Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

KMH2- 3rd January 2011 Written Update

lilindiangurl13 IF-Veteran Member
lilindiangurl13
lilindiangurl13

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
 Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2
3rd January Written Update

The episode started with arohi sleeping on her bed when DJ comes there and wakes her up. Arohi asks her what happened and DJ tells her that Chikku is here to take her on a romantic long drive. DJ and bua get her and tells her to get ready and comes downstairs where her mom tells her to come home early. After arohi leaves DJ tells Amrit that this is important for chikku and arohi because they will get to spend time with each other without that arjun.

Arohi comes outside and sits inside the car and sees Arjun on the driver's sit. Arohi asks chikku if he's coming too and chikku tells her that how would i come without driver and anyways he'll drive the car and we'll romance in the backsit. Arohi thinks that chikku your an idiot i want to forget him and your bringing him along. Chikku tells arohi that i brought everything and shows them to her and then tells her that we'll go to lover's point and talk romantic stuff. Arohi tells chikku that when we return please send him home and then you drive the car and then she tells chikku that i always dreamed of going on a long drive with the person i marry and im sitting in the front sit with him and chikku says yes and then arohi says thank you sooo much and all this while Arjun is smiling. Chikku tells arohi that you make me soo happy and is about to kiss her hand but doesnt and he tells Arjun to look forward and drive.

They reach there and arohi tells him that we're here but you'll drive on way back right and chikku says yes and gets out. Arohi then tells Arjun to go and arjun tells her that im not your bodyguard and i'll only go when he tells me to. Arohi tells him that you'll listen to him but not me. Chikku opens the door for arohi and asks if she's okay and arohi says why isnt he leaving and chikku tells her that its written in his contract and arohi says its not written in my contract and chikku tells him to get out. Arjun gets out and stands by the car while arohi and chikku are at there table having drinks. Chikku tells arohi that we'll get married in few days and i want us to spend this few days with us. Arohi looks at arjun and arjun looks at her and then leaves. Chikku tells arohi that i want to tell you few thinks and he starts to tell her about how his childhood was bad because of his math teacher.

Arjun is walking closely and says how could you do this arohi, you know that its hard for me to leave you here with chikku and he kicks the rock on the ground. Then he says that its not that hard to go away from you but harder that you dont want me near you. A car comes from ahead and Rudra gets out and says how are you arjun and then he asks arjun to go on a long drive and Arjun says that car changed. Rudra then tells him the he hopes he gets his love and if he doesnt then the door to the house is always open for him. Arjun trys to hug him but rudra stops him and says god bless and then leaves.

After his dad leaving arjun looks at the keys and then turns around and sees arohi. Arjun tells her that i was comng to you this key and arohi says that you really leaved your house. Arjun tells her that now you believe me and trust me and my love. Arohi tells her enough and that your dad and you started a nice business and that if you can fool police then im just a girl. Arjun tells her that she's not just a girl and that she's the one that made me become a nice person, the one from whom i can do anything and the one who i love a lot. Arjun goes towards her and tells her I LOVE YOU AROHI and tells arohi to say again and that when she said it i couldnt say anything and arohi says now i know the truth. Arjun moves away a little and asks her what is she doing here then and arohi says i came here for chikku and that i tried your phone but it didnt work. Arohi tells him that your boss needs your help and arjun asks what kinda help.

Arjun and arohi goes near the car and they see chikku all drunk and talking rubbish. Arjun looks at arohi and smiles. Then chikku comes towards the car and keeps talking about his teacher and arohi tells arjun to do something. Chikku then faints and arohi tells arjun to do something and arjun tells her that he's your finace so you do something and arohi says im a respectful girl and i dont know how to do all this.  Arjun tells her oh really and then tells her do you remember the night you come to my cottage or when you hit me with the knife and arohi turns the other way and remembers that. Arohi tells him that so what everyone makes some mistakes. Arohi tells him to do something and arjun tells her that i told you before that i only listen to him but i'll do something if you request. Arohi says i wont and chikku gets up and sings my name is chikku chikku key jawani and faints again. Arohi then tells arjun please and arjun says why are you requesting i have to do it anyways its my duty. Arjun picks chikku up and puts him on the back sit. Arohi is about to sit in the back but there isnt any room.

Arjun sits in the drivers sit and arohi goes and sits in the front. Arjun looks towards arohi and arohi tells him that im only sitting here because there is no space in the back. Ajun tells her that i wont force you and you can wait here and when chikku wakes up he's come for you. Arohi tells him to shut up and start the car. Arjun is driving then he puts the window down and arohi tells him to put it up. Arohi says oh god and arjun says that its hot isnt it. Arohi thinks that idiot cant just give me the jacket im sooo cold. Arjun takes his jacket off and puts in between and arohi tries to reach for it and arjun looks at it. After a while arohi just takes the jacket and puts it aroung here and arjun smiles and the episode ends.

PreCap:

Arjun tells arohi that the happiness that i always wanted to see on your face so please look towards me and let me see the happiness and arohi looks at him.

I hope you guys like it and i totally loved today's epi...
Dont forget to Press the LIKE button

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 03 January 2011 at 8:19am

The following 76 member(s) liked the above post:

pagalladki247srikondasomething1985coverswati2394rezah_razaangel2392yasirahmathHumtum25desiangel24Anku_20s0umyabhatnishonaakashpansarisehhrmitumisingh1234siddra_4_lyfsaku1122shantellbrownbeautifulbcsheena_123desi-galibmeem275SabeeqaKDilushahananedani10Sabu0211Love14chandni2825ayesha109PriyaThakurHADmishtimisssmilynan_10niru273nikita_786tanu111amunz.Mehak.angelina_2005kamnanainaaKS_Minionrasika_DS..anshita..ipkknd06-X-NeeNee-X-Anu-AnanyakarankittuDhara_sliquidfantasyAnchi.thousandmilesnikki.171....Priya....shalini01Feefizooni.blue-Sarah-rainurubal...Binny...ambbiharadtprnczaksh4IF.Mandy...Gurti-Kash..tinselSandstoneNisha_90Anjalii...xXxMariaa.SGshibz-Preeti-

....Priya.... IF-Dazzler
....Priya....
....Priya....

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Yayyy Me 1st..Thanks in AdvanceSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lilindiangurl13

srikonda Newbie
srikonda
srikonda

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Thanks for the quick update

lilindiangurl13

sezo Senior Member
sezo
sezo

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged

i am new to this site, but i loved the your update, cant wait to go home and watch it. please tell me how to click like button as cant find it, thank you

lilindiangurl13

pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
thnx 4 d rockng ud
Cheku k jawani ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nikki.171lilindiangurl13

SabeeqaK Senior Member
SabeeqaK
SabeeqaK

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
thanks so muchhhhhhh...i love readin ur updates...ur a pro..!!

lilindiangurl13

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Thank u soo much....lovely epi... EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

lilindiangurl13

khalida4u Senior Member
khalida4u
khalida4u

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
thank you soooooooooo much 4 the update.ur updates r really well written.loveddddddd the episode today.

lilindiangurl13

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index