Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread || 3rd Jan - 7th Jan (Page 25)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

Guys I don't think they were trying to show Kala monitoring Dutta's car, I think she was actually playing a game on her laptop, like the psycho that she is- she's so twisted, she was controlling the car in the game, enjoying it as if she was controlling Dutta's life. That's what I feel, she was actually playing a racing game, it wasn't an attempt to look like a real video of Dutta's car LOL 

LMAOOOO seriously??? Kala was playing a random VIDEO GAME on her laptop while Suds was driving behind DuJi waiting to blow up their car???ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Wow when this just SOUNDS so ridiculous, I don't even want to imagine what it's like to watch thisROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pyari_Zahrameghapartikhushixpyar-ishk

skavitha08 IF-Dazzler
skavitha08
skavitha08

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neets_ltl

Quite a few members think that Dutta is going to meet Seema because of this incident but I somehow dont think this will happen. It seems too good to be true for him to bump into her, have his wounds be tended to, forgive her and come back to Naku a new man. Doesn't seem like right. I would prefer Dutta to realise he has survived the mishap, and go back home with cuts and bruises, with the realisation that he needs to stop being bitter and just learn to accept his true love. Then later Naku's encounter with Seema again and her bringing her to PatiL Niwas to the horror of everyone would really jolt Dutta! This would make sense esp. because Baji and AS have been going on about bringing this 'Chanda' home. Too much to speculate haha!

i would love it if that happens............MR was thinking abt nakku n her vrat n the dhaga she tied wen he was drivin...i so hope wat u said  come true.............

Imagine....baji going bak n  giving this shocking news to all that dutta is dead....
AS Nakku Baji all broken 
Nakku does not believe for a second and is shocked to the core....she helplessly looks at bappa
tears rolling down her cheeks....(i don know if she will thrash kala is a rage but i don think she will do so kala won't dare to come in front of nakku if this happens she will choose to keep her smirks to herself) 
the time flies n by night..dutta returns .....with wounds all over his body everyone relieved except for kala All hugging n crying on dutta...n dutta is searching for nakku who is not in the hall with everyone but is in dutta's room ...trying to take in what she has just heard but still refusing to believe it.......sitting by the bedside n hugging dutta's burnt overcoat shedding tears....all shattered...

n dutta enters his room after calming everyone...
and looks at nakku...nakku's eyes met dutta and she shook her head thinking that its her imagination.....as she kept hallucinating all day.... 

dutta understood her state of mind and walked towards her stood beside her....nakku noticed the shadow n tried to fade it off as her hallucinations were hurting her a lot but it din budge it was still der her saabs shadow was still der she looked up her eyes filled  with tears her vision blurred she squeezed her eyes to get rid of them and looked up into his eyes....until he gave her a hand to get up......she kept looking into his eyes she got up still looking at him....and finally broke down in his arms......... WOW...........m in dreamland..

sorry for such a big prediction but u really spoke my heart... n then der was no stoppingLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishaneets_ltldivy609.scorpio10-bharti-meghaparti

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skavitha08

Originally posted by neets_ltl

Quite a few members think that Dutta is going to meet Seema because of this incident but I somehow dont think this will happen. It seems too good to be true for him to bump into her, have his wounds be tended to, forgive her and come back to Naku a new man. Doesn't seem like right. I would prefer Dutta to realise he has survived the mishap, and go back home with cuts and bruises, with the realisation that he needs to stop being bitter and just learn to accept his true love. Then later Naku's encounter with Seema again and her bringing her to PatiL Niwas to the horror of everyone would really jolt Dutta! This would make sense esp. because Baji and AS have been going on about bringing this 'Chanda' home. Too much to speculate haha!

i would love it if that happens............MR was thinking abt nakku n her vrat n the dhaga she tied wen he was drivin...i so hope wat u said  come true.............

Imagine....baji going bak n  giving this shocking news to all that dutta is dead....
AS Nakku Baji all broken 
Nakku does not believe for a second and is shocked to the core....she helplessly looks at bappa
tears rolling down her cheeks....(i don know if she will thrash kala is a rage but i don think she will do so kala won't dare to come in front of nakku if this happens she will choose to keep her smirks to herself) 
the time flies n by night..dutta returns .....with wounds all over his body everyone relieved except for kala All hugging n crying on dutta...n dutta is searching for nakku who is not in the hall with everyone but is in dutta's room ...trying to take in what she has just heard but still refusing to believe it.......sitting by the bedside n hugging dutta's burnt overcoat shedding tears....all shattered...

n dutta enters his room after calming everyone...
and looks at nakku...nakku's eyes met dutta and she shook her head thinking that its her imagination.....as she kept hallucinating all day.... 

dutta understood her state of mind and walked towards her stood beside her....nakku noticed the shadow n tried to fade it off as her hallucinations were hurting her a lot but it din budge it was still der her saabs shadow was still der she looked up her eyes filled  with tears her vision blurred she squeezed her eyes to get rid of them and looked up into his eyes....until he gave her a hand to get up......she kept looking into his eyes she got up still looking at him....and finally broke down in his arms......... WOW...........m in dreamland..

sorry for such a big prediction but u really spoke my heart... n then der was no stoppingLOL

omg, dreamland indeed- it would be a more sweeter scenario than having to see Seema for god knows hw long. The symbolism would be perfect (dhaga)!

Edited by neets_ltl - 03 January 2011 at 11:12am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaisharama_2010skavitha08

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Guys I don't think they were trying to show Kala monitoring Dutta's car, I think she was actually playing a game on her laptop, like the psycho that she is- she's so twisted, she was controlling the car in the game, enjoying it as if she was controlling Dutta's life. That's what I feel, she was actually playing a racing game, it wasn't an attempt to look like a real video of Dutta's car LOL 

LMAOOOO seriously??? Kala was playing a random VIDEO GAME on her laptop while Suds was driving behind DuJi waiting to blow up their car???ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Wow when this just SOUNDS so ridiculous, I don't even want to imagine what it's like to watch thisROFL

ROFL I know- yet for some reason, everyone assumed that she had a camera fitted in Dutta's car Confused She was playing a game- and she purposely made the car crash or something against another car maybe? And then smiled WackoLOL My video wasn't that clear, so I couldn't see properly, but yeah, she has lost it LOL x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushix

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
now story has changed...its going to be Naku-Seema e-LSDay Dreaming
LOL
LOL
droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
I am very confident Mr. Don is not going to die. They have to show him coming back to Naku - I feel that Seema will meet him after her accepts Naku back. Seema and Kala may join hands to create trouble, but Dutta will be too smitten to be changed :)

meghaparti

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged

no wonder!...i was like why is d steering wheel so small..cant even see Suds hands or Dutta's car in front.. now i get it...LOL she was even pressing the arrows in the keyboards..like moving the car here and there..ROFL

Pyari_Zahra

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged

in the precap too..wen the car explodes.. she was still playing the game.. LOL Kala will surely end up in the mental asylum..LOL

kabeeraspeaking

Go to top