future now would itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
So Far I LoVE the little story you have for each character..not alot of fan fics concentrate on Dev story but you have and its awsm lol
contineu soon!
bluedreamz953 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey durga!!
Congratulations upon ur good marks!
And,YES! I'm loving the current story line...it's awesome
Please update soon
Thanks 
Love you!
Arshifan007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
love ur FF!!!!!!! plz do continue the way you are going!!!!!!! 
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
congratulation  for result.

take ur time.

it's ur ff,  and as per story u need to continue . it's my personal opinion.

rennie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hi there...u r goin on the rite track...really love ur ff...pls update soon...
..Adeena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heyyyyyy..............
just read ur FF and its supperbbb yaar..........
lovedd itt aloottttttttt...............
continue soon........ and please include me in ur PM list....

love,,,
Adeena..
mrk-1 thumbnail
hey guys thanx for your lovely comments and suggestions . sorry i could not update since friday .. i was busy with my IPCC registration .. but still i could not register for the for the ITT and Orientation programme ..its due to my blunder ..i dint take the photo copy of my registration form and i need to wait till the acknowledge letter comes by post... talking the hell out of me ..i ll try my best to update today... am planning to give more updates and finish this of soon as i gonna join classes probably from feb mid ...see u soon guys  πŸ˜Š
patakha-guddi thumbnail
lol tooooooooooooooooo guuuuuuuuuudddddddddddd
mrk-1 thumbnail

frnds do leave comments and hit the like button . thnk you so much for your comments ... i ll move on with the frnds track as of now ....once these tracks are cleared , i would move on smoothly with the maneet track . do please see the note   above this post . 

PART-14

The morning drove away the darkness not only over the places but also in maan's heart.. he felt light . he wanted happiness which was readily given by geet . geet on the other hand felt everything to be a dream . she wondered whether such things happened really or its all her dream ?? her dream  was interrupted by a phone call .

It was 8 am . maan got ready . he felt impatient to hear her voice . so he decided to call her . geet attended the call .

Maan : what are you doing darling ?

Geet in a sleepy voice : calling at this time . what will I do ? sleeping ..

Maan : oh oh what do you think the time is ?

Geet : may be around 6 ..

Maan : for your kind information its 8 .

Geet got up startled : WHAT ?????

Before maan could say anything rano entered her room to wake her up .

Rano : its getting late geet ..you dint go to office today ?? what happened ?

Geet : nahi mom . it's the stupid party . I had to sleep late and ..

Maan (in phone ): geet how dare you call the party stupid ???

Geet : shut up.

Rano  who dint know that she talking in phone was shocked : geet are you asking me to shut up ?? I just said its getting late .

Geet startled and said : no mom I dint ask you to shut up . I was talking over phone .

Maan on the line giggled seeing geet's plight .

Rano : with whom ?

Geet : wo wo ..maanita ma .. she is my college friend..

Maan (in phone ): what ?? maanita ?? she ??

Rano : but you have never mentioned her name  before.

Geet : she is my junior .

Maan (in phone ): geet this is not right . you have changed the name of MSK 'Maan singh khuranna .

Geet : umm..i know ..

Rano : geet if u don't like the party then why did you go ?

Geet : I wont go here after mom.

Maan (in phone ) : if you don't come, here after then for sure I ll take some other girls with me .. ummm ..let me think.. what about rita ??

Saying this he smiled and came down the stairs .he sat in the chair and asked nakul to bring his coffee . dadima watched smiling and talking to someone ' she could guess it was none other then geet . she silently watched him .

Geet could not scold him since her mom was with her : oh no sweety , if you do so , then I will turn your head side wards and chip off your nails .

On hearing this , maan who was drinking coffee till then , spat out .

Maan : WHAT ??

Geet (on phone ) : oh yea sweety !!! I am sure you wont do this here after .

Maan completely lost and dint care that dadi was sitting beside him : well geet , if you can turn my head and chip of my nails , then I  can fire you if u are not in the office within 30 mins .

Geet :what ?? maan are you mad ? how can I get ready in 30 mins ?

Maan : that's your problem . get ready to face your boss there.

Geet took her dress and ran to the washroom . rano watched her like " what happened to her ? I cant understand this girl at all"

On the other as maan left for office , dadi broke out into laugher. She definitely  never in her dreams thought geet would have said so '. She could not get her grand son's expression off her mind ..she felt so happy that she choose the right girl ..

AT  LONDON  AIRPORT

Dev and varshika were waiting in the airport . the trip made her realize her feeling to some extent . she felt something for dev . she could not explain it .  on the other hand dev did not know how to express his feeling to her . he felt so suffocated . so he excused himself for getting a coffee and he left for some stalls .

