Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Sophia21

Yhh Roops is not turnin +ve otherwise she wouldnt come runing to her kala tai... stupid puppy.. lol

I cant wait to see kala's face when D comes bak!!! woh bhi ek dum hero styleee!!

But she was genuinely concerned for Dutta and even asked them Aren't you happy??
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Maybe .. Precap we will see Dutta in the red light room (i reallt hope thats not a kotha btw... Ehh) .
divy609 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sophia21

LMAO..... did chaskar bhai hear Roops saying Kalaa taaiii loool

He might have just heard Kala ......She switched off her cell😡
fuzzyface thumbnail
Originally posted by: divy609

But she was genuinely concerned for Dutta and even asked them Aren't you happy??

Roops and Leela never want Dutta dead and Leela has said that only Kala hates Dutta with a fire of a thousand sun. Even when Baji came back with he bad news, Roops n Leela were shocked n sad.
Subii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

this time kala has stooped too low.. i dont think roop and leela would have given their consent if she would have told them as she used  do earlier before executing any of her plans..

Sophia21 thumbnail

mayb cuz she doesnt kno KaSu is behind D's accident/attack.... Their plan was to torture dutta ryt... but kala lost her mental balance and decided to kill D.. without informin her sis..😕 
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i wnt roops n leela 2 stay negative...
i jus wudnt b able 2 accept thm as positive ppl esp nt after al tht they hav dne..n esp the sethji episode...i mean they didnt evn spare an innocent child in their game... errrr they make me so angry
Sophia21 thumbnail
Exactly yuvi.. After what they done to sethji... they disgust me!!!
divy609 thumbnail
The old man telling N " Weall will support you......Jo bhi yeh kiya hain Kutthe ki mout marega"
B telling they won't leave anyone 
B nd N leave

@Police stn---------the juniors telling he's Bhagwan there But the Sr. one is telling jo bhi hain we won't leave him......
They are also telling D ka Rt hand hain B Patil and Shaadi hui hain N Patil.......
Sr. is scolding both of them......
Tum jaise gunaegaaron ke liye jagah nahi hain......
N telling something
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
kala shudnt b too confident abt chaskar nt knwin her name becos chaskar has seen her... n if he pays another visit hme thn he myt jus bump into kala n recognise her as the "bina naam ki bai" lol