Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread || 3rd Jan - 7th Jan (Page 43)

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
theres gonig to be a flood kal se. nakku is going to take a really firm stand. maybe the hunger thing wont eat or drink anything till her saab comes back. goshh this track is good but im just hopinh it finishes quickly without a drage fest! as for D he is alive!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstmussy.jamsheddivy609khushix

Ruya Senior Member
Ruya
Ruya

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Hiya evry1 so wat happened was it a good epi bolo bolo tell tell

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstmussy.jamshed

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
I really liked that part where Naku enters Dutta's room and they show old clips of a smiling Dutta from the 'mera dil bhi kitna pagal hai' song sequence....awww! The rest of the episode was okay! I just hope they quickly get over with the rona-dhona and give us Dutta...PLEASE!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

skavitha08mussy.jamshedkabeeraspeaking

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
@All: Ok epi. I was tired of seeing alternate flashes of Seema and Naku. That went on for ages. Atleast Dutta saw flashes of Naku only just before the car blew up. Naku put a kala tika on his picture...so sweet! Btw isnt it strange that someone so self deprecating as Dutta cant get enough of his own pictures.
But the best part of the epi was no Suds. And I hope we get Dutta back in tmrw's epi. Bappa wont be able to take Naku's EA.  

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstCrystal29-Roopa-divy609skavitha08sub_rosamussy.jamshedkabeeraspeaking-Huma-khushix

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

I really liked that part where Naku enters Dutta's room and they show old clips of a smiling Dutta from the 'mera dil bhi kitna pagal hai' song sequence....awww! The rest of the episode was okay! I just hope they quickly get over with the rona-dhona and give us Dutta...PLEASE!

Me too!! it was beautifully shot! with no editing glitches!!! everything was going fine till naku puts kala teeka on his frame LOL  kahiin aur nahi laga sakti thi ?? Humaray Dutta ko "pappooo" bana daala.. no wonder the frame fell down  LOL 

Dutta - Baaji interactions were heart wrenching .. Ouch

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst-Roopa-Crystal29sub_rosaskavitha08mussy.jamshedAyeChavannikhushix

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAraW

Originally posted by sub_rosa

Me too!! it was beautifully shot! with no editing glitches!!! everything was going fine till naku puts kala teeka on his frame LOL  kahiin aur nahi laga sakti thi ?? Humaray Dutta ko "pappooo" bana daala.. no wonder the frame fell down  LOL 

Dutta - Baaji interactions were heart wrenching .. Ouch

D only trusts Baji to look after his family.CryCryCry

rayjst-Roopa-sub_rosa

triasha IF-Rockerz
triasha
triasha

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
yaar what a dard nak epi...............cant even feel lyk discussing...............i want DUTTA back.............why did the cv's need to bring this rona dhona and all bad omens...........o god...............just ruined my mood........Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshed

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
A really sad epi....gosh for the first time my eyes filled with tears watching LTL Cry....especially the part where Baaji comes running and sees Dutta's car on fire and remembers flashbacks with him and the 'dosti' background song...everything together was really sad yaar......

And I found it funny the way Dutta's smiling pic was hanging on the wall LOL....I dont think I have seen a pic like that in his room before Confused.....I also found it funny that it was hanging at the same place where Nakku's pic used to hang once upon a time.....so D was so angry with Nakku that he actually threw off her pic and replaced with his LOL.....

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 04 January 2011 at 9:21am

divy609skavitha08mussy.jamshed

Go to top