Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread || 3rd Jan - 7th Jan (Page 48)

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

don't u think this track will be yet another dragfest Dead

Definitely it will be.....am sure till the end of week all they will show is Baaji coming back and declaring that he saw Dutta's car crash with his own eyes, then everyone in the family crying, Nakku initially denying then eventually accepting, etc., etc.,.....infact am sure they will drag the Baaji coming back and announcing part itself for an entire epi!

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

don't u think this track will be yet another dragfest Dead

Definitely it will be.....am sure till the end of week all they will show is Baaji coming back and declaring that he saw Dutta's car crash with his own eyes, then everyone in the family crying, Nakku initially denying then eventually accepting, etc., etc.,.....infact am sure they will drag the Baaji coming back and announcing part itself for an entire epi!

Oh yeah, definitely, since MR wanted a vacation anyway. But if they drag the other characters, what is Seema going to do? more poojas? So some part of me tells me that they will show Dutta towards the end of the week, maybe the Friday cliffhanger is when Seema finds Dutta.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*meghaparti

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
I'm just here to quote a line from Dutta where he explains to Naku about the blood on his hands and the real darkness of his life:

'Yeh dandha hi aisa hai, yahan agar tumhara haath rukha, to tumhari saansay rukh gayi'

Basically I'm quoting this just to say that Dutta can never leave his life of crime, because it has enveloped him. Even if he wants to leave this life, it is very difficult. - the kind of life that he has created for himself is one that has in effect trapped him, leaving no way out- the only way out is death, which Dutta explained to Naku. Alongside other reasons, like Khushi mentioned, like his duties to society, the society that considers him their God. x

Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 04 January 2011 at 4:29pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniAyeChavannikhushixMrsKhanAreYaar

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged

I can torelate this onlye one day or two ..not more than that ......

But till then I thinking of  boycotting  LTL ....( sorry I am thinking straight ... too pissed off )
if the TRP fall then they will Get D back faster ........what say guys ...
who is on my side ...

silent revolt or be sorry ( if will not watch LTL till u do )

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

I'm just here to quote a line from Dutta where he explains to Naku about the blood on his hands and the real darkness of his life:

'Yeh dandha hi aisa hai, yahan agar tumhara haath rukha, to tumhari saansay rukh gayi'

Basically I'm quoting this just to say that Dutta can never leave his life of crime, because it has enveloped him. Even if he wants to leave this life, it is very difficult. - the kind of life that he has created for himself is one that has in effect trapped him, leaving no way out- the only way out is death, which Dutta explained to Naku. Alongside other reasons, like Khushi mentioned, like his duties to society, the society that considers him their God. x

Excellent pointClapClap Very true....the life that Dutta has created for himself in this business of crime has in a sense trapped him and there really is no way out except death....maybe that is why Ksh and Rosa put forth the scenario of Dutta being presumed dead and then him maybe taking off to lead a simple life with Nakku.....but that I don't see possible either cuz like Khushi pointed out.....he feels a sense of responsibility towards the ppl in the society who look up to him as their savior as well. He would never abandon them.

Edited by nureat01 - 04 January 2011 at 4:36pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniPyari_ZahraAyeChavanniDancingdollkhushixMrsKhan

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
^^ Exactly- but in a way this dhandha is like his lifeline too- as long as he is in it, he is protecting himself, keeping his life secure- the moment he gives it up, danger looms over his head- Dutta has too many enemies, and him stepping down to lead a normal, sugar-filled life is like an invitation of death. It's like removing a kind of invisible barrier of protection from around your body. x

Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 04 January 2011 at 5:20pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnikhushix

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
I dont think Naku will ever ask Dutta to leave his profession. She loves him despite it and has the nerve to take his dhanda. Dutta feels responsilble towards his people and family to lead a jagtap like life with Naku. But from what we have seen once Dutta settles down to enjoy marital bliss he wouldnt really care for his dhanda. He will keep himself as much involved in his dhanda to keep his people, family and himself secure. But apart from that he will kinda retire. If you look at real life...there are quiet a few underworld dons like that...who back away from their profession yet keep their power intact as a form of defense. Afterall the dhanda is more about brute power than anything else and after a certain age that goes away.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dancingdoll

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

I dont think Naku will ever ask Dutta to leave his profession. She loves him despite it and has the nerve to take his dhanda. Dutta feels responsilble towards his people and family to lead a jagtap like life with Naku. But from what we have seen once Dutta settles down to enjoy marital bliss he wouldnt really care for his dhanda. He will keep himself as much involved in his dhanda to keep his people, family and himself secure. But apart from that he will kinda retire. If you look at real life...there are quiet a few underworld dons like that...who back away from their profession yet keep their power intact as a form of defense. Afterall the dhanda is more about brute power than anything else and after a certain age that goes away.

But they keep it alive by making their next of kin to forefront while they mentor from the background....I wonder what Naku might feel about her child taking over from Dutta and entering the world of crime...she was never shown to oppose or condemn his profession.....

Go to top