Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread || 3rd Jan - 7th Jan (Page 22)

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Was Kala monitoring D's car???Shocked To me it looked like she was playing some computer game.She was monitoring through her mobile phone.I mean thru the sound.That's why she kept saying "Dhamake ki awaaz sunna hai". Even when the car fell off Chaskar was on the phone with her.So she cud hear the blast & was happy.Angry

Edited by ZubyDutta - 03 January 2011 at 9:51am

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

The only enjoyable bit in the episode was Dutta calling Suds "Gadha"...the rest was just blah...

Finally ur here Rosa away from that MR Depression thread. Main toh bhaag gayi wahan se!
MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Was Kala monitoring D's car???Shocked To me it looked like she was playing some computer game.She was monitoring through her mobile phone.I mean thru the sound.That's why she kept saying "Dhamake ki awaaz sunna hai".

They wanted to show Kala monitoring the car but as Khushi pointed out she was playing a video game. LOL!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Originally posted by sub_rosa

The only enjoyable bit in the episode was Dutta calling Suds "Gadha"...the rest was just blah...

Oh when did he do that?....how could I have missed such an important scene Shocked?!?! Btw why would Dutta call Suds his name Confused....Gadha is copyrighted for Dutta na Wink.....

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 03 January 2011 at 9:51am

skavitha08

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Originally posted by -priya

Originally posted by -Huma-

i especially liked his expressions when he was clicking the button again and again...ROFL...it looked like he was gonna throw the remote outside the window and then start throwing a tantrum...ROFL

ROFL yaa! whats with these two? kala aaj kal dolls ke jagah video games kheltee hai and i thought she was upset coz she wasnt winning the game LOL and suds looks like he going to scream....taaaiiii....my  new toy car remote is not workingLOL

ROFL...too bad the bomb didnt blow up..OuchLOL
-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Actually I knew the entire episode would just be a car chase one as remember last time when Dutta and Nakku fell off the cliff they had actually dragged the entire epi for 2-3 days.....so I knew minimum 2 days this one will also take LOL.....and btw did you guys notice it was the same cliff Dutta fell off last time also.....looks like he just cant get enough of it LOL!

We need only Naku there to complete the honeymoon. I hope we get some divine intervention and Naku lands up for another JMM.

I would love to see another JMM.. i am wondering how she will give her agni pareeksha.. what with the stiff competition from seema..who is waiting to do her prayashchith....
MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged

@All: Kitna dragging epi tha...wish the bomb would have gone off near Suds car.

me 2..Tongue...i think they showed that the bomb got disabled/broken when Dutta's car's tires drove over it...

Yup the bomb gets disabled when Dutta's car's tyre crushes it.....the bomb was already loose and when Dutta gives a sudden break, it just falls off and later when Dutta drives off, he drives off over it....

hmm..shouldnt the bomb have exploded when dutta drove over it..Confused...isnt that what usually happens in the movies?..ConfusedLOL

Bomb is remote controlled so it didnt explode. ApproveClapLOL
Btw divine intervention again as bappa sent some of his bhakts to save Dutta.
*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged

Actually I knew the entire episode would just be a car chase one as remember last time when Dutta and Nakku fell off the cliff they had actually dragged the entire epi for 2-3 days.....so I knew minimum 2 days this one will also take LOL.....and btw did you guys notice it was the same cliff Dutta fell off last time also.....looks like he just cant get enough of it LOL!

We need only Naku there to complete the honeymoon. I hope we get some divine intervention and Naku lands up for another JMM.

Even I wish so but we all know what is going to happen next Cry......but they actually show MR's car blasting on the spot yaar, now God knows how the CVs are going to show MR escaping in a matter of few seconds Confused.....

divy609

Go to top