Epi Discussion Thread || 3rd Jan - 7th Jan - Page 61

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by rpmenon

πŸ€— πŸ€—

Why does this happen to us?? πŸ˜† Bandini went down,got LTL to watch,now i have nothing to watch.
😭

Rads you watch me watching my beloved SRK πŸ˜†
I am sure something will come up or you can watch Korean Dramas like me πŸ˜ƒ

watch you watching SRK might be better than watching SRK himself πŸ˜†
Again a very regular episode like yesterdays. No charm whatsoever . But thankfully we know Monday will see Dutta back, so atleast something to look forward to next week πŸ˜‰. To be frank when this week started itself I wasnt that excited as I knew the entire week would go in Dutta-Baji-Chaskar chase, accident, everyone thinking Dutta is dead and rona dhona, etc. But the feeling I have for next week is different....am sure a lot would happen by the end of the week πŸ˜‰......now we know that the police wont help Nakku/Baaji, so thats how the new undercover cop might enter as their saviour. Then maybe Dutta-Seema chapter might reach midway by the end of the week as whenever they would show Dutta next week, even Seema would be a part of the scene mostly. His initial reaction would obviously be anger and hatred, then he would start behaving ziddi not eating food or having medicines πŸ˜†.....hehe looks like Seema is in for a tough time πŸ˜‰ (ask experienced Nakku for tips πŸ˜†!)

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 13 years ago
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Again a very regular episode like yesterdays. No charm whatsoever . But thankfully we know Monday will see Dutta back, so atleast something to look forward to next week πŸ˜‰. To be frank when this week started itself I wasnt that excited as I knew the entire week would go in Dutta-Baji-Chaskar chase, accident, everyone thinking Dutta is dead and rona dhona, etc. But the feeling I have for next week is different....am sure a lot would happen by the end of the week πŸ˜‰......now we know that the police wont help Nakku/Baaji, so thats how the new undercover cop might enter as their saviour. Then maybe Dutta-Seema chapter might reach midway by the end of the week as whenever they would show Dutta next week, even Seema would be a part of the scene mostly. His initial reaction would obviously be anger and hatred, then he would start behaving ziddi not eating food and medicines.....hehe looks like Seema is in for a tough time πŸ˜‰ (ask experienced Nakku for tips πŸ˜†!)

Oh I so want to see the childish dutta n he not eating food n seema trying but failing badly n leaving telling him off yet againπŸ˜† n may be then he will realize what his nakku has to put up with him n how she doesnt leave him alone until he starts eatingπŸ˜†I feel being with seema he will realize the depth of his n love for nakushaπŸ˜†
Just caught up on the last three episodes and let me begin by saying...

OMG, they not only acknowledged that Roops exists but also gave her SOMETHING TO DO!? 😲 *camera zooms in, out, freezes on face from 150 different angles with thunder and lightning in background* πŸ˜› πŸ˜† Beyond that pleasant surprise...

I can see why the last few episodes have gotten good TRPs...they weren't bad at all, the aftermath has been handled deftly, pretty good pacing. Some really fine acting by VR (Baaji/VR fans, don't miss out on it!) at display on Wednesday and Thursday...MV was great in the first scene on Wednesday where Baaji breaks the news to everyone...as a matter of fact, the whole scene was done very well...excellently shot with all PN residents present and in focus as things unfold. Nakku screaming at Bappa scene was a bit too much, but there was one thing to watch out for there too--despite all that she says, at the end she lies there holding on to Bappa's feet because she's still reaching out to him even though outwardly only words of despair came out of her mouth. Oh, and AS fainting again  πŸ˜† Duniya idhar se udhar hojaye, lekin AS ke drama-queen theatrics fulto guarantee hain πŸ˜† Jagdambe, jagdambe πŸ˜†

The conversation between Kala/Suds about one never recognizing danger which is closest was very interesting...highly metaphorical and an immense feel of foreshadowing...now that things are becoming topsy-turvy, there is obvious dissension between Kala and Suds...plus, as Chaskar finally looses it with Kala today...if worst comes to worst he may just give her and her whole plan up in order to save himself in any way possible during crunch time...he is going to do something for sure to add to her fall because there was a lot of emphasis in his dialogues during and after their telephonic conversation.

Really liked the scene between the failure crew today as well. The suspense and action is building up well, especially how Kala and Suds are squirming and pretty much freaking out. Activating Roops gives the storyline a spark and urgency...now they need to go beyond her as a distressed khabroo and make her the 'aasteen ka sanp' that will eventually bite Kala when all the other things start going haywire with Chaskar, the cops, etc. 

And it's amazing how even though we've all been thinking that these episodes are Dutta-less, he is still in every vein and nerve of this show...it is reflected in the Patil family and the people of the land...their world revolves around him, he is the topic of discussion, the purpose, the name on every other person's lips...more than ever, it just shows how this character cannot be done away with. Though Dutta isn't there in body, he is overshadowing everything that happens more than ever in spirit 😊

The police commissioner guy was such a poppat..."Mind it"...yeah right  This storyline is absolutely gimmicky, especially in LTL's parameters where police is just not a credible pillar of society. Because when that commissioner mouths pompous lines and acts high and mighty, it just falls flat and that too badly...if he is such a biggie and thinks Dutta is a 'gunnegaar', what have they been doing sitting on their hands all this while? This aspect of the track is the only one worth being apprehensive about right now, but let's see if they can make a bearable enough job of it with more decent progress...

