Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hehe me watched it too... repeat it 3-4 times in order to check what exactly his expression was... hehhe
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sam1903

hehe me watched it too... repeat it 3-4 times in order to check what exactly his expression was... hehhe

great minds think alike and do alike also....hehehe.....
m going to create an animated avi on it soon..
OriginalBarbie thumbnail
helloooooooooooooo everyone!! 😊 i know im abit late but HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!! keep smiling😳 

iv been away (with good reasons lol..but also got a new job working at HSBC BANK😃) but dammm i never new cvs could pull out something as natural and innocent as the ahem gopi scene today...

im still not over the yelling match he had with her few weeks ago when she tried to decorate his room but i felt like giving him a massive hug 2day...
just hope we get few more touching scenes between these two in the future, they need a good foundation to build their relationship on...but im not getting my hopes up, never know 2mro he mite just yell at her for no apparent reason LOL...

saliah
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sam1903

agreeeeeeeee

scene was intensely  emotional..
wonderfully caring...
and sweetly romantic..
i loved itttt.......
sadhli wakai yeh dard ka rishta bada hi pyaara hai... 
i think he never looked Gopi in this way as he did it today...
breath taking and he was so cuteee....
he was moving  his eyes so slowly... so that he could not be caught...
but i really wonder what made him look at her....
and his cute expression... woow man... he rocks...
i was hoping that action scene will woo us away today but that was ok... not much interesting.... i find a default of cv's here.. becoz... the actions which was given seems to be incomplete ... his anger was atpar today.. but action given to him was not according to anger...
but i have no expectation... from this scene...(ahem gazing gopi..) 
but i become spell bound...
i think for the first time ahem looked at Gopi with passion... but passion was so intense...
Naazim... really growing as an actor..

I agree with the part in bold, the action scene was a bit tame. After Friday's episode, when he found out who impregnated Kinjal, Anita's brother Umang, he grabbed her painfully and asked her if she was crazy, out of her mind, that she is so stupid, then the breaking of the mobile phone, in anger. I thought in his state he was in, he would run into Umang's office grab him by the collar by the left hand and start punching him in the stomach with the right and then go for the face, and they would have a punch up with Umang returning, at the same time I expected Aham to say "If you were angry with what i did to Anita, you should come to take it out of me like this, instead of ruining my sister and my family's reputation in this manner, have a punch up with him, until he reached outside then drag him to MM to speak to his family, because the Mehta's are out of the picture now, if Umang wants to marry Kinjal, why is he taking so long to approach the Modi's, it's been 2 or 3 days now, by the outfit changes.
chennaigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OOOOOh i missed the episode....Wil watch it now for sure....But then am not getting my hopes up...Everytime we have got a scene or two lik this and back to yelling scene...I hope the CV's change this trend in new year...