Dil Se Diya Vachan

DSDV Jan 3rd Written Update - Completed

ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Here goes.....

Episode opens with Krushna talking to Nandini's pic on his fone. He is happy that she has remembered what happened between them.  Sonakshi comes there and snatches the fone from his hand.  He asks for it back.  She says, let me see what you were doing. She looks at the pic and is surprised.......and then suddenly goes all coy and say what a lovely picture of Nandini.....now take my photo also.  She poses and Krushna snaps her pic.  She looks at it and is happy (what a damp squib.....I was waiting for a tantrum from Sona!  πŸ˜• πŸ˜†)

Karmarkar house:   Prem and Nandini enter the house.  Sumi greets them, she is happy to see Nandini.   Nandini asks for Govind.  Ayi says he has gone out on work for 2 days.   Prem says, our plan flopped.πŸ˜†....he tells Sumi we came to scold Govind for not attending Prapti's engagement and now he is not at home.   Nandini asks for Akka...Sumi says she is on the terrace.   Sumi goes to make tea and Nandini goes with her.  As they are walking away, Ayi asks Prem to sit down and then asks him what he thinks of her Sumi. πŸ˜ƒ  Prem is taken aback (cute expressions from GK! 😳).   He says, I don't understand.   Ayi goes ahead saying not for you, you didn't like her even before..πŸ˜• (you should see Prem's face here! πŸ˜†)...but I am asking for Mayank instead of Prapti.....Prem doesn't know where to look! 🀣   Sumi and Nandu are surprised at Ayi's attack.    Sumi steps in and says she and Prem will go and get snacks (samosa I think she said, not sure) and tells Nandini to go up on the terrace and talk to Pallavi.  πŸ‘   Prem and Sumi leave (Prem reluctantly because his Nandini is not coming with themπŸ˜‰ ) and Ayi says......Mayank n Sumi jodi will look good..πŸ˜•...why Mayank...even Prem and Sumi jodi looks good...😲...she is dreaming "kaash....." (Ayi ki suyi "Sumi and Prem/Mayank" pe atki hai!!  🀣)

Terrace.   Nandini goes up and see Pallavi on the terrace.  Pallavi is surprised to see her. They both sit down.   Pallavi looks worriedly at Nandini.   Nandini has flashbacks of what happened to her...  Pallavi asks her what is the matter.   Nandu asks where is Bhau and Pallavi says he has gone to Mumbai for 2 days on official work.

Scene shifts to Prem and Sumati walking along the road.  Sumi teases Prem saying I rescued you from Ayi and instead of thanking me, you are blaming me for separating you from your wife! πŸ˜‰   Prem sweetly says thank you (he looks good..the shades are back!😳 ).   Prem says I have to thank you anyway because I met Nandini when I was coming to see you and if I had not met her, my life would not have been as happy!  πŸ˜›  Sumati then tells Prem that she feels Nandini is unhappy about something...(good for you Sumi....at least you felt like telling him πŸ‘). ..she doesn't laugh or smile.... she tells Prem her life has never been easy and she is not the kind to complain.......so even if she is unhappy, she may not tell anyone.. .she asks Prem to look after Nandini...πŸ‘...Prem is taken aback and is silent.  (He has not sensed her unhappiness yet....Prem is Prem! πŸ˜›)

Terrace.   Pallavi tries to comfort Nandini.   She says I understand what you are going thru.....you cannot tell anyone......and there is nothing we can do make you feel better.   She says, we did everything for your good.    Never thought all this would come out like this. 😭   She asks Nandini to try and not let her past affect her present and future.... ...Nandini bursts out that nothing is in my hand......my life is spoiled forever.....I cannot forget the pain or that face...  ..Pallavi is shocked.   She asks, now you remember what happened ... .then who is the man?    Nandini is silent.    Pallavi is insistent and Nandini gets flashbacks again........she says it is Krushna.....😲.....Pallavi stares at her speechless. 

