Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread || 3rd Jan - 7th Jan (Page 50)

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

PS was kidding no one including himself when he said that the show is about Naku. They can make it Naku centric due to ego tussles but that will end up killing the show's charm. Shows that have moved away from their core promise never have done well after that.
But yes though Dutta is the driving character the protagonist is Naku...just like protagonists of Ladoo, BV and Uttaran are Sia, Anandi and Ichcha. The show is thru her eyes.

Sia isnt in the show anymore and anyways Ammaji became the prime focus long time back....but If I am not wrong, Ammaji was always the protaganist...the show was always about her, even if she was negative...Sia came quiet late in the show...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

skavitha08

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
If I am not wrong, PS had said something like Naku being a girl from chawl/a maid's daughter was still the key for them! The way I interpret it, he emphasized on Naku's background in order to justify her behavior post the public slap! May be it's just me! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

skavitha08MrsKhan

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

PS was kidding no one including himself when he said that the show is about Naku. They can make it Naku centric due to ego tussles but that will end up killing the show's charm. Shows that have moved away from their core promise never have done well after that.
But yes though Dutta is the driving character the protagonist is Naku...just like protagonists of Ladoo, BV and Uttaran are Sia, Anandi and Ichcha. The show is thru her eyes.

Sia isnt in the show anymore and anyways Ammaji became the prime focus long time back....but If I am not wrong, Ammaji was always the protaganist...the show was always about her, even if she was negative...Sia came quiet late in the show...

I dont follow the show but I am sure Sia was the protagonist and Ammaji was the antagonist. Both were there from the start...and ya Sia is out of the show now.
mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dancingdoll

I dont follow the show but I am sure Sia was the protagonist and Ammaji was the antagonist. Both were there from the start...and ya Sia is out of the show now.
Lado without Ammaji is incompete,Meghna Malik's acting makes Ammaji alive, you can't imagine Lado without Ammaji, same is with Ltl, without Mishal as Datta Ltl is incompelete, if Naku is protagonist, MR as Datta is life & Naku is soul of the Ltl, so MR as Datta has to come back.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywomanskavitha08

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged

according to the latest article, Baji will inform the entire family about the accident but Naku won't believe it to be an accident as she thinks Kala is the one behind it. So she will take help from the police in searching for Dutta.

so i guess we will see more dragging now..and no sign of Dutta in the coming epis.. today Baji will inform the family, everyone will be crying.. tomorrow crying might continue and we might see Kala-Naku scene, then Naku going to police station and then the searching *yawn*

Edited by khushix - 05 January 2011 at 7:23am
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushix

according to the latest article, Baji will inform the entire family about the accident but Naku won't believe it to be an accident as she thinks Kala is the one behind it. So she will take help from the police in searching for Dutta.

so i guess we will see more dragging now..and no sign of Dutta in the coming epis.. today Baji will inform the family, everyone will be crying.. tomorrow crying might continue and we might see Kala-Naku scene, then Naku going to police station and then the searching *yawn*

I guess then we should accept that that is the last time we ever got to see DN together again....the article seems to imply that even if Dutta returns next week....the storyline will be about him dealing with Seema.....and if this police guy shows up meanwhile to "help" Nakku....then I guess THAT "love story" will startDeadDead

What a nightmareDead.....I really don't feel like watching LTL anymore.....I should just stick to old DN scenes.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywomansub_rosafuzzyfacekhushix

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
hi all.. poora mood ka sathyanaash ho gaya yeh ek article ki wajah se.. i am so depressed now.. i cannot watch LTL without MR yaar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
wel considering there is no D in 2days epi...m gna skip 2days epi....

i'll probs start watching LTL agen once Mishal returns next week!

Go to top