Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread || 3rd Jan - 7th Jan (Page 23)

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Oh Anu! What a horrible news! Keep faith & my prayers are with the bereaved mother. Do as you feel right dear! All this soap,serials is just frivolity.What u say is abs correct.

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Roopa-

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Actually I knew the entire episode would just be a car chase one as remember last time when Dutta and Nakku fell off the cliff they had actually dragged the entire epi for 2-3 days.....so I knew minimum 2 days this one will also take LOL.....and btw did you guys notice it was the same cliff Dutta fell off last time also.....looks like he just cant get enough of it LOL!

We need only Naku there to complete the honeymoon. I hope we get some divine intervention and Naku lands up for another JMM.

I would love to see another JMM.. i am wondering how she will give her agni pareeksha.. what with the stiff competition from seema..who is waiting to do her prayashchith....

Maybe she will go find him and get him back from Seema's den after a catfight with Seema. Btw D was alone in the car...which means between AS' emotional atyachar and Naku's sherni orders Baji is more or less dead once he goes back.

Edited by kshreya2002 - 03 January 2011 at 9:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa--bharti-

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged

Actually I knew the entire episode would just be a car chase one as remember last time when Dutta and Nakku fell off the cliff they had actually dragged the entire epi for 2-3 days.....so I knew minimum 2 days this one will also take LOL.....and btw did you guys notice it was the same cliff Dutta fell off last time also.....looks like he just cant get enough of it LOL!

We need only Naku there to complete the honeymoon. I hope we get some divine intervention and Naku lands up for another JMM.

Even I wish so but we all know what is going to happen next Cry......but they actually show MR's car blasting on the spot yaar, now God knows how the CVs are going to show MR escaping in a matter of few seconds Confused.....

He fell out of the car maybe...remember he escaped from another such accident and a copter crash too...he's DSP!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

Originally posted by -Huma-

@All: Kitna dragging epi tha...wish the bomb would have gone off near Suds car.

me 2..Tongue...i think they showed that the bomb got disabled/broken when Dutta's car's tires drove over it...

Yup the bomb gets disabled when Dutta's car's tyre crushes it.....the bomb was already loose and when Dutta gives a sudden break, it just falls off and later when Dutta drives off, he drives off over it....

hmm..shouldnt the bomb have exploded when dutta drove over it..Confused...isnt that what usually happens in the movies?..ConfusedLOL

Oh ya thats what happens in hindi movies LOL.....but looks like the bomb is like Suds, like how Suds cannot take a step without Kala's orders, similarly the bomb will not do anything until directed to do so with the remote LOL.......

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sub_rosa

The only enjoyable bit in the episode was Dutta calling Suds "Gadha"...the rest was just blah...

Finally ur here Rosa away from that MR Depression thread. Main toh bhaag gayi wahan se!

MR Depression Thread...LOL! I was thinking that it should be renamed Pessimistic People's Corner...with me as its president or something...

divy609MrsKhan

*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged

Even I wish so but we all know what is going to happen next Cry......but they actually show MR's car blasting on the spot yaar, now God knows how the CVs are going to show MR escaping in a matter of few seconds Confused.....

He fell out of the car maybe...remember he escaped from another such accident and a copter crash too...he's DSP!

Haha as I always say....he is a cat (lion) with 9 lives LOL!
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Roopa-

I would love to see another JMM.. i am wondering how she will give her agni pareeksha.. what with the stiff competition from seema..who is waiting to do her prayashchith....

Maybe she will go find him and get him back from Seema's den after a catfight with Seema. Btw D was alone in the car...which means between AS' emotional atyachar and Naku's sherni orders Baji is more or less dead once he goes back.

Definitely Dutta must have pushed off Baaji from the car to save him Cry.....and I dont think Baaji will need AS or Nakku to do any emotional atyachar on him, he himself will be in a miserable state thinking that Dutta risked his life but saved him Ouch!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged

Yes.. it was the same cliff..  why he always have to end up there.. LOL
but he is already familiar with the place na.. so he won't get lost in the jungle hopefully..but sadly no company of nakku this time..and no jagtap..Ouch
so are we going to see..seema finding him, take him with her and nursing him...Confused

komal_w25*dewdrop~pearl*

Go to top