Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

   
Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread || 3rd Jan - 7th Jan (Page 78)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Joined: 28 March 2006
Posts: 115616

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Caught up on the last two.....good epis....I agree with Fatty.

The melodrama and sobfest didn't feel as dragged out as I'd expected it.....things got moving quicker....which is good.

Amusing moment....AS's reactions...lol.....I was toh thinking "yeh gayi.....ab gayi.....yeh gayi" every moment expecting her to faint....and she didn't really disappoint in the end....lol.....

VR has been fab in these epis.....and MV also did a good job with her initial reactions to the news and jerking away from Kala and shouting at Baaji.....even the scene with Bappa was ok.....I was surprised to see Kala trying to pretend in front of Nakku that she didn't have anything to do with this and pretending like she too was sad about the news of Dutta's death....lol.....seriously Kala? You expect Nakku to buy that at this point? LOL

It was hilarious to see just HOW panicked Kala and Suds have gotten seeing the unexpected bhadke huye reactions of the Patilwadi ppl and Baaji out on a mission to hunt down Dutta's murderer.....everyone's brains are working faster than expected....pleasant surprise...lol

But yes, I also wonder.....they are being damn tight lipped about everything....given the off-screen drama....and on-screen the storyline is all still revolving around Dutta....his aura as a character....his impact in the lives of each character of the show......he is returning next week obviously.....and I don't see how they can really write him out of the show after that.....can't figure it out....hmmm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25divy609fuzzyfacekabeeraspeakingBinKuchKahe.TheRager

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Joined: 27 July 2005
Posts: 13635

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Amusing moment....AS's reactions...lol.....I was toh thinking "yeh gayi.....ab gayi.....yeh gayi" every moment expecting her to faint....and she didn't really disappoint in the end....lol.....

LOL. Consistent performer she is, haan? LOL

Originally posted by nureat01

...I was surprised to see Kala trying to pretend in front of Nakku that she didn't have anything to do with this and pretending like she too was sad about the news of Dutta's death....lol.....seriously Kala? You expect Nakku to buy that at this point? LOL

Nakku obviously knows and said herself that Kala must have some hand in the plan...if only she'd tell Baaji the truth about Kala as well now, they can probably put two and two together after interrogating Chaskar and then there would be no need for this fuzool cop storyline. But I guess that is being employed to stretch and maybe give way to whatever they're planning for two months' time in the future.

Originally posted by nureat01

It was hilarious to see just HOW panicked Kala and Suds have gotten seeing the unexpected bhadke huye reactions of the Patilwadi ppl and Baaji out on a mission to hunt down Dutta's murderer.....everyone's brains are working faster than expected....pleasant surprise...lol

Except for AS, whose brain shuts down point blank at action time always LOL Word though, that is exactly what is keeping the story moving on a high at a point after which it could have lagged severely...I wasn't expecting these three episodes to build on the events so fast, but they did and that's good.

Originally posted by nureat01

But yes, I also wonder.....they are being damn tight lipped about everything....given the off-screen drama....and on-screen the storyline is all still revolving around Dutta....his aura as a character....his impact in the lives of each character of the show......he is returning next week obviously.....and I don't see how they can really write him out of the show after that.....can't figure it out....hmmm

Exactly, exactly, exactly! All of it just doesn't match unless they have something big and unexpected up their sleeves to bring in that 'twist' of taking Dutta out of the story...and what that could be, I have no idea. Or in the other case, they just don't know yet and are playing for time...but if they didn't know where this is all headed, why would they move so fast with the aftermath of the whole incident? Plus with MR saying nothing about it all in the set interviews...there's really no indication of what really is happening. And no matter whether he really is leaving or when he is leaving, they are totally milking this for all its worth as a publicity stunt.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-fuzzyfaceAreYaar

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Joined: 27 July 2006
Posts: 15852

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
^^ You know, if this whole MR leaving thing turns out to be a publicity stunt - a false rumor that was allowed to blow out of proportion for publicity - I might feel obligated to walk my butt to Mumbai and throw chappals at those incharge of making this decision. I mean honestly, the headache/stress/confusion this news has managed to create.. Ab it better be at least a bit true..
 
