Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread || 3rd Jan - 7th Jan (Page 82)

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
@Anu: Thats why I like Naku vs other heroines on TV. Naku is so focussed on her man to the point of everything else paling in comparision to him. Whereas other heroines who supposedly are madly in love with their guys dont bat an eyelid while taking decisions that would cause him immense hurt and pain.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
@MB: Atleast AS cares more for Baji than Naku...she was lying on a stretcher with a bullet wound yet AS didnt notice her.

AreYaar

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

@MB: Atleast AS cares more for Baji than Naku...she was lying on a stretcher with a bullet wound yet AS didnt notice her.

AS is truly a unique piece LOL I've read many people saying that the writers haven't done justice to either Nakku, Dutta or Baaji's characters, but IMO, the most shoddily written character has been AS, who is truly like a chameleon and that is the only permanent trait she has besides being highly superstitious every breathing moment LOL Now these days she is besties with her pooja-partner Nakku LOL I wonder if her dimaagi santolan will magically return at seeing Dutta LOL

Edited by make-believe - 08 January 2011 at 9:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsKhanAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Baaji is stand-in everything at PN, be it a decorator, party organizer, interior designer, and also driver for the ladies when they go on a shopping expedition LOL AS probably also sends him to get vegetables from the market LOL A true renaissance man LOL LOL indeed....it wouldn't be shocking to see him buying vegetables for AS one day tooLOL

BTW, I also loved how when Baaji came home with the news, AS put her hand on his cheek and asked him how he got hurt before freaking out about Dutta and where he was...little gestures like those make me feel like chalo, at least sometimes Baaji too is treated with kind gestures LOL  Aww poor Baaji looked so heartbroken and shattered in that scene.....two minutes before that AS was busy talking to herself about wanting a grandson from DuttaLOL.....but yeah, she was quite sweet to Baaji there...little gestures like you said....very well shot scene waise....not OTT....but made an impact about how the characters felt at that point about Dutta and the news of his 'death'.

Aaaaand, if anyone wants Chaskar's number Cool LOL

Ayi Shapath! Bas yehi number toh mujhe chahiye tha.....*adds it to her speed dial list*LOL.....btw I thought Chaaskar called her at night....and upar it shows the time as 1:38 pm....bloooperrrrrLOL......how hilarious though was Chaaskar calling himself "Naatak samrat" and showing his "fake crying" skills?LOL Idiot kahin kaaLOL

kabeeraspeaking

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

@Anu: Thats why I like Naku vs other heroines on TV. Naku is so focussed on her man to the point of everything else paling in comparision to him. Whereas other heroines who supposedly are madly in love with their guys dont bat an eyelid while taking decisions that would cause him immense hurt and pain.

Waise Nakku did make one decision which caused Dutta immense hurt and pain....yeah she was forced into it and kinda not really allowed to make the decision but ho toh gaya.....the decision about the FR....but yeah otherwise I totally agree....she is quite unlike other heroines on TV.....her love for Dutta is absolute and indeed everything else pales in comparison for her.....That single minded dedication she has towards Dutta.....her faith in him, her faith for him....makes her unique.
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Random thought.....isn't it funny that there was never any piece of news or article about Chaaskar's entry in the show? He just showed up one day out of the blue....lol....and ended up being a pretty major cameo.....yet no interview ever of the actor playing him....I actually think the actor has done a fab job of playing this role.

kabeeraspeaking

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
@Anu: The actor who plays Chaskar used to do lots of DD shows when I was a kid. He was never a part of the satellite TV scene in India...not sure if he was doing any DD shows. LTL seems to be his first major show for a satellite tv show. Usually media doesnt care for DD actors...so I guess he was ignored. Maybe this guy is actually the Anna twin ppl were talking abt.
Abt Naku...yes FR was a wrong decision but it wasnt completely hers. She underwent lots of emotional atyachar at her and his mothers hands and finally did what she due to a superstition that by marrying him ritualistically she will manage to protect him somehow.
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
LOL yes I totally remember him....he used to be in Raja Rancho....hahaha.....the detective with the pet monkey called Rancho....rofl

Yeah I do think that Chaaskar ended up being the "Anna twin" that everyone was waiting for....they seem to have changed their mind and brought in Chaaskar instead of Anna's twin.

MrsKhan

Go to top