Rajadhyaksh house.    Daadi come home and calls Nandini.   She wants tea...Suman comes and says Nandini tai has gone to her maike.   Daadi is annoyed. She says this girl is always running away to her maike.....Prem is spoiling her...πŸ˜ƒ  .....she asks Suman to get tea and then decides to call Karmarkar home to find out what is happening. 😑

Daadi calls and Ayi answers. πŸ˜‰   Daadi asks if Nandini has come home.   Ayi says yes, and that both sisters are up on the terrace.   Daadi sarcastically asks Ayi, then what are you doing down here? πŸ˜†   Ayi says uh???   πŸ˜ƒ   Daadi tells her to go up on the terrace and find out what kichdi is cooking between the sisters and then tell me if you find out anything.   😑

Terrace.  Nandini tells Pallavi it was Krushna.......she tells her Akka all that happened when she went to get the kalash from the storeroom (flashback again) and then what happened in the storeroom during Prapti's engagement (flashback...).   She says Krushna ne meri zindagi barbaad kar di...😭 ....and then they both see Ayi standing there.   Ayi has overheard the last part of the convo.   Ayi shouts at Nandini how dare you say this..😑....so this is what you two sisters are cooking up.........you are plotting against my son in my house...🀒  ...She tells Nandini you were enough trouble before your marriage......I thought you were gone out of our lives.....but you are bent on creating more trouble.  😑

Pallavi steps forward and tells Ayi not to shout at Nandini without knowing anything...πŸ‘ ....she says you remember once we went away with Nandini for one year.......we left home.....that is because Nandini was pregnant........but she is innocent....she was raped..😲  ..Ayi says, Nonsense.....Nandini was pregnant and she is innocent?  πŸ˜•  She tells Nandini to get out of the house.......there is no place for an "apavithra" like you here.,...😑

Finally Nandini also loses her control.......she tells Ayi I am not the apavithra here.......it is your son Krushna....(atta girl!  πŸ‘)....He played with my life......and now he thinks he can take advantage because he thinks I am weak.   She tells Ayi......I have my sister with me now and I have Prem...πŸ‘πŸΌ  ...I didn't say anything during the engagement to save the izzat of our family.........she says now I am going to fight......if society thinks I am apavithra, I don't care for such society......I shall see Krushna is punished for his crime.  πŸ‘ For once Ayi is speechless.  πŸ˜ƒ

Frame freezes on Nandini's face.

Precap:  Temple.   Krushna offers prasad to Nandini.   Nandini reluctantly shows her hand.......and he touches her hand (ewwww!) 🀒   while giving her that look (ouch!  🀒).......Nandini stares at him..........then they show Prem's face with his brows furrowed......(was he watching Krushna misbehave with Nandini?? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•)

That is it........enjoy!!  😊

Edited by ssroomani - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update shobha, back to work so depending on updates....

πŸ˜† squib??? was that a Harry Potter reference?

can totally imagine prems expressions ... bechari sumi, yeh mothers bhe na larkion ko kitna embarass karte hain

shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks alot for the lovely update. thank GOd nandini shut up that old hag. i really want nandini to confide in prem, he is her support.
fj08 thumbnail
OMG ... Shobs I wanted to like your post and IF tells me I cannot like the same users post more than 10 times in 24 hours....πŸ˜•, what the heck is that????

anywways thanks for the update
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: fj08

OMG ... Shobs I wanted to like your post and IF tells me I cannot like the same users post more than 10 times in 24 hours....πŸ˜•, what the heck is that????

anywways thanks for the update

I don't know Fatima..........some new rule I guess.......you can like it later!  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

What a happening episode today.......what thrilled me most was Nandini standing up for herself......I think we are not going to see her in tears for very long now!!   πŸ˜ƒ
fj08 thumbnail
i guess IF wants me to post more...

@shobs - agree, i was surprised to see her at the end of her cryfest on the 31st... then too she was determined to have krishna punished, btw are there any new promos?

there were all those posts with promos but they are not very informative, definitely someone the mod should look at ....πŸ˜•
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow..nice epi...lved to see d stronger side of Pallavi n Nandini....they actually shut that old woman up...yay..d Prem-sumi convo was short yet sweet...Prem in black wid glares on..yummy.,every1. Was gr8 today...
Thanks for d 1st update of d new yr Shobs
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

thanks so much for the update Shobs
sounds like an interesing episode
glad Sumati shared her concern for Nandini ...now Prem should keep an eye on Nandu and I'm liking how both sisters are speaking up rather than being all timid and bearing everything ...Govinds absence has done them good but u never know what else will happen while he's gone ...

thanks !
princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I thought nandini would be scared of Krishna why does she have to show her hand??
Prabhkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for wonderful update.