And I totally realize that I'm probably the only one thinking this way.. ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosafuzzyfacekabeeraspeakingAreYaar

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Joined: 27 July 2005
Posts: 13635

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

^^ You know, if this whole MR leaving thing turns out to be a publicity stunt - a false rumor that was allowed to blow out of proportion for publicity - I might feel obligated to walk my butt to Mumbai and throw chappals at those incharge of making this decision. I mean honestly, the headache/stress/confusion this news has managed to create.. Ab it better be at least a bit true..
 
And I totally realize that I'm probably the only one thinking this way.. ROFL

I think there's definitely some element of truth to it...about MR actively seeking out Bollywood projects, at least that much is pretty obvious. He has probably also made it known to the PH as has been leaked by different sources. Now what happens after this with the dates and story is probably still up in the air, more so if the petitions work.

It can't all be a publicity stunt though-- no smoke without fire :P But they're using it to the max. of its advantage from a PR point-of-view by keeping everyone in the dark and guessing.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-sub_rosafuzzyfaceAreYaar

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Joined: 17 August 2009
Posts: 9170

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Oh I am glad at least there are ppl discussing abt the episode coz I tght I was in the minority. The episode is at least consistent and moving forward. I didn't like the Chief of Police, was a bit off but they brought the cop thingy to introduce the supposed cop due to make an entrance.

I have a feeling Kala n Suds will get away with this whole charade by dragging Chaskar to his end. Unless they plan to end the serial (which is highly doubtful) they can bring Kala n Suds to their end with this attempt on Dutta. 

I think it's clear abt Roops n Leela's stand when it comes to Dutta, they know their limits while Kala doesn't. I am sure Nakku is onto Kala n she will bing the cop in to back her allegations against Kala or create a doubt in everybody's mind.

I am happy Baji is thinking straight and it's only a matter of time before he puts it all together. When he does or even remotely suspects them, he will keep an eye  from now on.

I think the cop will not be paired with Naku, Roops is there, so it will be her catch since CVs are hell bent of giving us Madhu n Baji pair LOL

Perhaps Dutta might be replaced (I am just saying) or the actor cld just come back. When there is a demand, they will supply it. So that means they will have to fork out more $$. It wldn't work with Nakku falling in love or someone else falling in love with her even though she is an apsara Tongue). 

They cld easily end the show in two months considering now LTL is on super speed mode.LOL

@Fivr There were some mention that all this cld just be their publicity stunt. They had used the actor as their trump card, I mean considering the reaction at present time but it cld easily be otherwise.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-kabeeraspeaking

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Joined: 27 July 2006
Posts: 15852

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe


I think there's definitely some element of truth to it...about MR actively seeking out Bollywood projects, at least that much is pretty obvious. He has probably also made it known to the PH as has been leaked by different sources. Now what happens after this with the dates and story is probably still up in the air, more so if the petitions work.

It can't all be a publicity stunt though-- no smoke without fire :P But they're using it to the max. of its advantage from a PR point-of-view by keeping everyone in the dark and guessing.
 
@bold: You're right - kuch na kuch toh saach hoga hi.. But the fact that they're not confirming anything one way or the other is literally driving me up the wall. For someone as impatient as me (I mean, I don't even shop online because I HATE waiting for the product to arrive in the mail a week later ROFL) this wait-n-guess is torture.. But it is good PR.. I won't argue with that. I'm sure a lot more people have actively looked for news related to LTL and become aware of its media presence in the past two days than they did in the past two weeks.. LOL
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fuzzyfacekabeeraspeaking

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Joined: 27 July 2006
Posts: 15852

