Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread || 3rd Jan - 7th Jan (Page 24)

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Roopa-

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Actually I knew the entire episode would just be a car chase one as remember last time when Dutta and Nakku fell off the cliff they had actually dragged the entire epi for 2-3 days.....so I knew minimum 2 days this one will also take LOL.....and btw did you guys notice it was the same cliff Dutta fell off last time also.....looks like he just cant get enough of it LOL!

Yes.. it was the same cliff..  why he always have to end up there.. LOL
but he is already familiar with the place na.. so he won't get lost in the jungle hopefully..but sadly no company of nakku this time..and no jagtap..Ouch
so are we going to see..seema finding him, take him with her and nursing him...Confused

How will she find him? She's at home pryaing...but yeah I guess soon D and S are gonna to come face to face...either soon after the accident or after Dutta returns home...but most likely it will be the former.

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Quite a few members think that Dutta is going to meet Seema because of this incident but I somehow dont think this will happen. It seems too good to be true for him to bump into her, have his wounds be tended to, forgive her and come back to Naku a new man. Doesn't seem like right. I would prefer Dutta to realise he has survived the mishap, and go back home with cuts and bruises, with the realisation that he needs to stop being bitter and just learn to accept his true love. Then later Naku's encounter with Seema again and her bringing her to PatiL Niwas to the horror of everyone would really jolt Dutta! This would make sense esp. because Baji and AS have been going on about bringing this 'Chanda' home. Too much to speculate haha!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25AbhiAnidivy609skavitha08*dewdrop~pearl*kabeeraspeakingmeghapartikhushixMrsKhan

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

How will she find him? She's at home pryaing...but yeah I guess soon D and S are gonna to come face to face...either soon after the accident or after Dutta returns home...but most likely it will be the former.

we never know ksh.. any thing can happen...if datta has to really understand what has happened to seema's life and to really forgive her..he will have to go her place, see it all closely..  somehow feel that they will bring a track where seema will take him with her..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisub_rosa*dewdrop~pearl*

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neets_ltl

Quite a few members think that Dutta is going to meet Seema because of this incident but I somehow dont think this will happen. It seems too good to be true for him to bump into her, have his wounds be tended to, forgive her and come back to Naku a new man. Doesn't seem like right. I would prefer Dutta to realise he has survived the mishap, and go back home with cuts and bruises, with the realisation that he needs to stop being bitter and just learn to accept his true love. Then later Naku's encounter with Seema again and her bringing her to PatiL Niwas to the horror of everyone would really jolt Dutta! This would make sense esp. because Baji and AS have been going on about bringing this 'Chanda' home. Too much to speculate haha!

I would prefer N bringing Seema home to a JMM between Dutta and Seema. Dead
*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Wow finally the 'like' button is back in action, I'm so happy !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

Originally posted by Sophia21

Lmaoooooooooooooooooooo
Pleaseeee tell me he did press the button and his own car blew up !!  lool
haha no he's realised its near his car so he wil neva press the button...
there was no doubt the bomb plan wud back fire becos its gna b chaskar's men tht run after duji 2 kill thm as per the article
Why did the remote fail ...if it only had worked ..we would have had Suds ki tadoori .....

-bharti-

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

Originally posted by msthula

Originally posted by -Huma-

Originally posted by Dew-drop

Kala telling Suds to press teh button ... she wants to hear dhamaka ....
Suds presses the button & no dhamaaka ....Suds keeps on trying ......
he then sees the bomb lying besides his car ........ LOL

ROFL...i new this will happen..but i imagined him not noticing and getting blown up...

me tooROFL. aaai jagdambe ne hamari nahi suni humaCryROFL.

yeah me dreams of seeing Suds as a veggie r shattered...LOL

I pity the vultures ..... they  lost out on a feast

komal_w25

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Guys I don't think they were trying to show Kala monitoring Dutta's car, I think she was actually playing a game on her laptop, like the psycho that she is- she's so twisted, she was controlling the car in the game, enjoying it as if she was controlling Dutta's life. That's what I feel, she was actually playing a racing game, it wasn't an attempt to look like a real video of Dutta's car LOL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanely_InsanemeghapartikhushixAreYaar

Go to top