wow durga

parts 2 and 3 were amazing
and LoL  loved the amazing maan and geet encounter
really funny yaar
loved every bit of it
do cont soon.. and also yaar m having examz so my comments will be late

love
Noor

thnx a lot for your comments yaar..it meants a lot to me ... the next one ll be quite long than the last one .. all the best for ur exams..😊

Durga
NoorFatima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mrk_1

thnx a lot for your comments yaar..it meants a lot to me ... the next one ll be quite long than the last one .. all the best for ur exams..😊

Durga

welcome yaar 😛
so wen are u updating.. 😃😃 
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: NoorFatima

welcome yaar 😛
so wen are u updating.. 😃😃 

round 6 in evening 
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Hi guys .Thnk you so much for everyones support . Am up with the fourth update 😊 . Hope you guys will like it . I think its pretty longer than the last one . Suggestions and comments are very much welcomed . So please comment and do hit the like button 😉

Part -4

In college

Geet being the very jovial and a easy go person is very much liked by everyone . Every guy drools over her and she gets atleast 5-10 proposals everyday. Its been the routine day except the encounter with "criminal". She scolded him with all the bad words she could under her breath. "uff' why bhabaji? Why ? why my day should start like this ? this dusht dhanav will kill my day .. please madad karna'"

Just now a guy passes her and heard the part "madad karna". He felt glad that the college beauty asking him some  help. He went towards her adjusting his hair and dress. Thinking of giving a charming smile he gave her a ready to throw up expression. Seeing this our geet who was till now scolding maan rolled into laugher. The guy misunderstood that she is smiling at him . (poor guy !!! he dosent know that he is giving a throwing expression which he is thinking to be of a charming expression ).

Guy : wow !! you look beautiful when you smile . its like giving light to a blind person.

Before geet could respond the gang came towards her seeing all the tamasha going on.

Varshika : Hey stupid what will a blind person do with the light? Do try some other dialogue the next time . And also don't refer our text book because already 8 persons said those things..try some other books.

Aditi : can you never reach the college with in the said time geet ?

Geet : uff .. don't start that dhust dhanav '

Preet : who ? MSK ?

Geet : I ll say that afterwards. Lets go for the class. Its getting late.

That guy stood there referring to some other books for dialogues before trying the nth time .

IN OFFICE

Its been an hour since she left but his mind kept thinking about her. He could not concentrate in any of the work . His mind kept wondering about her. He imagined her everywhere. Feeling frustrated he called his secretory rita to bring a coffee for him.

Rita ' a modern and a show off girl . seeking for an opportunity to get close to maan just like other girls in the office . Wears short tops and jeans . Her hobby is to stare at him without blinking her eyes . Does over make up to impress him which makes her to look like a bitch imported from a fairy tale.

As  usual with her dreamy look, she went towards maans cabin with the coffee.

Rita : may I come in sir ?

Maan : yea come in.

Rita :sir , your coffee.

Maan : keep it on the table and ask adi to bring the Handas's project file.

Rita : ok sir .

She stood there with her dreamy eyes without moving. Maan noticed this and got annoyed.

Maan (shouted ): whattttttttttttttt??? Why are you standing here ?

Rita : sorry sir . With that she literally ran away from the cabin and informed adi.

After some time ,

Adi :sir ??

Maan : yea adi, give me the file .

Adi : here sir . They have suggested some designs and they are quite impressive .

Maan : k I ll look into it .

Maan looked on to the desingns and felt impressed . he could not find any flaws but could easily say the person who prepared must be doing his studies.

Maan : who did this ?

Adi : I suppose it should Mr.handa's daughter. she was here to hand over some files on behalf of him sir.

Maan (selftalk ) : oh no that chatter box ?? well impressive . inspite of her non stop talkings she is atleast good in designing .

Adi : sir I think we need to include this . Its better than the one we designed for kids section floor. Her design includes everything that's the kids would love to.

Maan (selftalk ) : ofcourse why not ? she herself is a kid . thank god no one noticed when she was shouting at me . what would have happened if this news got to press.. then I would have been awarded with the title of "criminal of the year" award.