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
@fuzzy: Yaar, it's not just you.. I've sadly been missing the LTL forum pre-MR's-exit-news. Ab toh jahan dekho MR-exit k topics hain. I thought I was the only one watching the episodes.. I saw Wednesday's episode and I actually liked it. But I still have Thursday's/today's episode to catch up on. LOL 
 
LOL @Nakku's apsara roop.. ROFLROFLROFLROFL I think Nakku ka "apsara roop" works only on sleaze bags. So if it works on the cop then he is definitely a no-go.. Decent log Nakku k apsara roop ko ghaas bhi nahi dalte.. ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fuzzyfaceTheRagerAreYaar

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Joined: 27 July 2005
Posts: 13635

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fuzzyface

Oh I am glad at least there are ppl discussing abt the episode coz I tght I was in the minority. The episode is at least consistent and moving forward. I didn't like the Chief of Police, was a bit off but they brought the cop thingy to introduce the supposed cop due to make an entrance.

I was meaning to catch up on all of them today and the SBS segment with MR only propelled me to it. For all those people (and I do agree that this is the majority LOL) who are reeling under the doom and gloom, watch the episodes! Things really are not as bleak (on-screen for sure) as they are being made out to be from the various, different articles and assumption. Like I said in another thread, the off-screen drama is sabotaging us but the show is still on track...and since MR is definitely coming back for a while still, everyone should watch these episodes because the rest of the cast did a really good job of holding up their own.

Originally posted by fuzzyface

I have a feeling Kala n Suds will get away with this whole charade by dragging Chaskar to his end. Unless they plan to end the serial (which is highly doubtful) they can bring Kala n Suds to their end with this attempt on Dutta. 

I think it's clear abt Roops n Leela's stand when it comes to Dutta, they know their limits while Kala doesn't. I am sure Nakku is onto Kala n she will bing the cop in to back her allegations against Kala or create a doubt in everybody's mind.

If they go ahead with this cop storyline and Nakku's purpose with it really is to target Kala, then her end isn't going to be far...eventually as a resolution of this storyline they will have to show Kala/Suds being exposed definitively if the cop is brought in.

Originally posted by fuzzyface

I am happy Baji is thinking straight and it's only a matter of time before he puts it all together. When he does or even remotely suspects them, he will keep an eye  from now on.

Totally agree...Baaji did well this week, from reconciling with Dutta to the proactive action after the incident...his scenes with Suds and the people of Patil Wadi were very well done...he's taken control of things quite nicely and it's easy to see him in a leadership role while Dutta is absent.

Originally posted by nureat01

I think the cop will not be paired with Naku, Roops is there, so it will be her catch since CVs are hell bent of giving us Madhu n Baji pair LOL

I actually wouldn't mind this LOL Except that if Dutta has a brother-in-law who is a police officer and he himself is such a criminal for that bigot of a commissioner, how will things ever work out? LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-fuzzyface

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Mishal Raheja Appreciation Thread

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: NiharikaMishra   Replies: 1165   Views: 95481

NiharikaMishra 1165 95481 13 July 2011 at 10:29am by -Carrie-
All Discussion on MYNM here || 2 Latest promos Pg 37

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39

Author: Dew-drop   Replies: 307   Views: 24090

Dew-drop 307 24090 17 December 2010 at 8:13am by Goodd
LTL Daily Epi Discussion Thread #1|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: minuu   Replies: 1153   Views: 53235

minuu 1153 53235 01 September 2010 at 2:21pm by zeekaytg
*ROMENTIC & CUTE SCENES THREAD*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: Pari_Angle   Replies: 93   Views: 22817

Pari_Angle 93 22817 30 July 2010 at 1:12am by .Ashleydevlin.
LTL Chit Chat Corner#1>>New Thread Link Pg 126

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: iwantitall   Replies: 1187   Views: 36267

iwantitall 1187 36267 28 April 2010 at 2:02pm by -Ritz-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index