Hope the Dutta-Seema angle holds up in terms of writing on the other end! Looking forward to those scenes, should definitely be good.
Originally posted by make-believe

And it's amazing how even though we've all been thinking that these episodes are Dutta-less, he is still in every vein and nerve of this show...it is reflected in the Patil family and the people of the land...their world revolves around him, he is the topic of discussion, the purpose, the name on every other person's lips...more than ever, it just shows how this character cannot be done away with. Though Dutta isn't there in body, he is overshadowing everything that happens more than ever in spirit 😊

I agree on that...despite Dutta not being physically present he is very much around in spirit. The show and everyone's thoughts revolve around him. I too understand why trps have been good. They have not gone the usual way of showing Kala-Suds gloating and instead are showing that things quickly spiralling out of their controlling as they didnt expect these reactions from people around Dutta.
Originally posted by kshreya2002

I agree on that...despite Dutta not being physically present he is very much around in spirit. The show and everyone's thoughts revolve around him. I too understand why trps have been good. They have not gone the usual way of showing Kala-Suds gloating and instead are showing that things quickly spiralling out of their controlling as they didnt expect these reactions from people around Dutta.

Absolutely. And it's amazing to me how everything in the news is so contradictory to what is happening in the show right now where Dutta's return is imminent...if he was ever supposed to be dead, they wouldn't show so many people believing the exact opposite...one or two could have been in denial only to be brought crashing down but literally everything is about Dutta right now and the story is going to remain that way for a while. Later on upon writing MR out, they can't use this death-wala tactic again also...so let's see what decisions they make. 
Caught up on the last two.....good epis....I agree with Fatty.

The melodrama and sobfest didn't feel as dragged out as I'd expected it.....things got moving quicker....which is good.

Amusing moment....AS's reactions...lol.....I was toh thinking "yeh gayi.....ab gayi.....yeh gayi" every moment expecting her to faint....and she didn't really disappoint in the end....lol.....

VR has been fab in these epis.....and MV also did a good job with her initial reactions to the news and jerking away from Kala and shouting at Baaji.....even the scene with Bappa was ok.....I was surprised to see Kala trying to pretend in front of Nakku that she didn't have anything to do with this and pretending like she too was sad about the news of Dutta's death....lol.....seriously Kala? You expect Nakku to buy that at this point? LOL

It was hilarious to see just HOW panicked Kala and Suds have gotten seeing the unexpected bhadke huye reactions of the Patilwadi ppl and Baaji out on a mission to hunt down Dutta's murderer.....everyone's brains are working faster than expected....pleasant surprise...lol

But yes, I also wonder.....they are being damn tight lipped about everything....given the off-screen drama....and on-screen the storyline is all still revolving around Dutta....his aura as a character....his impact in the lives of each character of the show......he is returning next week obviously.....and I don't see how they can really write him out of the show after that.....can't figure it out....hmmm
Originally posted by nureat01

Amusing moment....AS's reactions...lol.....I was toh thinking "yeh gayi.....ab gayi.....yeh gayi" every moment expecting her to faint....and she didn't really disappoint in the end....lol.....[/quote]

LOL. Consistent performer she is, haan? πŸ˜†

[quote=nureat01]...I was surprised to see Kala trying to pretend in front of Nakku that she didn't have anything to do with this and pretending like she too was sad about the news of Dutta's death....lol.....seriously Kala? You expect Nakku to buy that at this point? LOL[/quote]

Nakku obviously knows and said herself that Kala must have some hand in the plan...if only she'd tell Baaji the truth about Kala as well now, they can probably put two and two together after interrogating Chaskar and then there would be no need for this fuzool cop storyline. But I guess that is being employed to stretch and maybe give way to whatever they're planning for two months' time in the future.

[quote=nureat01]It was hilarious to see just HOW panicked Kala and Suds have gotten seeing the unexpected bhadke huye reactions of the Patilwadi ppl and Baaji out on a mission to hunt down Dutta's murderer.....everyone's brains are working faster than expected....pleasant surprise...lol[/quote]

Except for AS, whose brain shuts down point blank at action time always πŸ˜† Word though, that is exactly what is keeping the story moving on a high at a point after which it could have lagged severely...I wasn't expecting these three episodes to build on the events so fast, but they did and that's good.

[quote=nureat01]But yes, I also wonder.....they are being damn tight lipped about everything....given the off-screen drama....and on-screen the storyline is all still revolving around Dutta....his aura as a character....his impact in the lives of each character of the show......he is returning next week obviously.....and I don't see how they can really write him out of the show after that.....can't figure it out....hmmm

Exactly, exactly, exactly! All of it just doesn't match unless they have something big and unexpected up their sleeves to bring in that 'twist' of taking Dutta out of the story...and what that could be, I have no idea. Or in the other case, they just don't know yet and are playing for time...but if they didn't know where this is all headed, why would they move so fast with the aftermath of the whole incident? Plus with MR saying nothing about it all in the set interviews...there's really no indication of what really is happening. And no matter whether he really is leaving or when he is leaving, they are totally milking this for all its worth as a publicity stunt.
^^ You know, if this whole MR leaving thing turns out to be a publicity stunt - a false rumor that was allowed to blow out of proportion for publicity - I might feel obligated to walk my butt to Mumbai and throw chappals at those incharge of making this decision. I mean honestly, the headache/stress/confusion this news has managed to create.. Ab it better be at least a bit true..

And I totally realize that I'm probably the only one thinking this way.. 🀣