Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

DSDV Jan 3rd Written Update - Completed (Page 4)

pooh1612 IF-Rockerz
pooh1612
pooh1612

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
gr8 update

DesiGirl_ IF-Rockerz
DesiGirl_
DesiGirl_

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks!
I'm glad she stood up for herself!
fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
finally my turn to watch and post my thoughts...

loved prem and sumi's interaction in the episode, hope this is what leads to prems astonished expressions in the precap, he sees nandinis discomfort with krishna... but the problem is that with these shows they only use the precap to keep us hooked like sonakshis expressions from friday.... according to shobs she turned out to be a squib... dont know us ka masla hai kya, maybe she is a little slow definitely not completely there.... but i hope they handle the way that prem gets to find out and his reaction in a grounded manner.... lets not go into theatrics and show some real reactions

appreciating nandini blowing up in aye face but also aye reaction to the accusation, she really was surprised ... bolte band ho gaye... hope that continues for a while and she doesnt blabber about this to anyone, if this news reaches dadi then she will twist it to something else before prem and nandini return home

creatives.... please do something about nandinis hair, it s not looking nice... itne emotional scene mein it was such a major distraction bcos it was all over the place, if abigail is wearing extensions they are way better manages than nandinis hair... and its not necessary for her to leave them open all the time, she can tie them back, cant she???

cant wait for the next episode... story going gr8 till now hope they keep it real

and yeah i can like posts again Big smile but i have lost my signature, hoping to have that fixed

Edited by fj08 - 03 January 2011 at 10:01pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmine477zaara10ssroomani

zaara10 Senior Member
zaara10
zaara10

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
thanks! I watch the epis, but still read updates for the precaps! (zeeusa doesnt show precaps for som reason). Lovd the strong nand they showed. I really hope prem supports her. I dont understand y it took sumi to inform prem that nand is sad? If prem cares for her so much, doesnt he notice she's so upset and seriously w/drawn lately? And she's def not "glowing" anymore (i.e. She's wearing less makeup, lol). She clearly looked distraught and awful when he found her in the storeroom. Is he that blinded by love? He told sumi that nand makes him so happy, but i dont think he's ever really stopped to see if she's happy... I mean, i kno he loves her a lot, but he's in some lovey la-la land and doesnt seem to notice much else... Idk, just my opinion.
fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
hi zaara

I dont think prem has had an opportunity to find out how nandini is, he has always seen her troubled, in fact he has troubled her since the time they met, he caused all the drama in her household for their marriage then there was all the tension at the marriage, there was like one day when nandini was not bothered by anything... in fact even then she had to deal with gautam and urmila, specially compared to sumati who has grown up with nandini,

now however i hope he does pay more attention to her discomfort specially when she is around krishna, Gauravs character as abeer was naive about Omi for a very long time and would hate to see prem continue his friendship with krishna in the same manner....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomani

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaara10

thanks! I watch the epis, but still read updates for the precaps! (zeeusa doesnt show precaps for som reason). Lovd the strong nand they showed. I really hope prem supports her. I dont understand y it took sumi to inform prem that nand is sad? If prem cares for her so much, doesnt he notice she's so upset and seriously w/drawn lately? And she's def not "glowing" anymore (i.e. She's wearing less makeup, lol). She clearly looked distraught and awful when he found her in the storeroom. Is he that blinded by love? He told sumi that nand makes him so happy, but i dont think he's ever really stopped to see if she's happy... I mean, i kno he loves her a lot, but he's in some lovey la-la land and doesnt seem to notice much else... Idk, just my opinion.

I have been wondering the same..........from the beginning they have shown Prem as rather wrapped up in himself.........He loves Nandini......but I think he is still not sensitive enough to her moods..........when he landed up in front of her house in the night, when he snatched her off the road to propose to her..........when he found her in the storeroom.....she was looking awful, but he didn't seem to notice.........now though Sumi told him..........from today's episode, I have realized, he still has not understood Nandini and her feelings..........he has not even sensed that she is unhappy, not really looking like how a bride should.........I am not sure how he is going to react to the truth about Nandini's past!  Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fj08

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index