Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread || 3rd Jan - 7th Jan (Page 47)

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged

even i dont think Dutta will leave crime.. he not only hav his family's responsibility but others as well.. people look up to him.. and if ever they come for help, he will always be there to help them.. he of course wont say that i've stop this business so dont come to me anymore..LOL

btw, anyone having problem with tinypic? i cant see some of the sigs/avis...Confused is it just me or others too?..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosadivy609skavitha08Pyari_ZahrakabeeraspeakingMrsKhanAreYaar

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Originally posted by SAraW

Originally posted by sub_rosa

Originally posted by SAraW

@ blue - Ya she is suffering from split personality na LOL......

But in a way dont you think Kala's decision was not a wise one as legally after Dutta dies Nakku inherits all his wealth Confused. And if that happens, obviously she should know that she cannot expect any favors or rights from Nakku as far as wealth is concerned.
So killing Dutta is definitely a loss for her in that sense.

Kala knows very well Naku doesnt care for Dutta's wealth...so his wealth is more or less hers now as the other two claimants ie his wife and mother wont claim anything.

But she cant be sure na since she has declared an open war with Nakku. And she also knows that Nakku is not dumb as the give backs she gives Kala are sometimes really good! So even though Nakku is not greedy for money or wealth, she knows Kala is the one who killed her husband (i.e., if he dies), so why would she be soo kind hearted to share his wealth with the woman who killed him?! Kala would obviously know it that if Dutta dies, since Nakku knows her truth she wont give a penny to her. Looks like Kala took this decision in haste after she saw that nightmare.

Even I dont think Naku will explicitly share Dutta's wealth with Kala. But without Dutta around she wont care much about what happens to it. Naku's own needs are very basic and she doenst have kids that she will have to defend Dutta's wealth for them. So Kala and Dutta's other relatives will get his wealth by proxy.
As for Naku blaming Kala for Dutta's death...I guess Kala has already prepared Chaskar as the scapegoat so people will think Chaskar killed him and no one will really believe Naku if she blames Kala.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosa*dewdrop~pearl*kabeeraspeaking

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushix

even i dont think Dutta will leave crime.. he not only hav his family's responsibility but others as well.. people look up to him.. and if ever they come for help, he will always be there to help them.. he of course wont say that i've stop this business so dont come to me anymore..LOL

btw, anyone having problem with tinypic? i cant see some of the sigs/avis...Confused is it just me or others too?..

Oh god yes! I thought I was the only one! I'm also having issues with tinypic! It's randomly showing so many of the avis/sigs as dead linksConfused....I had to reupload on imageshack.

@bold: Excellent point....the thing with Dutta is that he's not in the world of crime as just some kind of cold blooded killer....he is a MESSIAH for the ppl of Ratnagiri....the law of the land for them in a sense...so they will always come to him for help, for justice.....I don't see him ever leaving all this.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeakingAyeChavannikhushixMrsKhan

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

@Nu...I'm not saying that they'll go live in the jungleLOL...but I've always felt that Dutta might want to renounce crime someday and lead a simple life with Naku with a different identity may be! But it'll have to be the last track in the show I guess...

I don't think Dutta would renounce crime unless maybe Nakku asks him to or something....which she hasn't to this day interestingly enough.

Yes it might be the last track in the show whenever that is but I think the way LTL works.....they always look for ways and means to keep the Pagal Niwaasis especially Kala involved....so I don't think Dutta would ever leave PN permanently.

Honestly, Dutta renouncing crime can only be the end of this show.....lol....it can be shown in the ending credits or something cuz otherwise the whole AURA of the character is built around him being this powerful don.....I can't imagine him without that.

If the show runs long enuf I guess they will explore the track of Dutta renouncing crime...btw come to think of it once Naku and Dutta makeup and Kala is exposed...what will they have to show apart from Dutta renouncing crime track? Neitehr Naku nor he care much for wealth...so Dutta might just want to retire. But even I agree with Khushi that Dutta cant give up crime completely...if not for anything else but he will want to protect his people from the tyranny of other dons.

-Roopa-khushixAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged

If the show runs long enuf I guess they will explore the track of Dutta renouncing crime...btw come to think of it once Naku and Dutta makeup and Kala is exposed...what will they have to show apart from Dutta renouncing crime track? Neitehr Naku nor he care much for wealth...so Dutta might just want to retire. But even I agree with Khushi that Dutta cant give up crime completely...if not for anything else but he will want to protect his people from the tyranny of other dons.

Yeah....IF the show runs long enough, they mightLOLLOL....but I'd rather the show ends before that.....don't want to see dragged out tracks....Dutta renouncing crime and taking off to live a simple life with Nakku sounds quite "Pavitra Rishta" like to meLOL......DN are different.....the whole backdrop of crime/violence adds a very interesting dimension to their story and I'd like to see that carried to the end....not dragged into another tangent just to keep the show going.....I'd rather the other characters like Baaji and their storylines explored in more detail if they want to drag on.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-Jyoemussy.jamshedkabeeraspeakingAyeChavannikhushixMrsKhan

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Guys........I just read Pawan Malhotra is working for star plus serial......now we were shouting for Morey to come back ......does it mean CVs did not pay any attention to Morey's comeback Angry instea we got aunti seema with bacho dutta LOLLOLLOL
khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

Guys........I just read Pawan Malhotra is working for star plus serial......now we were shouting for Morey to come back ......does it mean CVs did not pay any attention to Morey's comeback Angry instea we got aunti seema with bacho dutta LOLLOLLOL

dont worry.. we wil see him back..after all they hav to make way for Babi n co to come back to PN.. LOL so they will show Morey going after them...till they reach PN..LOL

mussy.jamshedkabeeraspeakingMrsKhan

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
don't u think this track will be yet another dragfest Dead

Go to top