Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: nureat01

Ahh don't remind me.....the days when Roops ACTUALLY got some potential *nostalgic sigh*😆....

I loved that scene during the Sept/Oct epis I think when the whole Damodar track was going on and Dutta as usual was shouting at Baaji and Roops comes in and says it wasn't Baaji's fault or something and there is this brief sweet moment b/w her and Dutta....it's really sad that they never built much on that potential....Roops is a kid and Dutta dotes on her....indulges her....like you said, he tries to be gentle with heri n his own controlled manner...and it was sweet to watch....a different sort of dynamic.....but ab kahaan....now we have the great Madhu ji😆

Since they braved enough guts to show Roops do something and question Suds/Kala at that, I think there's some hope there now...they might be planning something even if it's minor.

Word @ the different sort of dynamic...we don't get to see that type of Dutta with anyone else. I remember in their flashback scenes, he says to her "Zidd nahi karte, beta" and that was just so sweet 😆 😊 Of all the sisters, he's given her the most affection and since she's the youngest and most naive, it also makes sense that she's the one who is closest to him and therefore regrets a lot of the things they've done, justifying her possible reformation.
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: make-believe

Since they braved enough guts to show Roops do something and question Suds/Kala at that, I think there's some hope there now...they might be planning something even if it's minor.

Word @ the different sort of dynamic...we don't get to see that type of Dutta with anyone else. I remember in their flashback scenes, he says to her "Zidd nahi karte, beta" and that was just so sweet 😆 😊 Of all the sisters, he's given her the most affection and since she's the youngest and most naive, it also makes sense that she's the one who is closest to him and therefore regrets a lot of the things they've done, justifying her possible reformation.

Roops was cute, innocent and brat.. Dutta was handling her very well.. Both Kala and Dutta call her as Beta.. She has kind of dynamics with Dutta, kala. I use to love Bajji-roops love track.. i could see some different sort of checmistry between them.. But sadly... that is not happening now. Atlease if she turns positive.. it will be good to see,