Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread || 3rd Jan - 7th Jan (Page 84)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Originally posted by nureat01

Many of the other characters have great chemistry with each other, Fatty.....AG does fab with both VR as well as MV....as well with MR....even with SudsLOL.....and yes VR has always made a good pair with MV....they seem to be good friends otherwise and it shows in Baaji-Nakku's bonding on-screen as well and helps with the chemistry I'm sure. 

Another really good one is Roops/Dutta...the few chindi bonding scenes they've had are very sweet, especially because she is such a child who seems to need direction and reassurance and he is so gentle when it comes to her in his own controlled manner (: To see him showering her with affection is heartening. 

Ahh don't remind me.....the days when Roops ACTUALLY got some potential *nostalgic sigh*LOL....

I loved that scene during the Sept/Oct epis I think when the whole Damodar track was going on and Dutta as usual was shouting at Baaji and Roops comes in and says it wasn't Baaji's fault or something and there is this brief sweet moment b/w her and Dutta....it's really sad that they never built much on that potential....Roops is a kid and Dutta dotes on her....indulges her....like you said, he tries to be gentle with heri n his own controlled manner...and it was sweet to watch....a different sort of dynamic.....but ab kahaan....now we have the great Madhu jiLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Ahh don't remind me.....the days when Roops ACTUALLY got some potential *nostalgic sigh*LOL....

I loved that scene during the Sept/Oct epis I think when the whole Damodar track was going on and Dutta as usual was shouting at Baaji and Roops comes in and says it wasn't Baaji's fault or something and there is this brief sweet moment b/w her and Dutta....it's really sad that they never built much on that potential....Roops is a kid and Dutta dotes on her....indulges her....like you said, he tries to be gentle with heri n his own controlled manner...and it was sweet to watch....a different sort of dynamic.....but ab kahaan....now we have the great Madhu jiLOL

Since they braved enough guts to show Roops do something and question Suds/Kala at that, I think there's some hope there now...they might be planning something even if it's minor.

Word @ the different sort of dynamic...we don't get to see that type of Dutta with anyone else. I remember in their flashback scenes, he says to her "Zidd nahi karte, beta" and that was just so sweet LOL Smile Of all the sisters, he's given her the most affection and since she's the youngest and most naive, it also makes sense that she's the one who is closest to him and therefore regrets a lot of the things they've done, justifying her possible reformation.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25meghaparti

shashi-roops Senior Member

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top