Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread || 3rd Jan - 7th Jan (Page 80)

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fuzzyface

@Fivr I miss the buzzing LTL forum, where everyone was giving their conspiracy theory on the episode. 

Me too yaar! Me too! And to think that it was just 2-3 days ago.. *reminiscent muh*

Yeah Nakku n Chulbul's brother not going to work (he cld be a cameo) and yes good ppl dun like Apsara only sleazebags like Anna n Morey.LOL

It cld be a huge publicity stunt, hell I shld know I work in the media industry and I know how they spin, write a certain way or use a particular situation and turn it into a media frenzy.

My conspiracy theory is that the actor cld have indicated he wants to leave and the production n channel have been using it to their advantage in milking the situation to its fullest by getting maximum publicity. I mean the actor cld have his own agenda too, so at the end it will be a win-win situation for both at our expense, which usually what happens.

I'm not sure what it is or what's going on, but I think we should just give our minds a rest until they actually clarify it. Warna abhi toh we're honestly running around trying to catch our tails. All this speculation is going no where - in the end it's just speculation.. Confused

Or  I cld be wrong Tongue but I dun care.

I just watch the show while it's watchable. If anyone can survive Ekta, this is peanuts. LOL

LOL!!!!!! Touche' jee! Touche'! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL This show is definitely watchable at the moment. Although, I do draw the line at crocodile-related deaths.. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fuzzyface

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
@mb: I don't know why but this vaguely reminds me of the reaction in the forum at Mukti's death. I remember there being so many petitions and communication efforts.. Ermm There was probably this much advertisement by the fans at that time too - if not more.. Ermm 

Hopefully, this won't be the same. But that's what it reminded me of - the first time I actually saw and was part of an effort to prevent the removal of a character from a show.. *sigh* 

fuzzyface

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Originally posted by kshreya2002

I agree on that...despite Dutta not being physically present he is very much around in spirit. The show and everyone's thoughts revolve around him. I too understand why trps have been good. They have not gone the usual way of showing Kala-Suds gloating and instead are showing that things quickly spiralling out of their controlling as they didnt expect these reactions from people around Dutta.

Absolutely. And it's amazing to me how everything in the news is so contradictory to what is happening in the show right now where Dutta's return is imminent...if he was ever supposed to be dead, they wouldn't show so many people believing the exact opposite...one or two could have been in denial only to be brought crashing down but literally everything is about Dutta right now and the story is going to remain that way for a while. Later on upon writing MR out, they can't use this death-wala tactic again also...so let's see what decisions they make. 

Right now every character is so Dutta centric that if Dutta is shown to be dead/missing post Feb and Naku gets a new guy in her life they will have to fire most of the cast too.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fuzzyfacekabeeraspeaking

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Caught up on the last two.....good epis....I agree with Fatty.

The melodrama and sobfest didn't feel as dragged out as I'd expected it.....things got moving quicker....which is good.

Amusing moment....AS's reactions...lol.....I was toh thinking "yeh gayi.....ab gayi.....yeh gayi" every moment expecting her to faint....and she didn't really disappoint in the end....lol.....

VR has been fab in these epis.....and MV also did a good job with her initial reactions to the news and jerking away from Kala and shouting at Baaji.....even the scene with Bappa was ok.....I was surprised to see Kala trying to pretend in front of Nakku that she didn't have anything to do with this and pretending like she too was sad about the news of Dutta's death....lol.....seriously Kala? You expect Nakku to buy that at this point? LOL

It was hilarious to see just HOW panicked Kala and Suds have gotten seeing the unexpected bhadke huye reactions of the Patilwadi ppl and Baaji out on a mission to hunt down Dutta's murderer.....everyone's brains are working faster than expected....pleasant surprise...lol

But yes, I also wonder.....they are being damn tight lipped about everything....given the off-screen drama....and on-screen the storyline is all still revolving around Dutta....his aura as a character....his impact in the lives of each character of the show......he is returning next week obviously.....and I don't see how they can really write him out of the show after that.....can't figure it out....hmmm

Agree on Naku's reaction. I guess everyone expected a sob-fest with lots of flashbacks but it didnt turn into that. And I loved that bit of Naku jerking away Kala. To viewers it shows her dislike for Kala and to PNwasis it may seem like a natural reaction from a very upset woman rather than dislike.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MelodiousDreamsfuzzyface-Srushti-AreYaar

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Originally posted by -Fivr-

^^ You know, if this whole MR leaving thing turns out to be a publicity stunt - a false rumor that was allowed to blow out of proportion for publicity - I might feel obligated to walk my butt to Mumbai and throw chappals at those incharge of making this decision. I mean honestly, the headache/stress/confusion this news has managed to create.. Ab it better be at least a bit true..

