Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Lovely GoHam Scene...Dard Ka Rishta (Page 2)

sam1903 IF-Dazzler
sam1903
sam1903

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

but i have no expectation... from this scene...(ahem gazing gopi..) 
but i become spell bound...
i think for the first time ahem looked at Gopi with passion... but passion was so intense...
PAssion...I dint observe it...no prob i'll watch it again to find the PAssion.......
 hmm passion was missing...Unhappy
but let me add it....Smile
second time... he want to see  her.. but emotions was not sweet than before but he wanted to look at her... first time it just happened by chance... second time  was deliberate..

Naazim... really growing as an actor..
Agree...Nazim is not a "Yummy Eye Candy" anymore...he can act and with perfection too.......
agree.. he is growing as an actor... i wish he has gotten chance earlier also... but i hope from now on he will have more screen space to share..

Edited by sam1903 - 03 January 2011 at 10:16am

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam1903

i think for the first time ahem looked at Gopi with passion... but passion was so intense...
PAssion...I dint observe it...no prob i'll watch it again to find the PAssion.......
second time... he want to see  her.. but emotions was not sweet than before but he wanted to look at her... first time it just happened by chance... second time  was deliberate..
yup....just now watched the scene again 3-4 times...and u are corect abt the second time...when he wanted to look at her  for some more time but being Aham turned his eyes.......
but still whole Scene "Made my day, night, new year start everything"....

Agree...Nazim is not a "Yummy Eye Candy" anymore...he can act and with perfection too.......
agree.. he is growing as an actor... i wish he has gotten chance earlier also... but i hope from now on he will have more screen space to share..
der aaye durust aaye,....
humare liye itna hi kaafi hai that CVs gave him chance to show his acting skills as well...

sam1903 IF-Dazzler
sam1903
sam1903

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged

yup....just now watched the scene again 3-4 times...and u are corect abt the second time...when he wanted to look at her  for some more time but being Aham turned his eyes.......
but still whole Scene "Made my day, night, new year start everything"....

der aaye durust aaye,....
humare liye itna hi kaafi hai that CVs gave him chance to show his acting skills as well...

hehe me watched it too... repeat it 3-4 times in order to check what exactly his expression was... hehhe
-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged

hehe me watched it too... repeat it 3-4 times in order to check what exactly his expression was... hehhe

great minds think alike and do alike also....hehehe.....
m going to create an animated avi on it soon..
OriginalBarbie Senior Member
OriginalBarbie
OriginalBarbie

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
helloooooooooooooo everyone!! Smile i know im abit late but HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!! keep smilingEmbarrassed 

iv been away (with good reasons lol..but also got a new job working at HSBC BANKBig smile) but dammm i never new cvs could pull out something as natural and innocent as the ahem gopi scene today...

im still not over the yelling match he had with her few weeks ago when she tried to decorate his room but i felt like giving him a massive hug 2day...
just hope we get few more touching scenes between these two in the future, they need a good foundation to build their relationship on...but im not getting my hopes up, never know 2mro he mite just yell at her for no apparent reason LOL...

saliah
.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

agreeeeeeeee
scene was intensely  emotional..
wonderfully caring...
and sweetly romantic..
i loved itttt.......
sadhli wakai yeh dard ka rishta bada hi pyaara hai... 
i think he never looked Gopi in this way as he did it today...
breath taking and he was so cuteee....
he was moving  his eyes so slowly... so that he could not be caught...
but i really wonder what made him look at her....
and his cute expression... woow man... he rocks...
i was hoping that action scene will woo us away today but that was ok... not much interesting.... i find a default of cv's here.. becoz... the actions which was given seems to be incomplete ... his anger was atpar today.. but action given to him was not according to anger...

I agree with the part in bold, the action scene was a bit tame. After Friday's episode, when he found out who impregnated Kinjal, Anita's brother Umang, he grabbed her painfully and asked her if she was crazy, out of her mind, that she is so stupid, then the breaking of the mobile phone, in anger. I thought in his state he was in, he would run into Umang's office grab him by the collar by the left hand and start punching him in the stomach with the right and then go for the face, and they would have a punch up with Umang returning, at the same time I expected Aham to say "If you were angry with what i did to Anita, you should come to take it out of me like this, instead of ruining my sister and my family's reputation in this manner, have a punch up with him, until he reached outside then drag him to MM to speak to his family, because the Mehta's are out of the picture now, if Umang wants to marry Kinjal, why is he taking so long to approach the Modi's, it's been 2 or 3 days now, by the outfit changes.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sam1903

chennaigirl Goldie
chennaigirl
chennaigirl

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
OOOOOh i missed the episode....Wil watch it now for sure....But then am not getting my hopes up...Everytime we have got a scene or two lik this and back to yelling scene...I hope the CV's change this trend in new year...

Go to top