It was nearly 20 mins and dev did not return . varshika's was kind of tensed as to where he might have gone . suddenly she heard a loud bang somewhere in the airport. People started shouting and running here and there . she saw some of the police man running towards some shop . she did not know what to do . she tried calling dev but it wasn't reachable . she went to search for him . on the other hand , dev who was buying some things heard a some loud sounds . he turned and saw towards it . he could only see full of smoke and one or two lying in a pool of blood . he could not think for a second . thank god nothing happened to him . he tried reaching varshika but people started running and he could not do anything . he went towards police and asked "sir , what happened ?"

Police : there is a bomb blast .

Dev : sir , is there any life damages ?

Police : yea , a girl may be 20-22 yrs is dead ..she seemed to have come with some friend or so ..

Dev : what ??  he started thinking about  varshika .. the whole world shattered infront of him .. he could never imagine his life without her. He thought to himself "no!! it cant be her..he can never leave me"

Varshika was searching for dev and she finally found him . she saw him in tears . she ran towards him and hugged him tight and cried . dev stood there numb. He saw her . his happiness knew no bounds. He hugged her .

Varshika : where did you go ? I was so worried .

Dev : don't say anything .. I would have never forgiven myself if anything happens to you ..

Varshika : I felt I was dead .. please don't leave me and go .

Dev : I ll never leave you in my entire life .. my life nothing without you .

Varshika release herself and looked at him . he saw her and said

Dev : yes , varshika . the moment I heard if this incident , the thought of loosing you killed me . I don't know whether its right or wrong but the truth is I cant live without you . I want you in my life .I Dont know whether i would get a chance to express myself or not varshika . all i wanne say is  I need you to share my happiness and sorrow .I love you .  ll you mine forever ?

Varshika did not know what to say or do .. she simply stared at him . her eyes were filled with tears . she hugged him and cried . after some time she whispered " I love you".

That's it dev's happiness knew no bounds. He picked her up and twirled her in the air 'everyone around saw them .varshika blushed . he did not bother anything . when the flight announcement came , they picked up their luggage and boarded the flight .

AT DELHI

Geet reached the office @ 9:29. 1 min before the said time . she rushed towards maan's cabin . she was filled with anger and ready to explode any time . she knocked the door and went inside . maan gave her smuggy smile and continued looking at the file .

Geet was so irritated and she decided to irritate him : SIR,,

Maan was surprised when she addressed him as sir . he looked at blankly

Geet : sorry SIR . I got late because I got home late due to yesterday's party . so slept late and also my workaholic  lover had to call me in the morning and keep talking nonsense and '..

He kept the file on the table and moved towards her . geet who was talking non-stop just then saw him and kind of tensed and moved backwards .

Geet : sir , what are you doing ? this is office .

Maan : I know geet but it seems that my lover wants some dosage to shut her mouth .

Geet : dosage ??

Maan : oh yea . 

He pinned her on either side of wall . she could not move . both were lost in each other eyes . he moved closer and she closed her eyes . suddenly there was hussel and bussel in the office . everyone moved towards the reception . maan and geet saw these and went outside .

Maan : whats going on here? Is this office or what ? where is adi ?

Adi came out from the crowds  and faced him .

Adi : sir , there is a bomblast in London airport.

Maan : so what ? it dosent mean that you guys have to leave your work and chat among yourselves .

Geet : maan ?? varshika and dev ?? she got tensed and clutched on to his arms .

Adi : yes sir they are supposed to be in the airport at that time .

Maan : what ?? he immediately tried calling dev's mobile while geet with varshika ..but both of their mobiles were switched off .

Geet started to panic and wondered back and forth .maan called adi and asked him enquire with the airport officials .

Maan : adi , don't say anything to dadi now . nothing might have happened . you confirm with the London authourities .

Maan thought " no dev ! nothing ll happen to you . I feel like you are safe now. Please call me now."

Geet on the other hand was equally tensed . it was nearly four hours since the incident ..adi ran towards maan and geet said " sir ! they are safe . they have boarded the flight .the flight ll land in some half and hour sir ."

Geets  was very happy and said " maan , am going to airport " with that she ran towards the exit without giving him chance to speak . maan told adi that he would also leave for airport and walked fast towards the exit . when he reached the door and looked back . finding no one there he ran towards geet and his car . she knew that definitely he would come behind and thus waiting for him in the lot .

Precap

what you guys think ??? πŸ˜‰

PART 15 :https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1580033?pn=82

Edited by mrk_1 - 13 years ago