Suggestions / Comments
Suggestions / Comments

Since when?

.PINK. IF-Stunnerz
.PINK.
.PINK.

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
I dunno y this is happening to me
whenever I click like on someones post it always sends me on the top of the page
ok that is fine
I could go back down
no problem

but since when did they start putting u can't
click like on someones
post more than 10 times during 24hours????
Is it only me
????
Becuzz when I clicked like it sed error
and Sorry ! You can't like same User's post more than 10 times in last 24 hours.

Edited by rkmnsg - 03 January 2011 at 11:24am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

vijayAyesha_trose-girlBilliCat._darklove_jesss.Real.MadridDreamygal301SobtiObsessionserendipity.

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rkmnsg

I dunno y this is happening to me
whenever I click like on someones post it always sends me on the top of the page
ok that is fine
I could go back down
no problem

but since when did they start putting u can't
click like on someones
post more than 10 times during 24hours????
Is it only me
????
Becuzz when I clicked like it sed error u can't click like someone more than 10 times during 24 hours

I'm having the same problem, especially the not able to click like on someone's post...and for one person in particular I keep getting that msg that cannot press more than 10 times in 24hrs...especially as I hadn't logged in since Saturday!!!

can anyone help with this, please?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.PINK.

_darklove_ IF-Rockerz
_darklove_
_darklove_

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Yeah its happening to me 2 i got this message today 

Sorry ! You can't like same User's post more than 10 times in last 24 hours.

.PINK.

Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Let the page properly first and then trying  clicking it.  Just click it once and trying refreshing your page and see if its still happening? If it is, then surely it must be a bug which will be fixed soon.

.PINK.

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sano88

Let the page properly first and then trying  clicking it.  Just click it once and trying refreshing your page and see if its still happening? If it is, then surely it must be a bug which will be fixed soon.

thanks, tried all that and still not working....I can click elswhere but not for the people I want to!Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.PINK.Sano88

manasi_31 IF-Rockerz
manasi_31
manasi_31

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Why is this new thing introduced where members can't 'LIKE' more than 10times a day?? Most of us spend hours discussing over here and we might really really like some posts more than 10times a day isnt it? This aint being fair... There seems absolutely no fun without the 'LIKE' tab! Some Forums can be exempted from the Hall of Fame but we want the LIKE option to be restored please! Members don't care about being in Hall Of Fame but please give us this ability to atleast Like the posts we really like....Disapprove

.PINK.

L_Z_L_H_N Goldie
L_Z_L_H_N
L_Z_L_H_N

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
yeah I just realized that
that kind of rule is this?

.PINK.

vijay Admin Group
vijay
vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Hi All,

There is NO limit on the number of likes you can hit on a day. The only limit that we have set is that you cant hit "like" for the same user in more then 10 posts of theirs in 24hours time frame.

Now we have increased it to 25 and I dont think there are many who makes more then 25 posts in a day so this limit should virtually not be a problem to anyone.

We noticed that there were accounts just made to like posts to feature in the Hall Of Fame. This limit will keep a check on this.

Having said that:

There was an error from the programming team as instead of counting 10 it was just limiting it to 2 that is why we noticed so many members had this problem. This error has been fixed.

Cheers,
Vijay

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girlL_Z_L_H_NBilliCat.jesss.Dreamygal301..Armaania..Jess..PINK.serendipity.Sano88

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index