And I totally realize that I'm probably the only one thinking this way.. ROFL

I think there's definitely some element of truth to it...about MR actively seeking out Bollywood projects, at least that much is pretty obvious. He has probably also made it known to the PH as has been leaked by different sources. Now what happens after this with the dates and story is probably still up in the air, more so if the petitions work.

It can't all be a publicity stunt though-- no smoke without fire :P But they're using it to the max. of its advantage from a PR point-of-view by keeping everyone in the dark and guessing.

In Indian TV industry things can change within a matter of hours. Two months is a LONG time for them to think of 'What after Mishal?". By Mishal, PH or channel not commenting I guess everyone is keeping their options open till the last moment.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-sub_rosafuzzyface-Srushti-kabeeraspeaking

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
am so happy happy!!! finally discussion on episodes...poor MV and VR have acted so good and also AG with her insecurities has been fantastic but all lost in MR going newsConfused... and i liked the thursday epi especially...it ws fast paced and logical...yesterday's was also good...except that police bit...how ccan he deny help to anybodyAngry....the actor was also seeming in slumberSleepy...really good built up...and dutta was in the air....kala and suds have just realized what have they done...and what pygmies are they in comparision to giant Dutta....and kala wanted to take away love from D's life...but she didnot realize that it is not only N who loved him...it was the whole patilwadi....and CVs have been staying true to the line of initial story...that is good....Smile

fuzzyfacekabeeraspeaking

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Come people I know a lot of them are online or at least peeping to see what's happening in the forum.

Just think abt it if this was an Ekta show, Dutta wld be dead leaving Baji in charge of the business and married to Nakku. Audience will be left wondering if he will ever come back, dragfest later, no one wld know Kala n Suds were behind the saazish. 

Then leaps and bounds later Nakku n Baji together, at the very moment they think it's time to move on with their lives as husband and wife then Dutta makes an entrance. TADA!!! Dragfest some more with a love triangle  with some Sangam influence blah blah blah with Kala n Suds trying to kill Dutta for the 11178th time. 

But of course by now Dutta knows Kala n Suds asli chehra, so will take revenge. Nakku, Baji n Dutta tag team to bring the enemy down but Dutta has amnesia coz Kala n Suds hit him in the head. So we are back to square one as Nakku n Baji are helpless.
Then Nakku n Baji try to help Dutta and protect him with Kala n Suds trying to get back in his good books (but planning something in the back again)LOL

I think you get my point. *phew*

Cheer up guys Hug 

-Fivr-divy609

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fuzzyface

Come people I know a lot of them are online or at least peeping to see what's happening in the forum.

Just think abt it if this was an Ekta show, Dutta wld be dead leaving Baji in charge of the business and married to Nakku. Audience will be left wondering if he will ever come back, dragfest later, no one wld know Kala n Suds were behind the saazish. 

Then leaps and bounds later Nakku n Baji together, at the very moment they think it's time to move on with their lives as husband and wife then Dutta makes an entrance. TADA!!! Dragfest some more with a love triangle  with some Sangam influence blah blah blah with Kala n Suds trying to kill Dutta for the 11178th time. 

But of course by now Dutta knows Kala n Suds asli chehra, so will take revenge. Nakku, Baji n Dutta tag team to bring the enemy down but Dutta has amnesia coz Kala n Suds hit him in the head. So we are back to square one as Nakku n Baji are helpless.
Then Nakku n Baji try to help Dutta and protect him with Kala n Suds trying to get back in his good books (but planning something in the back again)LOL

I think you get my point. *phew*

Cheer up guys Hug 

thank you Hug  for cheering us up...
11178th time LOL
baaji and nakkuConfused...na na...no kekta ki atma needs to bhatko over in ltl....
let us enjoy this drama....even without D's physical presence he is dominating....
he is right now the invisible eye of the storm that has arisen in patil wadi....such strong is his presence..Embarrassed
and let us enjoy the show till whatever time MR is here....after that we can all go into mass depressionLOL

fuzzyface

Go to top