Thinking over this he smiled a little which did not  go unnoticed by adi. He just stared at his boss unbelievingly. He was shocked to see him smiling after so many years .

Adi ' a very trusted employee of KC. Also the right hand of maan . he was with him in all his odd times as a moral support for maan his boss. He was happy to see him in this state and wished that the happiness could stay with him forever. His dreamland came to an end when maan called him.

Maan : ok adi , approve this design and line up the meeting this Friday .

Adi managed to blur out : ok sir . he was speechless that it was first time that he approved something without any argument . he decided to pass this on to pinky, the only one in the office who would love to talk to him.

Adi started searching for pinky and atlast found her near the cafeteria with her favourite cheese burger in her hand . he walked towards her .

Adi : hey pinky did you know something ? maan sir smiled today!!!!!

Pinky who was till now munching the burger, dropped her mouth open in shock. He kept her hand on adi's forehead and said "sir are you fine ?"

Adi : wat ?

Pinky : yes sir . say something that would happen . what you are saying ll never happen even when the world ends.

Adi :believe me yaar. He also approved Ms. Geet handa's design without any arguments .

Hearing geets name , pinkys face got bright .

Pinky : sir , I knew it . she is so beautiful and very nice . she is perfect for maan sir. She talks like me . no wonder maan sir ll like her.

Adi : thank god ! she dosent eat like you !

Pinky : sirrrrrrrrrrrrrr'..

Adi : ok leave this , we need to find a way to bring geet here . only she can handle him with her childish talks .

Pinky : sir, do you know some thing ? we have become good friends and I have her number even .

Adi : good work pinky . you got her number. Lets think of a plan to bring her.

LATER THE DAY

Rano called geet and asked her to  join  shopping with her. Geet bed bye to her friends and left for the mall . There she met up with her mom and left to buy some dress for her. She saw a beautiful anarkali suit and showed it to her mom.

Geet : mama this dress is so beautiful na ?

Rano : go and try it . let me choose some saries

Geet : okay, stay near the trial room mom .

After some time geet came out wearing the anarkali suit . she looked like an angel on earth that any men ll fall for.

Geet : mom how is this ?

Maans dadi who was standing near her looked at geet.

Dadi : you are looking so beautiful beta .

Geet (blushed): thnx mam .

Dadi (smiled ): call me dadi . don't need of any mam.

Rano who was selecting saris for her came in search of geet and saw her talking to someone.

Rano : geet ?

Geet : mom !! how am I looking ?

Rano : very beautiful .

Geet : mom she  is dadi .

Rano : Namaste ma.

Dadi : Namaste beta .your daughter look beautiful .

Rano : haan .

Dadi (to geet ) : what are you doing beta ?

Geet : am doing my architecture . Waiting for my internship .

Dadi : oh ! which company you have applied ?

Geet : not yet dadi . I need to apply with my friends.

Dadi : oh ok beta . my grand son owns a construction firm . why don't you join there?

Geet : its okay dadi . why troubles for you ?

Dadi : no troubles beta . I like you very much so you should join the company with your friends. I ll talk to my grand son . here is my card .

Geet (smiled ) : thank you so much dadi .she hugged her and said bye to dadi .

Rano : thank you so much so much ma .

Dadi : its ok beta . see you soon. You must visit home one day .

Rano : ofcourse ma.

Dadi smiled at geet and rano . she mentally made up her plan to ask geet for her grand son maan . Least did she knew that geet is the one whom is grand son is falling for . 

precap :  

no idea yaar..... 😕

part 5 :https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1580033?pn=27

Edited by mrk_1 - 13 years ago
Vintagepeach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amzing update cotinue soon..
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

cooooooooooolllllllllll

👏👏👏👏
Nav2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow good one please add me too.
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Gr8 part......... loved it
namita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
loved the update Durga......
So now Geet is gonna work in Maan's company...wow..sounds interesting.....
continue soon buddy