Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smj1977.shruti thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: mrk_1

maan who was following geet felt like throwing him out from the terrace the very moment . geet who dont want to accompany rajesh suddenly said " dont worry Mr.Rajesh i am already booked ."

maan and rajesh gave her a confused look . geet continued " why should i worry if maan sir is with me ? hena maan sir ?"

maan noded and felt so happy . his one problem is solved . rajesh turned towards varshika while she clinged on to dev and said " dev you ll be with me na ?" dev noded with smile written all over his face . 

rajesh was so dissapointed that his plan was a utter flop . he then decided to make up some plan in the party . with that he left with Mr. Khanna .

WOW
these girls
Maan and Dev babaji tum dono k saath hai
poor Rajesh
hope his plan flops furthur
may his plan bring the 2 couples close

and above all
Dadi tussi great ho
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Superb loved it ...pair Maan &Geet , Dev & varhika let see party...
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yippe i read in one go love Geet yu hit my sweetu & dadi turning CID sis ur amazing pls cont soonnnnnnnnnn
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
loved it yaar......gr8 update
Arshifan007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Damn toooo good! u should start writing some romantic novels yar...

I was a fan of maaneet for a long long itme, but ur FF made me to fall for  Devarsh.... also! Loved it!!! plz do continue soon and PM ME!!! 

mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PLKG90

Damn toooo good! u should start writing some romantic novels yar...

I was a fan of maaneet for a long long itme, but ur FF made me to fall for  Devarsh.... also! Loved it!!! plz do continue soon and PM ME!!! 

😲😆
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
lovely update. loved it.
 continue soon.
SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Oye durga.. Ye part boring nahi tha.. Dont jump to conclusions just like that.. Ye hamara decision hai.. :) :) :) i loved this part like hell... So... Party me kya hoga.. Am so excited... Yay... Now in near future their parents will plan them to tie a knot..or some twist.. Am so excited...
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SimplyAparajita

Oye durga.. Ye part boring nahi tha.. Dont jump to conclusions just like that.. Ye hamara decision hai.. :) :) :) i loved this part like hell... So... Party me kya hoga.. Am so excited... Yay... Now in near future their parents will plan them to tie a knot..or some twist.. Am so excited...

hey yaar..nice to see u .i was waiting for ur ....actually a big surprise a head ...  i hope u ll like it ..may be around next week end i ll bring that ..if am alive ..because my results coming this friday ...so pray for me ..i should get 100 ..😭
todayzstar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Gr8 part yaar...
plz do continue.............